ADVERTISEMENT

ACC still tops

So, Ped State fan doesn't know the difference between a first place tie and second place? Room temperature IQ, I would say. The voters thought so much of State Penn that they voted "second place" Ohio State ahead of the Nits, even after tOSU's bad bowl performance.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
So, Ped State fan doesn't know the difference between a first place tie and second place? Room temperature IQ, I would say. The voters thought so much of State Penn that they voted "second place" Ohio State ahead of the Nits, even after tOSU's bad bowl performance.
Keep calling it a tie even though you lost head to head....if that makes you feel better. Good luck next year.

So you like little brothers? You really are sick and ghey! It's in your Penn St nature now I guess.

So sad!
It's shit like this that proves your big money talk is BS. Nobody that says stuff like that is even close enough to having the intelligence to make any real money unless they're selling drugs. What are you about 16? If you're older than that, then you need to get a better education. Have a nice night little brother. Keep beating the ACC drum since you can't brag about anything that has to do with your actual team.

Final rankings:
11-2 Ohio State #6
11-3 State Penn #7
Voters not fooled by lying Ped State fans.
PSU= 1 championship
OSU= 0 championships
Pitt= nothing at all

But keep arguing conferences and other teams...it's all you've got.

I'm arguing Ohio State vs. Ped State, Tuts. Try to keep up. Ohio State's worst basketball team in 14 years won in Happy Valley, as usual. Ohio State's football team finished higher ranked with a better record than State Penn, but you continue to lie because you have nothing else. Run along now....

Last edited:
I'm arguing Ohio State vs. Ped State, Tuts. Try to keep up. Ohio State's worst basketball team in 14 years won in Happy Valley, as usual. Ohio State's football team finished higher ranked with a better record than State Penn, but you continue to lie because you have nothing else. Running along now....
But O$U's football team lost to them...sucks for you. And since we're arguing PSU vs O$U...how did O$U's wrestling team do against PSU? Probably don't want to talk about that. I'm done taking up space on a WVU board arguing with you and your little buddy...you guys come on over to the PSU board if you want to talk Penn State.

Wrestling??? Yeah, you're incredibly desperate, and should run back home now, Tuts.
You would call it desperate since PSU has the best wrestling program in the country by far. So not surprising an O$U fan doesn't want to talk about that. Beat you in football and wrestling...but you've got basketball. Hold on to that tight.

It's shit like this that proves your big money talk is BS. Nobody that says stuff like that is even close enough to having the intelligence to make any real money unless they're selling drugs. What are you about 16? If you're older than that, then you need to get a better education. Have a nice night little brother. Keep beating the ACC drum since you can't brag about anything that has to do with your actual team.

Wear your stain proudly!!!

I think it's great that there are 3 strangers in the Final Four, 2 for the first time and 1 for the first time since NCAA began tournament in 1939.
I get tired of same uniforms showing up for every Final Four.
And I wouldn't anoint North Carolina the champ yet. Not the way this season has been going.

I think it's great that there are 3 strangers in the Final Four, 2 for the first time and 1 for the first time since NCAA began tournament in 1939.
I get tired of same uniforms showing up for every Final Four.
And I wouldn't anoint North Carolina the champ yet. Not the way this season has been going.

Agree!!!
Very unique Final Four!!! Great storylines!

PSU= 1 championship
OSU= 0 championships
Pitt= nothing at all

But keep arguing conferences and other teams...it's all you've got.

Dude for real feel free to give Pitt lame shots. That's cool. I'll just remind you that Penn St is forever stained with the worst sports scandal of all time. I'll remind you that there were 4 individuals that were in charge of the football program. 1 died and the other 3 are now convicted/admitted criminals. Own it pal.

So you and I can go back and forth on Pitt/PSU. However, you chirping about Ohio State makes you look like such an insecure tool! Ohio State is Blue Blood! Why is that so brutal for you to accept? Ohio State and Michigan are 2 of the 5 or 6 kings of college football. Dude take the last 20 years. How many National Titles? How many times has PSU been ranked in he top 5? How many Big Ten Titles in last 20 years? A couple? For real!!! What's the answer to thise questions? I bet you won't answer those questions LOL!!! How bout top 10? Maybe a couple of times? You cultist guys actually think you're Ohio St haha.

Hey 1022 I'll always be here to remind you Penn State is no Ohio State. You can count on me pal.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Dude for real feel free to give Pitt lame shots. That's cool. I'll just remind you that Penn St is forever stained with the worst sports scandal of all time. I'll remind you that there were 4 individuals that were in charge of the football program. 1 died and the other 3 are now convicted/admitted criminals. Own it pal.

So you and I can go back and forth on Pitt/PSU. However, you chirping about Ohio State makes you look like such an insecure tool! Ohio State is Blue Blood! Why is that so brutal for you to accept? Ohio State and Michigan are 2 of the 5 or 6 kings of college football. Dude take the last 20 years. How many National Titles? How many times has PSU been ranked in he top 5? How many Big Ten Titles in last 20 years? A couple? For real!!! What's the answer to thise questions? I bet you won't answer those questions LOL!!! How bout top 10? Maybe a couple of times? You cultist guys actually think you're Ohio St haha.

Hey 1022 I'll always be here to remind you Penn State is no Ohio State. You can count on me pal.
Yep, OSU has a better football program and has won more championships. No doubt. But then you bring in Michigan...ha! They have a half a NC. They have one more Big 10 title than PSU since PSU joined but haven't won one since 2004. Since 2004! Penn State fans have never claimed PSU was OSU...only Pitt fans say that about PSU fans. Now go give yourself another national championship...what is that, 20 or so now?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Yep, OSU has a better football program and has won more championships. No doubt. But then you bring in Michigan...ha! They have a half a NC. They have one more Big 10 title than PSU since PSU joined but haven't won one since 2004. Since 2004! Penn State fans have never claimed PSU was OSU...only Pitt fans say that about PSU fans. Now go give yourself another national championship...what is that, 20 or so now?
Dude, Michigan has owned PSU in football. 13-7 all time, including a behind the woodshed brutal beating last year to the tune of 49-10. 4 of your 7 wins were against Rich Rod and Brady Joke. Just some advice... If you're going to run your jaws, head over to the Duquesne or Slippery Rock boards. Nobody respects PED STATE.

Dude, Michigan has owned PSU in football. 13-7 all time, including a behind the woodshed brutal beating last year to the tune of 49-10. 4 of your 7 wins were against Rich Rod and Brady Joke. Just some advice... If you're going to run your jaws, head over to the Duquesne or Slippery Rock boards. Nobody respects PED STATE.
How was third place this year? And people don't respect Michigan nearly as much as Michigan fans do. You ought to focus on your big rival....of course I don't know if it can even be called a rivalry anymore...doesn't a rivalry have to be at least a little bit competitive?

Dude PSU is no Michigan. Jump on the Main Broad and compare the two. OSU and Michigan are the Big Ten. Those two are Blue Bloods. Penn State is Blue Balls.

Just like I thought! You refused to answer my questions tool. I mean I already know the answers but will stuff those questions down your throat every post you make tool. Penn State forever stained and cultist fans delusional haha!!!

Leave Duquesne out Penn State scum talk please!!! Awesome school!!!
Great post!!!!

How was third place this year? And people don't respect Michigan nearly as much as Michigan fans do. You ought to focus on your big rival....of course I don't know if it can even be called a rivalry anymore...doesn't a rivalry have to be at least a little bit competitive?
Michigan lost 3 games last year. Penn State lost 3 games last year, one of which was to Michigan by 6 or 7 touchdowns. We'll try our best to be competitive with our rival. Losing in double overtime must not have been a competitive game, right?

Dude PSU is no Michigan. Jump on the Main Broad and compare the two. OSU and Michigan are the Big Ten. Those two are Blue Bloods. Penn State is Blue Balls.

Just like I thought! You refused to answer my questions tool. I mean I already know the answers but will stuff those questions down your throat every post you make tool. Penn State forever stained and cultist fans delusional haha!!!
Michigan has a half a NC...not sure how that makes them a blue blood. They haven't won a Big title since 2004. I guess it doesn't take actual results to be a blue blood in your mind. Pitt forever terrible and permanently stained by mediocrity.

Michigan lost 3 games last year. Penn State lost 3 games last year, one of which was to Michigan by 6 or 7 touchdowns. We'll try our best to be competitive with our rival. Losing in double overtime must not have been a competitive game, right?
You have to actually beat your rival at some point for it to be a rivalry. It's kind of turned into WVU vs Marshall. Penn State won the Big 10 last year, Michigan didn't. Third place in the division, fourth overall in the conference. But keep trying. And you can't just ignore the Rich Rod and Brady Hoke years...not even good in those years. Michigan and ND have receive more recognition for accomplishing very little.

You have to actually beat your rival at some point for it to be a rivalry. It's kind of turned into WVU vs Marshall. Penn State won the Big 10 last year, Michigan didn't. Third place in the division, fourth overall in the conference. But keep trying. And you can't just ignore the Rich Rod and Brady Hoke years...not even good in those years. Michigan and ND have receive more recognition for accomplishing very little.
49-10 stings, doesn't it? You're just mad because blue blood Michigan doesn't even consider Ped State a rival. You won 4 times when Rod and Hoke were there. You've lost 12 of the past 16. That's about the same mark as the head to head basketball too. Do yourself a favor, and go have a discussion with your true rivals...........RUTGERS lol

Michigan has a half a NC...not sure how that makes them a blue blood. They haven't won a Big title since 2004. I guess it doesn't take actual results to be a blue blood in your mind. Pitt forever terrible and permanently stained by mediocrity.

You are such a tool. Let me get this right. You came over to a Big12 site to argue about Michigan I get you're trolling me. Trust me I get humor out of it! But why take shots like.......Penn State is the child rape capital of the world!!! Or........your football program has had five or less legit big boy seasons in 20 years! Why take those shots on WVU site? Strange?

Can we now put to bed the bogus argument that the Big 12 is anything more than the 2nd best conference? The facts point to number 3 or 4 for the Big12. Take Kansas out and the conference is nothing to pound a chest about.

Facts:
(1). Teams in the NCAAs. ACC = 9, Big Ten = 7, Big East = 7 and Big 12 = 6
(2). Teams seeded as top 5 seeds. ACC = 6, Big 12 = 4, Big Ten = 2 and Big East = 2
(3). Teams seeded as top 3 seeds. ACC = 4, Big 12 = 2, Big Ten = 1 and Big East = 1
(4). Teams ranked in top 45 by NCAA Committee. ACC = 9, Big Ten = 7, Big East = 7 Big12 = 5

So there it is boys and girls. This which conference is better fight ended in an ACC TKO. So feel free to knock yourself out with Fake News stats to explain somehow that the Big12 is better than the ACC. But know the entire country knows the ACC is the best hoop conference and the Committee agreed. The only discussion really is where does the Big12 rank against the Big Ten and Big East. I think there are arguments for all 3 conferences to stake a claim for #2 conference. Fact #4 hurts the Big 12 but to me facts #2 and #3 means the most because those prove where the best teams play.

So the conference rankings, to me, goes like this: ACC, Big12, Big Ten then the Big East

Thoughts on if you see Big12 in front of Big Ten and Big East or did Big12 slip to #3 or #4?
Personally I DGAF what this pitt fanboy has to say about the ACC or the Big12, pitt stills sucks in bball and will suck worse next year while WVU will be a top 20 team (again)

Personally I DGAF what this pitt fanboy has to say about the ACC or the Big12, pitt stills sucks in bball and will suck worse next year while WVU will be a top 20 team (again)

Really? You don't care? Aaaahahahahaha!!! Thanks for caring enough to post you don't care LOL!!!
Good stuff!!!

49-10 stings, doesn't it? You're just mad because blue blood Michigan doesn't even consider Ped State a rival. You won 4 times when Rod and Hoke were there. You've lost 12 of the past 16. That's about the same mark as the head to head basketball too. Do yourself a favor, and go have a discussion with your true rivals...........RUTGERS lol
Michigan won the battle, Penn State won the war. Come back after you actually win something "blue blood".

You are such a tool. Let me get this right. You came over to a Big12 site to argue about Michigan I get you're trolling me. Trust me I get humor out of it! But why take shots like.......Penn State is the child rape capital of the world!!! Or........your football program has had five or less legit big boy seasons in 20 years! Why take those shots on WVU site? Strange?
Who brought up all the non stop Penn State stuff? You did. I was here talking about WVU...you turned it into an endless rant against all thing Penn State. I'm not trolling you, you're trolling me. And check your math on the number of legit seasons in the last 20 years...you're pretty far off.

Michigan won the battle, Penn State won the war. Come back after you actually win something "blue blood".
Win something? Like the B1G basketball championship? Like 5x as many football titles as you? Seriously, if I were a Ped State fan, I would burn my gear, take a razor blade and scrape off the auto stickers, and then drop dead. Do people look at you Ped State fans funny? Do they grab hold of their kids whenever they see you guys?

Win something? Like the B1G basketball championship? Like 5x as many football titles as you? Seriously, if I were a Ped State fan, I would burn my gear, take a razor blade and scrape off the auto stickers, and then drop dead. Do people look at you Ped State fans funny? Do they grab hold of their kids whenever they see you guys?
One half a national championship...nice work. Impressive. Keep up the fine work. And do people look at Michigan fans funny because of their moron coach? I would be worried about a little pedo action from that clown. Sleepover much?

Who brought up all the non stop Penn State stuff? You did. I was here talking about WVU...you turned it into an endless rant against all thing Penn State. I'm not trolling you, you're trolling me. And check your math on the number of legit seasons in the last 20 years...you're pretty far off.

You're a loser! You refused to answer my questions before Ped Boy! Try these two. How many 10 win seasons over the last 20 years? How many top 8 final rankings over last 20 years? I own you until you answer my questions!!!!

You're a loser! You refused to answer my questions before Ped Boy! Try these two. How many 10 win seasons over the last 20 years? How many top 8 final rankings over last 20 years? I own you until you answer my questions!!!!
Six 10+ win seasons and four top 8 rankings in the last twenty years deusche bag. Not to mention 12 years in a row without a losing record...one of only a couple schools that have done that. Now let's look at Pitt...one ten win season and 0 top 8 rankings. Wow, that's pretty close. And five losing seasons In the last 12 years. Keep bragging there little brother.

One half a national championship...nice work. Impressive. Keep up the fine work. And do people look at Michigan fans funny because of their moron coach? I would be worried about a little pedo action from that clown. Sleepover much?

Loser ped boy arguing Michigan stuff on wvu site. You are such a loser haha! Dude did you forget Michigan mercy ruled Penn State 49-10 in possibly one of your three your best years in the last 20? You are such a douche!!!

Loser ped boy arguing Michigan stuff on wvu site. You are such a loser haha! Dude did you forget Michigan mercy ruled Penn State 49-10 in possibly one of your three your best years in the last 20? You are such a douche!!!
And you're a child. Unlike you, I actually have a degree from the university I follow and I actually have a job. You're arguing everything on a WVU board and the whole board hates you. It's great you can argue on behalf of Michigan and OSU because you certainly can't argue on behalf of Pitt. Run along now Junior, and maybe get a job. You've sponged off your parents long enough.

It's great you can argue on behalf of Michigan and OSU because you certainly can't argue on behalf of Pitt.
Just thinking out loud here, but didn't Pitt beat Ped State in football last time they played? Didn't Pitt beat Ped State in basketball last time they played as well?

Finally, have you considered how dumb you look?

Just thinking out loud here, but didn't Pitt beat Ped State in football last time they played? Didn't Pitt beat Ped State in basketball last time they played as well?

Finally, have you considered how dumb you look?
One has wonder how dumb an ACC guy and three b10 guys look discussing the 10 on a WVU board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT