ADVERTISEMENT

A slew of companies join Disney and Amazon in widespread layoffs in an effort to cut costs

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
But I thought Democrats said it was a good thing to end fossil fuels and make the rich pay more?

It just boggles my mind that the left think making the rich pay for all of their green projects and other ridiculous ideas won't make the rich make up the extra cost by cutting jobs or moving jobs over seas.

The left and its bleaters are destroying our country

Thanks Pedo-Joe!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
But I thought Democrats said it was a good thing to end fossil fuels and make the rich pay more?

It just boggles my mind that the left think making the rich pay for all of their green projects and other ridiculous ideas won't make the rich make up the extra cost by cutting jobs or moving jobs over seas.

Thanks Pedo-Joe!
As if the rich don’t already pay enough. People like Musk pay more in annual taxes than most people pay in their lifetime

Reactions: 30CAT
Couldn't agree more @ThePunish-EER.

It's like the left is biting the hand that feeds them. We, the middle-class, need the wealthy. They pay us well and they pay plenty in taxes. We need them more than they need us.

They create jobs, not government. They will not take more costs without making it up somewhere. It's common sense.

The left attacking the rich affects us middle-class negatively.

The left wants the rich for their pet progects and We The People need the rich for jobs.

The less regulated and the less expense for the rich means more high-paying jobs for us.

Making it cheaper to do business in America will only benefit U.S. Citizens.

Common sense and reality left the Democrat party years ago.

Couldn't agree more @ThePunish-EER.

It's like the left is biting the hand that feeds them. We, the middle-class, need the wealthy. They pay us well and they pay plenty in taxes. We need them more than they need us.

They create jobs, not government. They will not take more costs without making it up somewhere. It's common sense.

The left attacking the rich affects us middle-class negatively.

The left wants the rich for their pet progects and We The People need the rich for jobs.

The less regulated and the less expense for the rich means more high-paying jobs for us.

Making it cheaper to do business in America will only benefit U.S. Citizens.

Common sense and reality left the Democrat party years ago.
It’s a snowball rolling down the hill. Tax the rich more and they pass the cost onto the consumer. Eventually, they move overseas. Not only do the prices go up, but we lose our jobs. Then Democrats want to raise taxes more because more people are on welfare. And then they want minimum wage increased. Prices go up again. The middle class gets poorer. Obviously the problem is government.

Thanks Pedo-Joe!
I feel bad for the middle class folks getting laid off . But the top gives 0 f@cks about them . Between this woke crap , high inflation and investing in green energy that don't produce the energy it cost to produce it the middle class ( all 3 levels) is getting rocked . Add in the support for Ukraine and the threat of ww3 .... the rich is startto feel the pain and that hurts the middle class more .

giphy.gif

Thanks Pedo-Joe!
You do know that the Fed is going to continue to raise rates until the unemployment rate increases. Companies are laying people off because they have gone on a hiring/expansion spree because of the free money that has been out there. You also know that Trump berated the Fed when they want to increase the rates from nearly zero.

What am I thinking? Of course you don’t. It’s business.

@NYC_Eer, why are people fleeing leftism? Blue cities are losing billions and Red cities are taking in billions.

You're trying to blame the right on inflation and layoffs, but time after time the opposite is comes to light.

Why do you refuse to look at it? You turn a blind eye and pretend it isn't happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT