ADVERTISEMENT

A question to determine how intellectually honest

A notre dame coach just texted me asking if I would be interested in a recruiting or quality control position on their staff if they create one for me. I heard south bend is about as appealing as morganhole. I'll pass. This ocean seems better.

Sure they are ... Notre Dame wants to create a position for somebody that couldn't cut it as a GA at a MEAC school and had to sue.

That's totally believable.

Reactions: countryroads89
your wife has some books to put back on the shelf

Books or magazines? You said she worked at a magazine store (you even went to great lengths to justify the semantics of that statement) .... really, for somebody that supposedly has a MENSA qualifying IQ, you sure do struggle to keep your lies straight.

The original poster . . . you're all related, so "you" consists of the entire clan.

All except for one coach at north texas made over $100,000. The coordinators had guaranteed, two year deals of $190,000 each year.

The head coach, assistant head coach, and both coordinators made more than $100,000 at my last school. Black schools pay well . . . when they actually pay you.

But, I've only been coaching three years. I made my money between the ages of 25 and 32. That is what allowed me to not work ever again, and if I did, doing something i love for what I considered little money. Keep trying.

What proof? For a decade, there have been dozens of girls posted of mine. For years, starting with you guys, my pics have been plastered on here. Months ago, I provided proof of my education with a transcript. Fans of both schools can see where I live on my Facebook. Fans of both schools can see who I've worked with and who invites me to meet/hangout when they are in town via Facebook/IG. Years ago, I posted my Amex black (centurion) card. If you don't know the qualification i needed to get that, look it up. Years ago, I posted a video of me doing 25 reps of 225 lbs. on bench.

I can't recall what else I need to show proof of. Want more? I have no problem looking like an arrogant prick in front of you bums to rub your face in the dirt while comparing my life to your life.

Because I'm a thoughtful and caring individual, I thought I would post this to try to help you out:

"http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...onality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568"

Let's see how many of these symptoms/traits apply:

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and other areas of their life, such as work or school.

If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others."

And those are just the things that are evident in this one post.

Luckily for you, help is available ... if you need a friend to help you take that first step, give me a call.

Sure they are ... Notre Dame wants to create a position for somebody that couldn't cut it as a GA at a MEAC school and had to sue.

That's totally believable.

Yawn. At least make your attempts somewhat reasonable and partially believable.

Books or magazines? You said she worked at a magazine store (you even went to great lengths to justify the semantics of that statement) .... really, for somebody that supposedly has a MENSA qualifying IQ, you sure do struggle to keep your lies straight.

Reading comprehension failed you again. My argument was that calling it a "magazine store" was appropriate since they sold both books and magazines. OCD, in an attempt to argue semantics and take away the fact that his wife worked there, claimed it wasn't a magazine store. As I said previously, feel free to call it a bookstore or a magazine store. They sold both and are one in the same at that point.

I never argued that they didn't sell books. In fact, I stated that. It was OCD who insisted that it not be referred to as a magazine store. Since they sold both, it could be referred to as both, and she was responsible for the menial task of putting both on their stands.

Your arguments are a waste of time. You try and catch me in some big "gotcha' moment," but they are complete failures . . . much like your hopes and dreams were as a young man.

Your arguments are a waste of time. You try and catch me in some big "gotcha' moment," but they are complete failures . . . much like your hopes and dreams were as a young man.

And yet you write paragraphs trying to debunk them.

As for the "GA at MEAC" comment ... it's true, and you know it. Even though you don't want to admit it. See, you actually were an assistant, that part is not a lie, but you grossly inflate your role. Narcissists and sociopaths and those with BPD share a common trait in that their lies have enough truth in them to be believable ... enough truth in them to provide enough detail to make them plausible ... but they are still lies.

And yet you write paragraphs trying to debunk them.

As for the "GA at MEAC" comment ... it's true, and you know it. Even though you don't want to admit it. See, you actually were an assistant, that part is not a lie, but you grossly inflate your role. Narcissists and sociopaths and those with BPD share a common trait in that their lies have enough truth in them to be believable ... enough truth in them to provide enough detail to make them plausible ... but they are still lies.

I have to write paragraphs to dumb things down for you and explain them. Here, I'll show you with this one:

I was a GA "but actually an assistant?" Do you realize how stupid you sound? Why would anyone take a paying FBS job for a non-paying FCS job? You can't be a GA and an assistant. You're one or the other. I can't be a GA, period, or else I would have been one at a P5 four years ago. I'm ineligible at the D2 level to be a GA. My timetable to be one ran out in 2009, years before I started coaching. GAs can't make full-time wages. GAs can't recruit on the road. I could go on and on.

GAs at the FCS level don't have FBS head coaches calling them asking about their interest in jobs (on and off field) on their staff. Universities don't make settlement offers in the mid-five figures to a GA.

Let's try giving you something where you have a chance to make a decent argument: you take the side to argue that your life isn't as pathetic as we know it to be.

I have to write paragraphs to dumb things down for you and explain them. Here, I'll show you with this one:

I was a GA "but actually an assistant?" Do you realize how stupid you sound? Why would anyone take a paying FBS job for a non-paying FCS job? You can't be a GA and an assistant. You're one or the other. I can't be a GA, period, or else I would have been one at a P5 four years ago. I'm ineligible at the D2 level to be a GA. My timetable to be one ran out in 2009, years before I started coaching. GAs can't make full-time wages. GAs can't recruit on the road. I could go on and on.

GAs at the FCS level don't have FBS head coaches calling them asking about their interest in jobs (on and off field) on their staff. Universities don't make settlement offers in the mid-five figures to a GA.

Let's try giving you something where you have a chance to make a decent argument: you take the side to argue that your life isn't as pathetic as we know it to be.

Well, nobody would deliberately. But the fact is that you were a GA at B-C, since nobody would deliberately take the path you stated you took, then the answer is that there is a fallacy in your story. (and please, calling the previous place FBS, while technically true, is also a bit of a stretch)

My life is great. You can say it's pathetic all you want, but it just reveals more of your NPD. Even more than you already expose in every post. Maybe you wouldn't like my life, that's OK, I'm the only one that's living it and I love it. (unfortunately you lack the capacity to understand that) I wouldn't like your life, there's absolutely nothing about it that causes any of the feelings of envy that you desire so much from others. It's actually quite pathetic that you would need that to try to feel good about yourself and validate your inflated feelings of self-worth.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders.
If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism.

Hmmmmm ....

Because I'm a thoughtful and caring individual, I thought I would post this to try to help you out:

"http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...onality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568"

Let's see how many of these symptoms/traits apply:

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and other areas of their life, such as work or school.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others."

And those are just the things that are evident in this one post.

Luckily for you, help is available ... if you need a friend to help you take that first step, give me a call.

DAYUM!

NAILED IT!

[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT