ADVERTISEMENT

A "blood purity program": Holocaust expert on why Trump is stoking fears of national blood poisoning

Repubs HATE truth bombs about Trump. You're clearly irritated by them.
Nooooo......you are the one that is worried about Trump.......However I am irritated with the non fact bombs you post about Trump.

I have shown time and time the non factual bullshit you post and continue to post.......I post only info that is fact based and back it up with actual quotes.......You only post wacko opinion crap from the likes of Salon.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Nooooo......your the one that is worried about Trump.......However I am irritated with you non fact bombs you post about Trump.

I have shown time and time the non factual bullshit you post and continue to post.......I post only info that is fact based and back it up with actual quotes.......You only post wacko opinion crap from the likes of Salon.
You live in a fantasy world. Nothing that you just posted is true. Not one thing. This thread is a perfect example. The Salon article contains quotes from Trump and analysis that makes you mad.

The Salon article contains quotes from Trump and analysis that makes you mad.
You said earlier in the thread, Trump called for a "blood purification program" for "Whites only". Where in the article you posted is he quoted saying that? You are aware of a "quote" correct? That means you provide his exact words saying what you claim he said.

It's your article, so quote where he said that?

@moe
230.jpg
Now why would I do that and further prove how deranged I am when it comes to Trump?

Ans: Because you can't quote Trump saying it, and that proves you are deranged!

Reactions: bornaneer
You said earlier in the thread, Trump called for a "blood purification program" for "Whites only". Where in the article you posted is he quoted saying that? You are aware of a "quote" correct? That means you provide his exact words saying what you claim he said.

It's your article, so quote where he said that?

@moe
230.jpg
Now why would I do that and further prove how deranged I am when it comes to Trump?

Ans: Because you can't quote Trump saying it, and that proves you are deranged!
Moe can't post the quote because it does NOT EXIST !!!!!
Just backs up my unmasking of what Moe does.

They find stuff from Trump and theorize what he means.....totally false crap taken out of context.

On the other hand, you and I post exact RACIST "quotes" that Biden has made.

Reactions: atlkvb
Moe can't post the quote because it does NOT EXIST !!!!!
Just backs up my unmasking of what Moe does.

They find stuff from Trump and theorize what he means.....totally false crap taken out of context.

On the other hand, you and I post exact RACIST "quotes" that Biden has made.
Really? lol Thanks for the softball and grab those tiki torches fellas.

“Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country,” Trump told the right-leaning news site The National Pulse in a video interview published last week. “It’s poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease. People are coming in with every possible thing that you could have.”

Trump’s anti-immigrant comments draw rebuke

the following is YouTube video of him actually saying it

Fury as Donald Trump says immigrants ‘poison blood’ of US

as usual, no charge for the education.

“Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country,” Trump told the right-leaning news site The National Pulse in a video interview published last week. “It’s poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease. People are coming in with every possible thing that you could have.”

What's the name of the "blood purification" program Trump called for, and how do you know he meant it for "Whites only"?

You do realize not only White folks live in America right @moe ?

@moe
230.jpg
You really believe he wasn't talking about "White Americans" when he said people coming in with disease are "poisoning the blood of our country?"

Well @moe that's what you claim he said, but unfortunately you can't provide that exact quote so I personally think he was talking about the Klingon population of America. :joy:

Trump will make sure it is only our blood that survives!
iu

It's pretty obvious he was talking about all the illegal drugs you are obviously pumping into your veins.

Why isn't Fauci under indictment for lying to Congress?

Hey @NYC_Eer ...about those racist comments you said Trump "makes all the time"....it's sure taking you a long time to find just one? 🤔
giphy.gif

Just ordered this...can't wait to read it!
91a9-U-6-kL._SY425_.jpg

Senator Rand Paul was on to Anthony Fauci from the start. Wielding previously unimaginable power, Fauci misled the country about the origins of the Covid pandemic and shut down scientific dissent.

One of the few leaders who dared to challenge "America’s Doctor" was Senator Rand Paul, himself a physician. Deception is his indictment of the catastrophic failures of the public health bureaucracy during the pandemic.

Senator Paul presents the evidence that:
  • The Covid virus was likely the product of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab in China—research funded in part by the U.S. government.
  • Taxpayer dollars for that research were deceptively funneled to Wuhan without the required regulatory review.
  • Fauci and his scientific yes-men knew from day one about Covid’s origin and tried to cover it up.
  • Fauci and his allies ruthlessly attacked everyone—including highly qualified scientists—who threatened to reveal the truth about the pandemic.

Why? Hundreds of millions of dollars of grants and unreported royalties were at stake, and heads would roll if the truth got out.

It almost worked. At Fauci’s insistence, the government imposed needlessly extreme lockdowns on Americans at the cost of immense personal and economic destruction.

Covid-19 was deadly, but the real killer was the coverup, led by America’s most durable medical bureaucrat—a man for whom the truth was too often expendable.

Senator Paul makes a powerful case that funding dangerous bioengineering in a totalitarian country is madness. If we don’t heed this warning, the next pandemic could be far worse.

Why moe really hates Trump.

Under Trump we had the heads of Israel and Arab states in the Middle East signing peace accords together at the White House We had a President who physically visited Israel himself and visited the wailing wall in Jerusalem— the first to ever do so. We had Israel naming parts of their territory after Trump. Now, we have war and chaos and a President bribing terrorists, missing in action, running from the press, and addressing the ever-pressing issue of “junk fees” We need strong leadership back in the White House. It’s the only way.

• Sad

“It’s poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease. People are coming in with every possible thing that you could have.

All true.

“It’s poisoning the blood of our country.
Then you agree with Trump's white supremacist language. Good for you. If you say you only deal in facts then provide the facts to back up Trump's quote (shitpost) that you agree with.

Last edited:
“It’s poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in with disease. People are coming in with every possible thing that you could have.

All true.
Don't you see that's just a "dog whistle" for a "blood purification program" for Whites only"? Just ask @moe. It's right there in that quote, he can point it out to 'ya! :rolleyes:

@moe
230.jpg
Is it my fault you Trumpers can't read Trump's language?

They can read this @moe ...I'm rounding up and deporting all illegals in this country when I'm back in the WH... Period!
iu

He understands that DJT, and it terrifies him!

Then you agree with Trump's white supremacist language. Good for you.
@moe ...here's a breakdown of the US population by race:
improved-race-ethnicity-measures-reveal-united-states-population-much-more-multiracial-figure-2.jpg

So you agree there is NO WAY Trump could be talking about a "blood purification program for whites only" when they're barely over half the US population?

@moe
230.jpg
Well, only white people vote for Trump, so it's obvious he meant his blood purification program only for them!

You didn't see his numbers from non Whites in the last election?

Majority of Trump's 2020 voters were women and minorities

excerpt:
New data from progressive analytics firm Catalist shows the majority of Trump’s support in the 2020 election came from minorities and women. Trump’s support grew to 57.2 percent from 54.8 percent in 2016. Trump made inroads among all minorities in the election, except for white men

@moe
230.jpg
Damn...I had no idea! Wow...I really am a brainwashed Leftist dumbass...huh!

Well imagine that? :rolleyes:

Then you agree with Trump's white supremacist language. Good for you.
You're the one that's a racist.......last time I checked African-Americans,
Asians and Latinos are ALL part of this Countrys blood.

What "white supremacist language" ? Show us any Trump quote that says anything like that.
Did you just now enter the thread? Who has been using your account? seriously 'Poisoning the blood of our country' is a symbolic statement. There are 2 articles posted by me on this subject and more linked in them. All of the articles address your troll query. Read both articles twice and then if you still don't understand, google for more reading on the topic. You act like if you don't understand something then it's not true. lol good stuff

Last edited:
Did you just now enter the thread? Who has been using your account? seriously 'poisoning the blood of our country' is a symbolic statement. What does it mean to you? There are 2 articles posted by me on this subject and more linked in them. All of the articles address your troll query. Read both articles twice and then if you still don't understand, google for more reading on the topic. You act like if you don't understand something then it's not true. lol good stuff
Nice try......but a fail......I understand it perfectly.
You want me to post all the factual articles that detail all the crap that is coming across our borders that is poisoning our country.......everything from drugs to diseases.

Then you agree with Trump's white supremacist language. Good for you. If you say you only deal in facts then provide the facts to back up Trump's quote (shitpost) that you agree with.

Did you just now enter the thread? Who has been using your account? seriously 'Poisoning the blood of our country' is a symbolic statement. There are 2 articles posted by me on this subject and more linked in them. All of the articles address your troll query. Read both articles twice and then if you still don't understand, google for more reading on the topic. You act like if you don't understand something then it's not true. lol good stuff
You fvcking little retard. Since when does poisoning blood equal white supremacy? Since when? My gawd, you have just proven to me you are without a doubt the dumbest person I’ve met on the internet. And trust me, that is saying A LOT! How could someone be so idiotic? You’ve won the the eternal championship for stupidity. Hands down

Nice try......but a fail......I understand it perfectly.
You want me to post all the factual articles that detail all the crap that is coming across our borders that is poisoning our country.......everything from drugs to diseases.
It's 'poisoning the blood of our country', at least get the racist quote right since you seem to have adopted the saying. You just endorsed Trump's racist language and political bullshit and called it TRUE! but now can't back it up as usual. Just continue your blind loyalty to Trump and enjoy the low-info life of a cult follower. It's all good.

It's 'poisoning the blood of our country', at least get the racist quote right since you seem to have adopted the saying. You just endorsed Trump's racist language and political bullshit and called it TRUE! but now can't back it up as usual. Just continue your blind loyalty to Trump and enjoy the low-info life of a cult follower. It's all good.
You have a good night....get some rest pops.

Why are you ignoring the graphs I put up showing White's only aren't even half the US population? If he wants to protect just White's...he's leaving out the rest of the population when he says "poisoning the blood of America" right? I assume you attended WVU, can't you represent the education you got at our school better than what you're displaying on this message board?

I know we're not Yale or Princeton, but you're giving us a bad rep @moe . Shame on you!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Shout out to @NYC_Eer ...I'm 7 seven innings now into the Braves playoff game v Philly and I just checked in here to see if you've posted any of the racist comments "Trump makes all the time"? I can't find any! How much longer is this going to take Bro?
giphy.gif

Shout out to @NYC_Eer ...I'm 7 seven innings now into the Braves playoff game v Philly and I just checked in here to see if you've posted any of the racist comments "Trump makes all the time"? I can't find any! How much longer is this going to take Bro?
giphy.gif
As I said before you have too much free time on your hands.

As I said before you have too much free time on your hands.
You're right! I just watched my hometown team tonight get rocked by the Phillies...it was ugly! That game started at around 6 pm and it's roughly now two and a half hours later and you STILL haven't provided one racist comment Trump has made recently or ever!

Why not?

I'm going to be signing off for the night, but I'll log back on sometime tomorrow morning after our sales meeting to see what you've come up with? I would think that'd be plenty of time to find something since you said "he makes racist comments all the time". So I'll be expecting something really good since I first asked for an example after you made that comment shortly after lunch today.

Don't say you didn't have enough time.

@NYC_Eer ...asking for a little slack to quote one of Trump's racist remarks
giphy.gif

You got it my Man...but make it count! ;)

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If you don't believe he uses racially charged language to whip up the tiki-torch whites then go for it. I'm not saying everyone that votes for Trump is a tiki-torch white, but there are certainly plenty.

I'm not sure Trump is racist. He looks down on white and black people the same. He's just using racist terminology because it resonates with some of his hardcore supporters. He probably doesn't even know what Mein Kamph is.
I asked you yesterday for a few examples of Trump using "racist terminology" which you claimed he "uses all the time". Why you refuse to provide at least one example is the reason I called BS on your claim. You've had almost 24 hours to back up your lie (yes you are a liar). I'm going into our early sales strategy meeting at 7:45 this morning, (in just a few minutes from now) we're usually in there 45 minutes to an hour.

By 8:45am., I'll expect you back up your claim, or I'm going to rip you a new one for being an inveterate liar and just another typical Left wing anti-Trump "bleater" who Parrots whatever the narrative of the day is coming from your mind controllers. So unless you want to get mercilessly mocked again, try and come up with at least one example of some "racist terminology" Trump "uses all the time" as you stated.

Typical Left wing Parrot:
Trump's a racist...Trump's a racist....raaaawk...(whistle)
giphy.gif

Don't be a typical Left wing Parrot @NYC_Eer ...provide at least the most recent example of Trump using "racist terminology" you can find.

I asked you yesterday for a few examples of Trump using "racist terminology" which you claimed he "uses all the time". Why you refuse to provide at least one example is the reason I called BS on your claim. You've had almost 24 hours to back up your lie (yes you are a liar). I'm going into our early sales strategy meeting at 7:45 this morning, (in just a few minutes from now) we're usually in there 45 minutes to an hour.

By 8:45am., I'll expect you back up your claim, or I'm going to rip you a new one for being an inveterate liar and just another typical Left wing anti-Trump "bleater" who Parrots whatever the narrative of the day is coming from your mind controllers. So unless you want to get mercilessly mocked again, try and come up with at least one example of some "racist terminology" Trump "uses all the time" as you stated.

Typical Left wing Parrot:
Trump's a racist...Trump's a racist....raaaawk...(whistle)
giphy.gif

Don't be a typical Left wing Parrot @NYC_Eer ...provide at least the most recent example of Trump using "racist terminology" you can find.
LOL. Get a life.

Reactions: moe
LOL. Get a life.
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

You crack me up man. It was your claim that Trump "makes racist comments all the time"...in fact you insisted on it!

He's just using racist terminology because it resonates with some of his hardcore supporters

OK, that statement alone doesn't make it true, and I told you I've personally never heard Trump using any "racist terminology", so I called you on it. I asked you to quote an instance or two, and I called you a liar for making the charge in the first place. I challenged you to prove your lie, or prove me wrong. What was your response?
No. Because I'm spending the time.
OK....I didn't ask you to volunteer the lie, but since you took the time to post it, was it wrong to ask you to back it up? Of course not! Yet, you continued to insist your lie was in fact the Truth about Trump...so you told me to prove your lie by finding his "racist terminology" myself!
I'm sure you can find them, but don't want to. He race baits all the time.
Is that the way to prove your lie? Insisting the other person calling you a liar is afraid to prove you wrong or simply refuses to confront your lie? If Trump "race baited" all the time, what would be so hard to find at least his most recent "race baiting" statement? I didn't tell the lie YOU did!
Not trying to convince you. I know its true.
Yet you doubled down. You didn't provide anything to prove your smear, but you insisted it still nevertheless was 100% true! So I made my 100% guarantee that after waiting a reasonable amount of time for you to prove your lie, you couldn't because there is no such comment you can legitimately post about Trump "race baiting". Trump has made literally thousands of public comments about race, no where can you find anything racist he's publicly said outside of your own delusional perceptions or distortions of something you think or believe he said! :rolleyes:

The easiest way to make your case, is to simply directly quote whatever he said that was "race baiting" in unequivocal terms. It's a full 24 hours since you made that lying comment, and by now it's obvious you cannot back it up. I do want to thank you for keeping my 100% guarantee in tact. Whenever I make that guarantee, not one of you Leftists has so far ever forced me to retract it. So Thank you! I knew you couldn't provide what you were accusing Trump of, which is why I challenged you. I wanted to make you yet another glittering example, of a mind numbed, brainwashed, lobotomized, fully luminescent Leftist bot who simply mindlessly repeats any ongoing false narrative about Trump, (in this case he's a racist) yet when challenged to back it up with unassailable facts...you tuck your lying tongues firmly inside your dishonest rotten mouths, and simply suck on your own decaying teeth. Yuk! 😝

It's just standard "MO" for you deranged Trump haters. You project onto him, whatever smear you prefer and then look for any lie you can tell hoping to give it credibility. Well you have zero credibility, except for the authenticity of the unfiltered hate you are consumed with for one man who you cannot defeat with better ideas or a better candidate. Such a sorry sack of saps you Leftists are!

Thanks for playing along, now go back into the hole you crawled out from and think of the next lie you're going to tell to justify your irrational hatred for "Orange man bad".

Why do they like to just tell lies on you DJT, what's up with that?

It's all they can do atl is lie on me, because there's nothing else they have on me!
iu

OK makes sense...well how 'bout that mind numbed Leftist @NYC_Eer? He's from your hometown right? What's his excuse for being such a prolific lying anti-Trump hater? Isn't he proud of you being from the "greatest city in the World"?

Look now just because he lives in New York City and tries to claim its "greatness" for himself doesn't give him instant credibility...especially when you caught him in that bald faced lie about me!
iu

Good point DJT... but can't we cut him some slack...after all isn't he just typical of most lying Leftists?

Well you do have him over there...look at him... just lying...there's of course plenty more like him....they never stop 'ya know?
iu

True dat DJT... TRUE THAT!!!!! You're always right Dude...especially when it comes to mind numbed TDS infected Leftists like @NYC_Eer . Just damn DJT!

I know!
iu

@NYC_Eer
"Let me just get the Hell away from this thread before Trump and that "Uncle Tom" Negro atl embarrass me any more on this board...geez those two are brutal let me tell 'ya!!!!
giphy.gif

...and there he goes folks... runnin' his lyin' ass off on down the road....

Hey btw @NYCeer ...we'll still be here waiting for the next Trump lie you tell when 'ya come back! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

You crack me up man. It was your claim that Trump "makes racist comments all the time"...in fact you insisted on it!

OK, that statement alone doesn't make it true, and I told you I've personally never heard Trump using any "racist terminology", so I called you on it. I asked you to quote an instance or two, and I called you a liar for making the charge in the first place. I challenged you to prove your lie, or prove me wrong. What was your response?

OK....I didn't ask you to volunteer the lie, but since took the time to post it was it wrong to ask you to back it up? Of course not! Yet, you continued to insist your lie was in fact the Truth about Trump...so you told me to prove your lie by finding his "racist terminology" myself!

Is that the way to prove your lie? Insisting the other person calling you a liar is afraid to prove you wrong or simply refuses to confront your lie? If Trump "race baited" all the time, what would be so hard to find at least his most recent "race baiting" statement? I didn't tell the lie YOU did!

Yet you doubled down. You didn't provide anything to prove your smear, but you insisted it still nevertheless was 100% true! So I made my 100% guarantee that after waiting a reasonable amount of time for you to prove your lie, you couldn't because there is no such comment you can legitimately post about Trump "race baiting". Trump has made literally thousands of public comments about race, no where can you find anything racist he's publicly said outside of your own delusional perceptions or distortions of something you think or believe he said! :rolleyes:

The easiest way to make your case, is to simply directly quote whatever he said that was "race baiting" in unequivocal terms. It's a full 24 hours since you made that lying comment, and by now it's obvious you cannot back it up. I do want to thank you for keeping my 100% guarantee in tact. Whenever I make that guarantee, not one of you Leftists has so far has ever forced me to retract it. So Thank you! I knew you couldn't provide what you were accusing Trump of, which is why I challenged you. I wanted to make you yet another glittering example, of a mind numbed, brainwashed, lobotomized, fully luminescent Leftist bot who simply mindlessly repeats any ongoing false narrative about Trump, (in this case he's a racist) yet when challenged to back it up with unassailable facts...you tuck your lying tongues firmly inside your dishonest rotten mouths, and simply suck on your own rotten & decaying teeth. Yuk! 😝

It's just standard "MO" for you deranged Trump haters. You project onto him, whatever smear you prefer and then look for any lie you can tell hoping to give it credibility. Well you have zero credibility, except for the authenticity of the unfiltered hate you are consumed with for one man who you cannot defeat with better ideas or a better candidate. Such a sorry sack of saps you Leftists are!

Thanks for playing along, now go back into the hole you crawled out from and think of the next lie you're going to tell to justify your irrational hatred for "Orange man bad".

Why do they like to just tell lies on you DJT, what's up with that?

It's all they can do atl is lie on me, because there's nothing else they have on me!
iu

OK makes sense...well how 'bout that mind numbed Leftist @NYC_Eer? He's from your hometown right? What's his excuse for being such a prolific lying anti-Trump hater? Isn't he proud of you being from the "greatest city in the World"?

Look now just because he lives in New York City and tries to claim its "greatness" for himself doesn't give him instant credibility...especially when you caught him in that bald faced lie about me!
iu

Good point DJT... but can't we cut him slack...after all isn't he just typical of most lying Leftists?

Well you do have him over there...look at him... just lying...there's of course plenty more like him....they never stop 'ya know?
iu

True dat DJT... TRUE THAT!!!!! You're always right Dude...especially when it comes to mind numbed TDS infected Leftists like @NYC_Eer . Just damn DJT!

I know!
iu

@NYC_Eer
"Let me just get the Hell away from this thread before Trump and that "Uncle Tom" Negro atl embarrass me any more on this board...geez those two are brutal let me tell 'ya!!!!
giphy.gif

...and there he goes folks... runnin' his lyin' ass off on down the road....

Hey btw @NYCeer ...we'll still be here waiting for the next Trump lie you tell when 'ya come back! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
LOL

Do your own homework. if you have time to sit on here all day then great.

If you don't believe he uses racially charged language to whip up the tiki-torch whites then go for it. I'm not saying everyone that votes for Trump is a tiki-torch white, but there are certainly plenty.
These people are too lazy to do their own research.

Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT