ADVERTISEMENT

A "blood purity program": Holocaust expert on why Trump is stoking fears of national blood poisoning

These people are too lazy to do their own research.
He made the charge so I asked him to quote something backing it up. He never did. Maybe you can?

FYI this is what @NYC_Eer said:
I'm sure you can find them, but don't want to. He race baits all the time.
So I asked him to back that up with at least his latest Trump "race baiting" quote? He offered zero, after I accused him of being a straight up liar about it. You obviously believe him. OK then. Back him up or I'll call you a deranged Trump hating Left wing liar too!

@Soaring Eagle 74 ....refusing to take the challenge
giphy.gif

All of you are nothing but a bunch of deranged liars.

Last edited:
He made the charge so I asked him to quote something backing it up. He never did. Maybe you can?

FYI this is what @NYC_Eer said:

So I asked him to back that up with at least his latest Trump "race baiting" quote? He offered zero, after I accused him of being a straight up liar about it. You obviously believe him. OK then. Back him up or I'll call you a deranged Trump hating Left wing liar too!

@Soaring Eagle 74 ....refusing to take the challenge
giphy.gif

All of you are nothing but a bunch of deranged liars.
You don't get it. I'm not on here to provide you with proof of anything. 1) I'm not trying to convince Trumpers of anything. 2) I don't care what you think. Just because you have the time on your hands to sit on here all day, doesn't mean I do. Maybe you should work more, make more, and then you wouldn't need to MAGA. I don't rely on the government to make my living. I provide for myself and my family just fine whether a Dem or Rep is in office.

So, I don't have the time or inclination to provide proof or do anything else you ask.

I'm not on here to provide you with proof of anything. 1) I'm not trying to convince Trumpers of anything. 2) I don't care what you think. I don't have the time or inclination to provide proof or do anything else you ask.
Then why did you post it? You should have just kept on working, kept your beliefs to yourself, not logged on and not typed out your lying post! No one would have cared.

The minute you decided to stop working, chime in on the thread and offer your lies was the moment you exposed yourself to being called on it. Just because you say something doesn't make it so. Of course you can believe whatever you post on here, but don't expect not to get called on it!

Your whining & protesting and explaining after being called out as a stone cold liar means nothing. Accept your results and shut up. As long as you post lies you refuse to back up, you'll remain a liar on here on the record for as many lies as you tell that you can't back up with facts that prove you are not.

So you don't care we all know you're a bald faced liar.....
giphy.gif

@NYC_Eer
Well...guess that settles that. Let me get back to work so I can lie some more to myself
giphy.gif

No one cares @NYC_Eer how many lies you tell to yourself except when you tell them here too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Then why did you post it? You should have just kept on working, kept your beliefs to yourself, not logged on and not typed out your lying post! No one would have cared.

The minute you decided to stop working, chime in on the thread and offer your lies was the moment you exposed yourself to being called on it. Just because you say something doesn't make it so. Of course you can believe whatever you post on here, but don't expect not to get called on it!

Your whining & protesting and explaining after being called out as a stone cold liar means nothing. Accept your results and shut up. As long as you post lies you refuse to back up, you'll remain a liar on here on the record for as many lies as you tell that you can't back up with facts that prove you are not.

So you don't care we all know you're a bald faced liar.....
giphy.gif

@NYC_Eer
Well...guess that settles that. Let me get back to work so I can lie some more to myself
giphy.gif

No one cares @NYC_Eer how many lies you tell to yourself except when you tell them here too.
LOL. Dork.

LOL. Dork.
Do you lie to your spouse when you honestly tell her how much you Love her?

Probably not.

Do you lie to your kids when you tell them how much Daddy will always Love them?

Probably not.

So why do you lie to yourself then come onto this forum and lie to perfect strangers?

Don't you think that's strange? Don't lie, that's really strange Bro. 🤔

Hey Repubs, it's time to break out the tiki torches.

A "blood purity program": Holocaust expert on why Trump is stoking fears of national blood poisoning

Trump’s comments about “diseased invaders” echo what Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler wrote in his book “Mein Kampf”:

The following passage from “Mein Kampf” is extremely similar, both in verbiage and meaning, to what Trump said in his interview with National Pulse:

All the great civilizations of the past became decadent because the originally creative race died out, as a result of contamination of the blood….

The adulteration of the blood and racial deterioration conditioned thereby are the only causes that account for the decline of ancient civilizations; for it is never by war that nations are ruined, but by the loss of their powers of resistance, which are exclusively a characteristic of pure racial blood. In this world everything that is not of sound racial stock is like chaff….

A State which, in an epoch of racial adulteration, devotes itself to the duty of preserving the best elements of its racial stock must one day become ruler of the Earth.

trump-graffiti.jpg
Shew, does it really matter at this point to attempt and sling things back and fourth ? What ever gets your rocks off, I personally don’t give a sh*T about your party you support nor if you watch CNN or Fox News, but when the Sh*t lands on your front doorstep this all goes out the window, doesn’t matter who you are, only an individual fighting for survival to protect your family, all the mainstream medias is just stewing the pot.

• Love
That's funny. Did you lie to yourself thinking that would be funnier to the rest of us than it was to you? I'll bet you did. That's another lie you told yourself. Stop doing that, pretty soon you'll tell yourself so many lies you'll actually start believing them. 😏

That's funny. Did you lie to yourself thinking that would be funnier to the rest of us than it was to you? I'll bet you did. That's another lie you told yourself. Stop doing that, pretty soon you'll tell yourself so many lies you'll actually start believing them. 😏
Def strokin’ out.
Animated GIF

I know it’s killing you. Must post again. Have to use a GIF.
Why aren't you watching the game? I'm on my phone, trying to watch this game and you keep messaging me? Go watch the game, we're in a dogfight!

I know it’s killing you. Must post again. Have to use a GIF.
Damn...that's another lie you told yourself huh? You just don't quit do 'ya Dude? Tell ya what I'll do?

I'll just assume anything you post me from now on is nothing but another lie. My Grandfather told me when you feed a liar, they just get greedy and tell more lies. You fit his wisdom. So tell me more lies, one will be just as worthless as the next from you and not worth my attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT