ADVERTISEMENT

90,000 U.S. adult deaths from COVID-19 over the summer could have been prevented if victims had been vaccinated, study finds

lol no, not at all.

This is from an old article but just as relevant.

https://www.outkick.com/coronavirus-survival-rate-near-100-for-most-americans/

"For 6% of the death, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For death with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

This illuminates what I have been saying for a long time, there’s a big difference between dying WITH COVID and dying FROM COVID.

94% of people are dying with covid, per the CDC, not because of it. In fact, not only are people dying with it, they are dying with covid and an average of 2.6 additional conditions or causes of death.

This would mean roughly 10,000 deaths are directly attributable to covid alone.

Because right now if you have terminal lung cancer, kidney and liver failure and covid, you are counted as a covid death.

Now, this doesn’t mean covid can’t be dangerous, it can. But it’s almost exclusively dangerous among those with extremely ill health, that is multiple serious co-morbidities, or extremely advanced age."

you’re just making bullshit excuses camel toe.
Exactly, she didn't say anything about "waiting for all the testing to be completed"...she flat out said if Trump says the vaccines are OK to take ...she's not taking them! Biden was out there insisting they wouldn't even be ready by the time Trump promised.

@moe, Biden and "heels up Harris" are all FOS.....

This is from an old article but just as relevant.

https://www.outkick.com/coronavirus-survival-rate-near-100-for-most-americans/

"For 6% of the death, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For death with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

This illuminates what I have been saying for a long time, there’s a big difference between dying WITH COVID and dying FROM COVID.

94% of people are dying with covid, per the CDC, not because of it. In fact, not only are people dying with it, they are dying with covid and an average of 2.6 additional conditions or causes of death.

This would mean roughly 10,000 deaths are directly attributable to covid alone.

Because right now if you have terminal lung cancer, kidney and liver failure and covid, you are counted as a covid death.

Now, this doesn’t mean covid can’t be dangerous, it can. But it’s almost exclusively dangerous among those with extremely ill health, that is multiple serious co-morbidities, or extremely advanced age."
taking issue with death counts smh it never ends with your gang

CDC director agrees hospitals have monetary incentive to inflate COVID-19 data

Republican Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer of Missouri questioned Redfield during a House Oversight and Reform subcommittee hearing on coronavirus containment. He asked about the “perverse incentive” for hospitals to classify deaths as being coronavirus related when the virus didn’t cause the death.

Luetkemeyer voiced concern about how an automobile accident-related death could be recorded as a COVID-related death. In this scenario, the death was recorded as COVID-related because the virus was in the victim’s system, even if the car accident was the major factor.

“As long as you have COVID in your system you get to claim it as a COVID death, which means you get more money as attending physician, hospital, whatever,” Luetkemeyer said during the hearing. “Would you like to comment on that, about the perverse incentive? Is there an effort to try and do something different.”

Redfield responded by telling the congressman, “I think you’re correct in that and we’ve seen this in other disease processes too.”

“In the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV,” Redfield explained. “The hospital would prefer the DRG [death report] for HIV because there’s greater reimbursement. So I do think there is some reality to that.”

Lying about no beds available to treat sick Covid patients...it never stops with you fear mongers.

If you get Covid @moe ...you're gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

CDC director agrees hospitals have monetary incentive to inflate COVID-19 data

Republican Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer of Missouri questioned Redfield during a House Oversight and Reform subcommittee hearing on coronavirus containment. He asked about the “perverse incentive” for hospitals to classify deaths as being coronavirus related when the virus didn’t cause the death.

Luetkemeyer voiced concern about how an automobile accident-related death could be recorded as a COVID-related death. In this scenario, the death was recorded as COVID-related because the virus was in the victim’s system, even if the car accident was the major factor.

“As long as you have COVID in your system you get to claim it as a COVID death, which means you get more money as attending physician, hospital, whatever,” Luetkemeyer said during the hearing. “Would you like to comment on that, about the perverse incentive? Is there an effort to try and do something different.”

Redfield responded by telling the congressman, “I think you’re correct in that and we’ve seen this in other disease processes too.”

“In the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV,” Redfield explained. “The hospital would prefer the DRG [death report] for HIV because there’s greater reimbursement. So I do think there is some reality to that.”
surely you have better things to do with your time

Real COVID-19 death toll could be 'two to three' times above official stats: WHO

lol no, not at all.
Why do you ignore the survival rates of folks who test positive for Covid, the successful treatments of therapeutics like Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and monoclonal anti-bodies for those who become infected, as well as the millions who are a-symptomatic and develop natural immunity with powerful self generating auto immune antibodies against all variants of the potentially fatal pathogen?

All you talk about is sickness and Death. Why not the success stories? :mask:

Because atl, I'm miserable, unhappy, and in despair about my miserably unhappy Leftist Life and I'm desperate for some company
iu

Well then Damn @moe , why not just go get double doses of that "jab" and give yourself some more misery?

That's not funny atl...death from Covid or illness from the vaccine would NOT be an improvement for me.
iu

Just damn @moe ....just damn.

So how come people who don't want to take the vaccine, or doesn't think the government/private employers should mandate a vaccine that been out there for just over 12 months are suddenly "anti-vaxxers"? Like my household, I'm the only one NOT vaccinated. I chose not, wife and kids chose to. And I never tried to talk them out of it, nor have they tried to talk me in to it.

It's just confusing to try to understand how I'm against vaccines, when I'm for personal choice. In 10-15 years, when this "vaccine" we have now has been able to be studied and researched more and has a track record, maybe I'll get it then.......or not.

That crowd becomes more insignificant by the day.
Hey @bamaEER ...have you seen the packed stadiums today? They're full of Covid "superspreaders" so when will we start seeing the "spikes" of new Covid cases among all these folks Hmmmm????? 🤔

Georgia v Kentucky
iu

Imagine how many sick folks will be showing up at Georgia Hospitals tomorrow?

So how come people who don't want to take the vaccine, or doesn't think the government/private employers should mandate a vaccine that been out there for just over 12 months are suddenly "anti-vaxxers"? Like my household, I'm the only one NOT vaccinated. I chose not, wife and kids chose to. And I never tried to talk them out of it, nor have they tried to talk me in to it.

It's just confusing to try to understand how I'm against vaccines, when I'm for personal choice. In 10-15 years, when this "vaccine" we have now has been able to be studied and researched more and has a track record, maybe I'll get it then.......or not.
It's not about the "vaccine"...it's about control over YOU! I think you see that now, but your friends on the Left still have their blindfolds on.

STFU....."But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it." Harris Oct. 7 2020

She didn't trust a vaccine then, but now does? Come on. Open your F**KING eyes and see what is really going on here.

EDIT: But it's ok if Harris or Biden tell ME to take it? Don't think so.
Most medical folks were vaccinated under Trump.

Bamaeer committing child abuse when his grandkids don’t put their mask on. Scared of his own shadow.

Very sad indeed.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT