ADVERTISEMENT

90,000 U.S. adult deaths from COVID-19 over the summer could have been prevented if victims had been vaccinated, study finds

The walls are starting to collapse around Fauci. Collins retiring at the end of the year is very telling as well.

Dam a 99% survival rate.....let that sink in ....a freaking 99% ..& in children its higher.... but dear God let's make money before the old folks gets pneumonia & lord help us if a 85 year old with enough problems to feed 20 doctors happens to pass away . But let's give kids a untested vaccine in the name of fear...lmao give them the vaccine then buy them a energy drink a candy bar & teach them to take a wiener in the butt & that AIDS is ok ......WTF

Its real funny how they do statistics, if you die after receiving the jab its probably pre existing conditions, if you die after saying someone's name who had Corona 14 days ago it had to be Corona....
Yep 90 year old Sara sue had stage 4 cancer & her 6 year old granddaughter gave her Corona & that's what killed her ......

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
You guys posting this valuable information that's been suppressed by the MSM and the Swamp are nothing but a bunch of "domestic terrorists." 😏
giphy.gif

I'll certainly see to that!
iu

But according to the "experts", that's a sacrifice worth having to save the 0.000002% of kids that could die from this cold.
And let's not forget , that with or without the vaccine a child can still spread this virus.......let that sink in . Take a gamble on your child's life that in the end has done nothing.

And let's not forget , that with or without the vaccine a child can still spread this virus.......let that sink in . Take a gamble on your child's life that in the end has done nothing.
I’ve likened it to trying to sell a revolutionary market changing technology. The problem being is that the product is a snow blower and I live in Miami. My kids don’t need it. They aren’t statistical vectors for infection, and even if they catch it, they aren’t really at risk.

I liken Corona (for kids) to that of chickenpox. You almost want them to be exposed. For adults, chickenpox is really bad, for kids, it’s not a big deal, same as the Rona.

I’ve likened it to trying to sell a revolutionary market changing technology. The problem being is that the product is a snow blower and I live in Miami. My kids don’t need it. They aren’t statistical vectors for infection, and even if they catch it, they aren’t really at risk.

I liken Corona (for kids) to that of chickenpox. You almost want them to be exposed. For adults, chickenpox is really bad, for kids, it’s not a big deal, same as the Rona.
Amen ......even for most adults it's a no biggee. People would see this if statistics was reported honestly.
All people in the world should be demanding their government stops trading with China until they make it right . All Americans should be boycotting China & demanding Congress put tariffs on them to pay us back . But we wont .

If a country really wants to build immunity, then let the virus run wild among the younger generation and kids. But that's not going to make Pfizer or Moderna any money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT