ADVERTISEMENT

50 point loss?

Give it time, Slow Head.

BTW, you might not want to keep calling me out on here; lest you get my attention and suffer the furious lash of my keyboard.

For now, I consider you as a pissant; like an insect in the backyard. You are just here and don't warrant my full attention...so far.

Keep kicking The Giant, however, and you will suffer a PTSD-inducing, face-melting, soul-crushing smackdown from which you will never recover.

....Don't do this to yourself and your family...

Step away from the woodchipper, man.
:pimp:

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Give it time, Slow Head.

BTW, you might not want to keep calling me out on here; lest you get my attention and suffer the furious lash of my keyboard.

For now, I consider you as a pissant; like an insect in the backyard. You are just here and don't warrant my full attention...so far.

Keep kicking The Giant, however, and you will suffer a PTSD-inducing, face-melting, soul-crushing smackdown from which you will never recover.

So not only are you an international jet-setter and chick magnet, You're now the Chuck Norris of keyboards ?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
So not only are you an international jet-setter and chick magnet....

Semi-retired, nowadays...

Picture a Hugh Hefner...but wearing a fishing shirt, bermuda shorts and sandals. With one of those umbrella drinks; constantly in hand.

In the sun. Lotsa sun.

BTW, how's the weather up there in Browntown ?

Give it time, Slow Head.

you have got me so scared I forgot who I am..:scream:....kicking your jealous little tail is like dueling with an unarmed man....fun and easy.....don't sing it bring it....but don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummingbird ass can't cash

Give it time, Slow Head.

[banana][roll][banana][roll]eabboswhan

Some way, some how, Chemist destroys Slow Head, even after a 50-point loss. Step away from the woodchipper...LMAO at that one!

[laughing]

Some way, some how, Chemist destroys Slow Head, even after a 50-point loss. Step away from the woodchipper...LMAO at that one!

[laughing]
both of you eat from the little childrens table....you are owned everytime you come on here.....but you DO provide us with a laugh every two weeks or so

Semi-retired, nowadays...

Picture a Hugh Hefner...but wearing a fishing shirt, bermuda shorts and sandals. With one of those umbrella drinks; constantly in hand.

In the sun. Lotsa sun.

BTW, how's the weather up there in Browntown ?

I tried to imagine that, but this is the image that keeps coming to mind whenever I see one your posts

nerd_smoking.JPG

After all, you're the one who said we'd suffer the furious lash of your keyboard.

Yeup.

Last edited:
both of you eat from the little childrens table....you are owned everytime you come on here.....but you DO provide us with a laugh every two weeks or so
"Spoken" like a true blew (and fold) delusional fan boy. I only wish that the Chemist were an Ohio State fan, as he would have much more material with which to slap you silly on a daily basis.

"Spoken" like a true blew (and fold) delusional fan boy. I only wish that the Chemist were an Ohio State fan, as he would have much more material with which to slap you silly on a daily basis.

You probably also wish that the law firm you claim to own paid enough so that you could afford $10 a month for a subscription to the Ahia State board and your own internet service provider..........must get cold out there in the Sheetz parking lot syphoning their free WiFi.

Sorry, there is no Ohio State smack board, Geezer Gomer for Gilmer, but thanks for reminding me to pay myself this month. Unlike you, a check doesn't magically appear in my mailbox at the beginning of each month. You're welcome from we productive members of society/tax payers.

you with one hand and chemist with the other...and it wouldn't take long.....you both need to lay off the dope

Rest assured that I would not have graduated from college in three years, if I had smoked hippie lettuce. However, I did see plenty of dope smokers flunk out of college, and some of them now work as ground keepers on golf courses. They probably have given themselves fancy titles and joined associations, too, but they're still all goose sh!t scoopers in the final analysis.

Rest assured that I would not have graduated from college in three years, if I had smoked hippie lettuce. However, I did see plenty of dope smokers flunk out of college, and some of them now work as ground keepers on golf courses. They probably have given themselves fancy titles and joined associations, too, but they're still all goose sh!t scoopers in the final analysis.
says the supposed "lawyer" whose "office" van is programmed to automatically follow any ambulance that moves, and who has been banned from every sheetz in the kanawha valley........owned....again

Reactions: old buzzard
The only things that you "own" are a duck sh!t pooper scooper and a bunch of golf balls that you've "rescued" from golf course ponds, but keep trying. Ambulance chasers disgust me as much as they do you, but MichiganHerd will verify that I don't sue anybody. Don't you have some offseason reseeding to do today?

The only things that you "own" are a duck sh!t pooper scooper and a bunch of golf balls that you've "rescued" from golf course ponds, but keep trying. Ambulance chasers disgust me as much as they do you, but MichiganHerd will verify that I don't sue anybody. Don't you have some offseason reseeding to do today?
never owned a pooper scooper...my border collie did the trick......I play new Titleist Pro V's because I can afford them, and any idiot (except you) knows you don't overseed in the winter.......every post you dig a deeper hole...the only reason you are disgusted is the other chasers have faster vehicles....maybe you need a new "office":cool2:

So, you just use your wrinkly old hands to pick up the bird sh!t on the golf course? That's a good way to get histoplasmosis or some other disease. Minions like you used to reseed my parents' old golf course in September, and ban golfing members for the entire month, as they continued to gauge them with outrageous fees. Golf course operators are some of the greediest people alive, and even worse than ambulance chasers. You should be proud to be their lackey.

Sorry, there is no Ohio State smack board, Geezer Gomer for Gilmer, but thanks for reminding me to pay myself this month. Unlike you, a check doesn't magically appear in my mailbox at the beginning of each month. You're welcome from we productive members of society/tax payers.

You have no clue about the sources of my income since unlike you, I have never came to a meaningless smack board and tried to present myself as something that I'm not. One thing I can assure you of is that everything I am enjoying now came through 41 years of hard work at a job with good benefits including a solid pension plan and Cadillac health benefits, some good investments, and diligently saving everything I could along the way.

Last edited:
So, you just use your wrinkly old hands to pick up the bird sh!t on the golf course? That's a good way to get histoplasmosis or some other disease. Minions like you used to reseed my parents' old golf course in September, and ban golfing members for the entire month, as they continued to gauge them with outrageous fees. Golf course operators are some of the greediest people alive, and even worse than ambulance chasers. You should be proud to be their lackey.
you mad puta?

you mean "gouge" them with outrageous fees?.......lawyer?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You have no clue about the sources of my income since unlike you, I have never came to a meaningless smack board and tried to present myself as something that I'm not. One thing I can assure you of is that everything I am enjoying now came through 41 years of hard work at a job with good benefits including a solid pension plan and Cadillac health benefits, some good investments, and diligently saving everything I could along the way.
Never once have I claimed to be something that I'm not, you old turd. If you are so incredibly financially secure, then why in the he!! do you plan to live out your "golden years" in Gilmer Bum F#ck County, West Virginia, of all places? You're either lying through your dentures, or one special kind of dumba$$.

Not his mistake.........probably one of the apprentice lawyers that work in the law firm he claims to own typed that for him.[pfftt]
Yeah, I've claimed to employ, "apprentice lawyers," whatever the he!! that means, you old turd. You're no apprentice at being a giant douche bag; you're a seasoned expert at that!

[laughing]

Never once have I claimed to be something that I'm not, you old turd. If you are so incredibly financially secure, then why in the he!! do you plan to live out your "golden years" in Gilmer Bum F#ck County, West Virginia, of all places? You're either lying through your dentures, or one special kind of dumba$$.

No need to get your tOSU panties in a wad because I called you out as a fraud. I post with honesty while you hide behind some internet fantasy life you and your wing man MichiganTerd would like to have everyone believe. Just a word of caution............ It's supposed to be below average cold for the next few days, so don't leave your engine running while you are siphoning free WiFi in the Sheetz parking lot. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a bitch of a way to die.

53 years for me and the results are the same......sounds like chemist and tattoo boy are living miserable lives and want everyone else to be miserable too.....but if they like miserable they sure made the right choice in athletic teams to support[sick]

Reactions: old buzzard
No need to get your tOSU panties in a wad because I called you out as a fraud. I post with honesty while you hide behind some internet fantasy life you and your wing man MichiganTerd would like to have everyone believe. Just a word of caution............ It's supposed to be below average cold for the next few days, so don't leave your engine running while you are siphoning free WiFi in the Sheetz parking lot. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a bitch of a way to die.
The biggest lie ever told on the Internet in bold above. You're a serial liar, who has been lying about me for years now. Post proof to support your delusion that MichiganHerd has lied about my occupation, or shut your whore mouth, Pops. You'll have plenty of time to look for proof, as you have nothing else to do until the first of the month, when you waddle out to your mail box to fetch your Social Security check, if you aren't so lazy that you have it direct deposited, that is. Put up or shut up, a$$ wipe.:middlefinger:

The biggest lie ever told on the Internet in bold above. You're a serial liar, who has been lying about me for years now. Post proof to support your delusion that MichiganHerd has lied about my occupation, or shut your whore mouth, Pops. You'll have plenty of time to look for proof, as you have nothing else to do until the first of the month, when you waddle out to your mail box to fetch your Social Security check, if you aren't so lazy that you have it direct deposited, that is. Put up or shut up, a$$ wipe.:middlefinger:

Awww, I've gone and made you mad. I feel so bad about it being as easy as it was. Maybe your skin isn't thick enough to play the smack game.

LMAO! Yeah, you made me mad, so says the snowflake who threw a tantrum when I pointed out the obvious fact that you live off of the Government! Now, put up or shut up, fraud!

[laughing]

LMAO! Yeah, you made me mad, so says the snowflake who threw a tantrum when I pointed out the obvious fact that you live off of the Government! Now, put up or shut up, fraud!

[laughing]

Sue me for slander. Surely one of the attorneys in the law firm you claim to own could handle that for you. Or you could do it yourself with some of the time you spend on this meaningless smack board.

I'll assign this mythical lawsuit to an "apprentice attorney," who practices in your delusional world of law...LMAO! By the way, slander involves a spoken form of defamation whereas libel involves defamation in print. You're as good at this smack game as the Old Fold & Blew is at roundball this season. Put up or shut up.

.......I pointed out the obvious fact that you live off of the Government!......

As a matter of fact, I do get a SS check every month which is the result of me paying into Social Security since I got my first job when I was 15 years old. And it is direct deposited since that's the only way it can be done. An attorney like yourself should know that. The rest of what I have coming in monthly is my pension which is the result of working a blue collar union job for 41 years. I retired at age 61 thanks to that pension. During my 41 years I invested in my union provided 401-k which I have never had to touch. I have never gotten anything that I didn't earn or pay for myself, and I did it without coming to a meaningless smack board claiming to be something I'm not. Unlike you.

I'll assign this mythical lawsuit to an "apprentice attorney," who practices in your delusional world of law...LMAO! By the way, slander involves a spoken form of defamation whereas libel involves defamation in print. You're as good at this smack game as the Old Fold & Blew is at roundball this season. Put up or shut up.

Whatever Mr. Matlock. Initiate the lawsuit. And speaking of put up or shut up, you never have shown proof of your allegations that Huggins paid Oscar to commit to WVU. Would that claim fit under your definition of libel?

Yep, you're still butt hurt because I called you out, Social Security check recipient. Who "retires" at 61 these days? A lazy a$$, no doubt. You keep posting about your incredible wealth and strong work ethic, but I don't believe a word that you post, so why waste your time? You continue to lie about "allegations" and it's past time for you to put up or shut up, Paw Paw Pension.

Yep, you're still butt hurt because I called you out, Social Security check recipient. Who "retires" at 61 these days? A lazy a$$, no doubt. You keep posting about your incredible wealth and strong work ethic, but I don't believe a word that you post, so why waste your time? You continue to lie about "allegations" and it's past time for you to put up or shut up, Paw Paw Pension.

You have never caused me any butt hurt Mr. Matlock, in spite of all your name calling. And I have never claimed to be incredibly wealthy. All I've ever said was that I EARNED a comfortable retirement. The only reason I play around with you is that you're so easy to make a fool of. Who retires at 61 these days? The answer is a person who worked for it. You should try that route.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtn1neer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT