ADVERTISEMENT

4 games WVU might win ... then, March Madness!!!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
WEST VIRGINIA IS 15-11.

AMONG GAMES LEFT:

WVU BEAT TEXAS TECH THE FIRST TIME.

OKLAHOMA STATE IS 16-10, ABOUT THE SAME RECORD AS WVU, BUT IS TIED FOR 5TH TO WVU’S ALONE IN 8TH PLACE. COWBOYS BEAT WVU IN AN EARLIER GAME BY ONLY 7 POINTS.

I AGREE THAT HUGGINS’ TEAM NEEDS VICTORIES AGAINST TEXAS TECH AND OKLAHOMA STATE TO KEEP ITS MARCH MADNESS HOPES ALIVE BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 GAMES LEFT ARE #5 KANSAS, #19 IOWA STATE AND #12 KANSAS STATE.

WVU BEAT IOWA STATE SO W’S AGAINST TEXAS TECH, OKLAHOMA STATE AND IOWA STATE LOOK LIKE THE BEST BETS.

THEN THERE’S THE BIG 12 TOURNAMENT, A CHANCE FOR ANOTHER W. THE STANDINGS SATURDAY MORNING WOULD HAVE 8TH PLACE WVU MEET 9TH PLACE OKLAHOMA IN THE BIG 12 OPENER.

SO, BEING THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST, IT’S NOT UNACHIEVABLE THAT WVU COULD GET TO THE MAGIC 19 VICTORIES. EVEN 18, BECAUSE WVU PLAYS THE 5TH TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN AMERICA, MIGHT DO IT.

Your act and effort to kill this forum has grown more than thin. Get a new career as a target holder at a range and do the rest of us a favor.

WEST VIRGINIA IS 15-11.

AMONG GAMES LEFT:

WVU BEAT TEXAS TECH THE FIRST TIME.

OKLAHOMA STATE IS 16-10, ABOUT THE SAME RECORD AS WVU, BUT IS TIED FOR 5TH TO WVU’S ALONE IN 8TH PLACE. COWBOYS BEAT WVU IN AN EARLIER GAME BY ONLY 7 POINTS.

I AGREE THAT HUGGINS’ TEAM NEEDS VICTORIES AGAINST TEXAS TECH AND OKLAHOMA STATE TO KEEP ITS MARCH MADNESS HOPES ALIVE BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 GAMES LEFT ARE #5 KANSAS, #19 IOWA STATE AND #12 KANSAS STATE.

WVU BEAT IOWA STATE SO W’S AGAINST TEXAS TECH, OKLAHOMA STATE AND IOWA STATE LOOK LIKE THE BEST BETS.

THEN THERE’S THE BIG 12 TOURNAMENT, A CHANCE FOR ANOTHER W. THE STANDINGS SATURDAY MORNING WOULD HAVE 8TH PLACE WVU MEET 9TH PLACE OKLAHOMA IN THE BIG 12 OPENER.

SO, BEING THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST, IT’S NOT UNACHIEVABLE THAT WVU COULD GET TO THE MAGIC 19 VICTORIES. EVEN 18, BECAUSE WVU PLAYS THE 5TH TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN AMERICA, MIGHT DO IT.
Unlikely that WVU beats ISU in Ames.

Unlikely that WVU beats ISU in Ames.
They stand a better chance against ISU than Kansas. But odds are not in WVU favor. They must finish no worse than 3-2 or stay home.

They stand a better chance against ISU than Kansas. But odds are not in WVU favor. They must finish no worse than 3-2 or stay home.
I agree. I don't think they win either one, but two of the three home games may get them in.

Looking like 0-5 in final 5 games now. Perhaps 1-4 at most.

Missing final 5 shots of the game is SO painful! WVU probably holds the record for most single-digit losses.

Keeps me awake till 3 a.m. And I feel even worse for Huggins and the players. They don't collapse in the final 5 minutes game after game after game on purpose.

I really thought these 9 college transfers would have as better record.

Obviously, I was wrong!
Ouch! Awwwwwww! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, sun comes up again tomorrow.

Missing final 5 shots of the game is SO painful! WVU probably holds the record for most single-digit losses.

Keeps me awake till 3 a.m. And I feel even worse for Huggins and the players. They don't collapse in the final 5 minutes game after game after game on purpose.

Obviously, I was wrong!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: Euell

Obviously, I was wrong!

And those single digit losses will get you jack squat.

Obviously, I was wrong!

Is there a national championship for single digit losers?

Obviously, I was wrong!

For as much as you talk about gleefully strolling through life, you sure do let WVU losses weigh extremely heavily on you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT