ADVERTISEMENT

4 Game suspension????????

wonder why?.......had lunch yesterday with a couple of ahia state grads at a local eatery......2003 grads....nice folks but they don't think a lot of your head coach
He has a very good offensive mind, but not proven that he knows enough about the big picture to win a title. Many wokesters in tOSU's fan base delighted in Meyer's resignation and Day's hiring, and I told them over and over that Urban Meyers don't grow on trees and there was no guarantee that Day would win a title of his own. He'll be lucky to keep his job, if he loses to Michigan again in November, which is very likely.

I'm not sure what's worse. Harbaugh getting suspended for buying hamburgers or an Ohio State fan admitting to taking an ass kicking on November 25th, four months in advance.

What's even worse is that you've been a total pu$$y, hiding from this thread for days only to finally show up with bullsh!t spewing from your pie hole. Hairball was suspended for lying/not cooperating with the NCAA about his cheating during COVID. Sorry that the truth cuts you so deeply. Unlike you, who had your head up your a$$ for a decade and a half as Ohio State kicked the sh!t out of Michigan, I'm realistic about Ohio State's chances in 2023, given what I've seen the past two seasons. How did Michigan's sh!tty baseball team do against Ohio State's sh!tty baseball team this past season, by the way? You were hiding then, too.

Lame hamburger suspension has been postponed. Michigan man will be on the sidelines, and come November 25th, he'll be celebrating back to back to back wins over the kid born on 3rd base who thought he hit a triple.

Lame hamburger suspension has been postponed. Michigan man will be on the sidelines, and come November 25th, he'll be celebrating back to back to back wins over the kid born on 3rd base who thought he hit a triple.
"As the head coach of the Wolverines, Jim Harbaugh has struggled against the Buckeyes. Under Harbaugh's mentorship, Michigan has played Ohio State seven times and lost their first five games. As head coach, Jim Harbaugh has a 2-5 record against Ohio State."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT