ADVERTISEMENT

38/40

What is disgusting is stating beliefs as facts.

That's what you consider disgusting? Well, virgin ears, I hope you never come across that cell phone video of your daughter and the high school boys lacrosse team. If you think stating beliefs as facts is "disgusting," I don't want to think of how you'd react after seeing that video.

Reactions: 30Kelly
That's what you consider disgusting? Well, virgin ears, I hope you never come across that cell phone video of your daughter and the high school boys lacrosse team. If you think stating beliefs as facts is "disgusting," I don't want to think of how you'd react after seeing that video.

Typical RifleArm trash post.

Further, one man's opinion on a person, especially a black guy's who wouldn't exactly be shown the true colors if klanman werein fact the racist people have claimed, isn't much of a barometer

And yet, you think you debunked my statement based on one man's opinion.

Yes, you are indeed a f'n idiot ... you prove it over and over.

And yet, you think you debunked my statement based on one man's opinion.

Yes, you are indeed a f'n idiot ... you prove it over and over.

Herd fever, is that you? I'm embarrassed for you due to how dumb you are.

To effectively refute your original statement, I only needed one person's opinion. You stated that a person would be hard-pressed to find anybody (singular) with a view that klanman wasn't a good guy.

I simply needed to find one person (which I did) and do it in an easy manner (which was quickly done) in order to effectively and successfully refute the two parameters of your statement regarding a negative opinion of klanman.

This is simple shit. It's hard to have a basic conversation with you people due to a lack, of what I assumed, were basic communication skills.

Herd fever, is that you? I'm embarrassed for you due to how dumb you are.

To effectively refute your original statement, I only needed one person's opinion. You stated that a person would be hard-pressed to find anybody (singular) with a view that klanman wasn't a good guy.

I simply needed to find one person (which I did) and do it in an easy manner (which was quickly done) in order to effectively and successfully refute the two parameters of your statement regarding a negative opinion of klanman.

This is simple shit. It's hard to have a basic conversation with you people due to a lack, of what I assumed, were basic communication skills.

Surely you understand the difference between literal interpretation of a statement and the commonly accepted use of a statement.

Actually, surely you don't ... because you're a f'n idiot.

Oh, so now you're trying to claim you were using hyperbole.

So, if I could find two, three, or even four people, quite easily, who all thought klanman wasn't a good guy, would that be enough for you to admit that even your hyperbole was ineffective and downright dumb, like most of your other claims?

Sorry, but a guy who is fired from a $70,000 job for racist comments while the employer knows that the termination will result in a seven-figure lawsuit, as well as a guy whose wife undercuts her husband's colleague in a sneaky and unethical manner isn't a good guy.

There are many people who don't view klanman as a good guy, just as many wvu fans who treated him like shit, and no amount of ineffective hyperbole in an attempt to encase his casket in gold will change that.

Would you like more screenshots of your kind mocking klanman and disparaging his character? Back to the drawing board with your failed attempts, moron.

The ONLY reason these Ears are all jumping the "Bill was a Saint" bandwagon now is because they see ruining his final days was all for nothing, since Coach Dude never took them to the level of success they thought they would reach and now their conscience is getting to them.

The RR years in the Big Least filled their heads with the hopes and dreams of being able to compete and remain relevant in a big boy conference. Pipe dreams.

Oh, so now you're trying to claim you were using hyperbole.

So, if I could find two, three, or even four people, quite easily, who all thought klanman wasn't a good guy, would that be enough for you to admit that even your hyperbole was ineffective and downright dumb, like most of your other claims?

Sorry, but a guy who is fired from a $70,000 job for racist comments while the employer knows that the termination will result in a seven-figure lawsuit, as well as a guy whose wife undercuts her husband's colleague in a sneaky and unethical manner isn't a good guy.

There are many people who don't view klanman as a good guy, just as many wvu fans who treated him like shit, and no amount of ineffective hyperbole in an attempt to encase his casket in gold will change that.

Would you like more screenshots of your kind mocking klanman and disparaging his character? Back to the drawing board with your failed attempts, moron.

You don't understand the definition of hyperbole.

Hyperbole is more like "we had to wait an eternity to be seated"

You're a f'n idiot ... you prove it over and over.

Stew died of a broken heart. FACT. Check the autopsy report. You were even mentioned as one of the a$$holes who made negative comments which contributed to his broken heart disease.
The autopsy report says "Broken heart"? Seriously?!?

Reactions: 30Kelly
The ONLY reason these Ears are all jumping the "Bill was a Saint" bandwagon now is because they see ruining his final days was all for nothing, since Coach Dude never took them to the level of success they thought they would reach and now their conscience is getting to them.

The RR years in the Big Least filled their heads with the hopes and dreams of being able to compete and remain relevant in a big boy conference. Pipe dreams.

You're f'n stupid. My sentiments regarding Bill Stewart have never changed. Great man ... not a great head coach.

You're just bitter because the G5 conference that the "Big Least" eventually became said you weren't good enough for them. And that's the AAC, what the conference is now ... imagine what they thought of you when they had a seat at the big boy table. (the answer is ... they didn't think of you at all)

Well well well.....rifle has graced us with his presence. Shocked he found the time to break away from his busy important life hanging and banging with celebs. Won't be long before he provides us with his 8 paragraph update on how awesome his life is. Count on it.

You don't understand the definition of hyperbole.

Hyperbole is more like "we had to wait an eternity to be seated"

You're a f'n idiot ... you prove it over and over.

You claimed you didn't mean it literally, and you also alluded to exaggerating with the comment. That's an example of hyperbole when you exaggerate a point (hard-pressed and can't find anybody) to far reaches.

Either way, you were wrong with your statement, and I easily showed that.

Well well well.....rifle has graced us with his presence. Shocked he found the time to break away from his busy important life hanging and banging with celebs. Won't be long before he provides us with his 8 paragraph update on how awesome his life is. Count on it.

I never claimed my life was far busier than anyone's. In fact, I have claimed the opposite. What I did state was that my life was far better than yours (and your fellow wvu fans on here).

Want to live vicariously through my stories of the last week?

You claimed you didn't mean it literally, and you also alluded to exaggerating with the comment. That's an example of hyperbole when you exaggerate a point (hard-pressed and can't find anybody) to far reaches.

Either way, you were wrong with your statement, and I easily showed that.

You haven't shown it at all. You have one account of a person claiming he made a derogatory statement and thus proclaim him a racist, and yet, there is Mike Tomlin who absolutely loves him and is still very close with his family. I'll explain, because you're a f'n idiot. You see, if he was truly racist, as you proclaim, he wouldn't invite a black man to be that close to his family while he was alive ... so close, in fact, that this man still feels compelled to remain close with the family.

You're a failure at everything ... but especially with this board.

I never claimed my life was far busier than anyone's. In fact, I have claimed the opposite. What I did state was that my life was far better than yours (and your fellow wvu fans on here).

Want to live vicariously through my stories of the last week?

i didn't say your life was busier. I said I'm shocked you are able to take time out of your busy important life. Reading comprehension issues.

Please tell us about hanging out with 12 year old internet sensations. Stranger danger.

You haven't shown it at all. You have one account of a person claiming he made a derogatory statement and thus proclaim him a racist, and yet, there is Mike Tomlin who absolutely loves him and is still very close with his family. I'll explain, because you're a f'n idiot. You see, if he was truly racist, as you proclaim, he wouldn't invite a black man to be that close to his family while he was alive ... so close, in fact, that this man still feels compelled to remain close with the family.

You're a failure at everything ... but especially with this board.

all i need is one account to prove your statement wrong. you can also add in a drunk coach who was stabbed in the back by klanman who surely thinks he isnt a good guy. i wasnt hard-pressed to come up with either of those. your claim, through exaggeration or not, was that it was hard to find somebody who didnt think he was a good guy. by the judgement of most people, a guy who would take part in the two actions that he did wouldnt be considered a good guy.

i didn't say your life was busier. I said I'm shocked you are able to take time out of your busy important life. Reading comprehension issues.

Please tell us about hanging out with 12 year old internet sensations. Stranger danger.

and i never said my life was busy. in fact, i said it was the complete opposite of that.

i dont hang out with 12 year olds. i just make records for them which receive tens of millions of views on youtube (ill send you our payment scale for ads with youtube if you would like to see just how much that yields, not counting itunes sales, merch, shows, etc.).

if you would like to hear about all of the music artists, athletes, and girls ive hung out with over the last two weeks, just let me know. i was staying in the same hotel as the buffalo bills (and detroit red wings and USA National under 18 hockey team) a couple of nights ago. immediately upon entering the lobby/hotel bar, i was swarmed with well-wishes and requests for pictures from fans of the bills who were eating/drinking in the bar using it as an opportunity to see the players up close. i played along with the "good luck tomorrow" and "go get 'em" comments. i then went up to the room my friend was staying in, brought her back down, and we sat at the bar. within minutes, multiple people (including a father and son) came up requesting pictures with me. i had a snow-hat on, so it masked my identity and made me look like a particular bills player. it was different; usually, i have well known music artists asking to take pics with me, thus leaving me to search instagram to find the pictures posted by fans of the artists. this time, it was fans of professional athletes wanting to take pictures of me. the only person who doesnt want to ever take pics of me is your wife. then, again, she probably doesnt need pictures of me since she sees me in person so often.

all i need is one account to prove your statement wrong. you can also add in a drunk coach who was stabbed in the back by klanman who surely thinks he isnt a good guy. i wasnt hard-pressed to come up with either of those. your claim, through exaggeration or not, was that it was hard to find somebody who didnt think he was a good guy. by the judgement of most people, a guy who would take part in the two actions that he did wouldnt be considered a good guy.

and i never said my life was busy. in fact, i said it was the complete opposite of that.

i dont hang out with 12 year olds. i just make records for them which receive tens of millions of views on youtube (ill send you our payment scale for ads with youtube if you would like to see just how much that yields, not counting itunes sales, merch, shows, etc.).

if you would like to hear about all of the music artists, athletes, and girls ive hung out with over the last two weeks, just let me know. i was staying in the same hotel as the buffalo bills (and detroit red wings and USA National under 18 hockey team) a couple of nights ago. immediately upon entering the lobby/hotel bar, i was swarmed with well-wishes and requests for pictures from fans of the bills who were eating/drinking in the bar using it as an opportunity to see the players up close. i played along with the "good luck tomorrow" and "go get 'em" comments. i then went up to the room my friend was staying in, brought her back down, and we sat at the bar. within minutes, multiple people (including a father and son) came up requesting pictures with me. i had a snow-hat on, so it masked my identity and made me look like a particular bills player. it was different; usually, i have well known music artists asking to take pics with me, thus leaving me to search instagram to find the pictures posted by fans of the artists. this time, it was fans of professional athletes wanting to take pictures of me. the only person who doesnt want to ever take pics of me is your wife. then, again, she probably doesnt need pictures of me since she sees me in person so often.
Lol. Professional poser and brags about it. Pathetic.

Lol. Professional poser and brags about it. Pathetic.

Basically, the only person I haven't recently socialized with is the great president Abraham.

image_zpsw9lle0f4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT