ADVERTISEMENT

30kelly

Dear Marshall dumbasses, you do realize that many WVU posters are attorneys, have friends that are attorneys, work for the FBI, have friends that work for the FBI, work for the DOD, have friends that work for the DOD, etc. etc. Cyber stalking is serious. It is not something to mess around with and neither is threatening others on the internet. I know you guys aren't very intelligent, but I do believe you are intelligent enough to realize when you are playing with fire.
That's a nice take you have, particularly when scrolling through yesterday's threads, and noticing you called me out by my actual name. How does something like that fall within your threats of cyber stalking. Like so many have done with Rifle, you and others have posted my pictures, my cell number, my address, wife's name, names of main squeezes, and many other things.

Difference being, I'm not a pussy like you, and have no problem with folks knowing who I am. Hell, I know at least half the posters here, so why would I care?

Lastly, you're a hypocrite for crying over what others post, while doing the same thing yourself.

Moron.

Shut up, Craig, you fvcking dorky, cowardly, pussy, whiner. If you were married, and if her name were Steph, I bet she would be miserable in a marriage to a guy like you.

I sleep with girls who are attorneys, girls who work for the FBI, girls who have friends who work for the FBI, girls who work for the DOD, girls who have friends who work for the DOD, etc. etc. I just had a group text with all of them and showed them your picture. They said they would want nothing to do with you . . . and that you're a dork. And they are going to introduce their friend Stephanie to a real guy.

Where are those threats you referenced, moron?

I heard that you use that phrase on a lot of guys.
the only girls who would sleep with you are dead....you'd me most likely caught with a live boy.....now....cyber stalk me some more and see what happens

You had to get my name to begin with and I didn't offer that. You had to track that down. My email accounts don't even have my real name.

I only use my real name on financial accounts and I'm pretty confident, that's not public information.

Whatever the case, as I asked on Herdnation, I'm asking you all nicely to stop. Don't bring that $h!t here.

You had to get my name to begin with and I didn't offer that. You had to track that down. My email accounts don't even have my real name.

I only use my real name on financial accounts and I'm pretty confident, that's not public information.
I saw the info Michiganherd, geauxherd, and mblack found that you had posted which led to your discovery on Facebook. You were definitely 100% found based on postings you made on Titm.

Not 100%, because you didn't know my name. It was purposely tracked down and it was even said how difficult it was to do.

Again...I have the proof.

30 cat and I have mutual friends on Facebook. Dolemite and myself do as well. I wouldn't post any of their personal experiences with beastiality though. Funny thing, I didn't know who cat was until he began talking about his personal life over at titm. Then on Facebook, I saw similar postings, and easily knew they were one and the same. I play fair, unless others dont, and then I'll fire back if needed. As for dolemite, he actually pursued our mutual friend on Facebook, and asked her about me. Little did he know, she's formerly a mattress dancing partner of mine, and immediately told me a weirdo was asking her all about me.

My FB page is now set on private. I didn't purposely create it knowing it was public world-wide. It wasn't until I was harassed that I found that out.

Not 100%, because you didn't know my name. It was purposely tracked down and it was even said how difficult it was to do.

Again...I have the proof.
You posted enough on TITM to reveal who you were as Michiganherd stated above. I saw it all after the whole thing went down. You haven't been damaged in any way by what was posted about you.

I've done that many times....But one would have to know my name and I have NEVER offered that. Besides, what you all did with that info was harassment.

My FB page is now set on private. I didn't purposely create it knowing it was public world-wide. It wasn't until I was harassed that I found that out.

God would you stop crying already? You're right, Facebook is not your friend when it comes to keeping info private. I slipped one day on TITM by posting a pic from an old Phobucket account. Well damned if that prick Keaton's didn't Google and find it was used for Facebook and the rest is history.

Could I say anything to him? No, because I voluntarily accepted Facebook's weak privacy rights and left my info vulnerable. Since then, I've tried to tie up any loose ends I could find, but again, if someone finds it and shares it from social media, there's not a damn thing I can do about it other than remove myself from all social media. I had my family pics posted. Hell, I even had my address and house value (where I lived at that time) discussed on MMB and TITM. That info is available for public access and not a damn thing I can do about it.

You are a liar if you try to say your real name isn't on social media. If that's the case, then people are calling you by whatever fake name you used. Also, you're giving that homo geauxherd way too much credit if you think he's capable of more than a lengthy Google search and piecing together any clues he could find.

All sports SMACK with no personal attacks or info.

You and others were breaking the board's rules. Those rules are in place for a reason. Legal reasons.

Same rules apply here. They didn't make the rules to keep from hurting someone's feelings.

God would you stop crying already? You're right, Facebook is not your friend when it comes to keeping info private. I slipped one day on TITM by posting a pic from an old Phobucket account. Well damned if that prick Keaton's didn't Google and find it was used for Facebook and the rest is history.

Could I say anything to him? No, because I voluntarily accepted Facebook's weak privacy rights and left my info vulnerable. Since then, I've tried to tie up any loose ends I could find, but again, if someone finds it and shares it from social media, there's not a damn thing I can do about it other than remove myself from all social media. I had my family pics posted. Hell, I even had my address and house value (where I lived at that time) discussed on MMB and TITM. That info is available for public access and not a damn thing I can do about it.

You are a liar if you try to say your real name isn't on social media. If that's the case, then people are calling you by whatever fake name you used. Also, you're giving that homo geauxherd way too much credit if you think he's capable of more than a lengthy Google search and piecing together any clues he could find.
If there was a court case over this, the judge would simply have to verify that cats name and address were what was posted. If he affirmed those to be correct the case would be dropped because public is public. I don't recall anyone saying they were going to go to cats house and photograph him etc. or cause physical harm with ACTUAL harassment or damages or even the threat of harassment or damages based on his PUBLIC info.

It went beyond what was posted on Herdnation, even though the Herdnation site told you to stop, that it was not permitted on its site...You all ignored it and did it anyway.

How do you explain the harassment off the board, which was a direct result of what you posted on the board, after repeatedly being told not to?

All sports SMACK with no personal attacks or info.

You and others were breaking the board's rules. Those rules are in place for a reason. Legal reasons.

Same rules apply here. They didn't make the rules to keep from hurting someone's feelings.
Well if those rules are broken then it's the moderators job to ban such accounts to prevent that. To my knowledge you weren't pestered on any other forum other than TITM and Here.

It went beyond what was posted on Herdnation, even though the Herdnation site told you to stop, that it was not permitted on its site...You all ignored it and did it anyway.

How do you explain the harassment off the board, which was a direct result of what you posted on the board, after repeatedly being told not to?
I was never told to stop on Herd nation. I don't post there. However as I stated I am unfamiliar with any contact made to you outside of the smack boards

Another thing some may want to take note of. Copying pictures from one's Facebook page and using them, to harass someone or for anything else, without the owner's consent, public or private pages isn't something people ought to do. Yes, there are laws about that.

Worth checking into. I sure did.

Yes....I've saved everything.

I've never understood what leads grown men, some who have kids, to obsess so much about an internet message board where it makes them stalk someone on social media just because they are a fan of a different school.

Then, even worse, be pvssy enough to anonymously post that information about said individual(s) on the message board in an effort to win some kind of cyber-credibility with other message board posters.

On top of that, they then create these cyber clubs called something-or-other detective agency during the final days of TITM and then the four horsemen for those that were banned like it's some kind of exclusive honor and privilege! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd try to compare it to another situation that would highlight the absurdness of it all but the actual chain of events is about absurd as it gets.

So sad and pathetic. Real talk coming - you guys need some serious perspective. Or even better, an actual life.

Another thing some may want to take note of. Copying pictures from one's Facebook page and using them without the owner's consent. Public or private pages. Yes, there are laws about that.

Post them then, because I'll join you in suing the pants off the WVu a-holes who posted everything about me from what they found on Facebook.

Another thing some may want to take note of. Copying pictures from one's Facebook page and using them without the owner's consent. Public or private pages. Yes, there are laws about that.

Paper work was already put in last week to serve you with a restraining order. Your constant threats of legal action are of a harassing nature are causing un due stress.

Nonesense? :joy:
Don't worry, it is a common spelling error among morons. It's actually "nonsense," O.C.D.

Or, perhaps, you were describing yourself: none sense.

Too many tar fumes. Wifey should have stolen a dictionary for you before she stopped working at the magazine rack.
How cute. Spelling nazi and his inferiority complex strike again. Its gotta suck knowing whatever you say that I am better than you.

Post them then,

First, I'm not into tracking people down on a sports message board.

Second, even if I did find out who any of you are, I wouldn't do such a thing to anyone. I wouldn't stoop that low.

Third, I couldn't care less who any of you are. I'm here for fun, not to personally attack other posters.

Second, even if I did find out who any of you are, I wouldn't do such a thing to anyone. I wouldn't stoop that low.

Third, I couldn't care less who any of you are. I'm here for fun, not to personally attacking other posters.
posting hints are not personally attacking someone.

Third, I couldn't care less who any of you are. I'm here for fun, not to personally attacking other posters.

I was asking you to post the info on how it's illegal to use anyone's Facebook pics without the owner's consent.

It happened to me on here big time, so I'm interested. Personally, I don't think it's true, but would be a pleasant surprise.

I was asking you to post the info on how it's illegal to use anyone's Facebook pics without the owner's consent.

It happened to me on here big time, so I'm interested. Personally, I don't think it's true, but would be a pleasant surprise.

You can find it just like I did.

You do have a masters, right? ;-)

It is true though. Pictures you created/took. Look it up.

If you plan on suing, make sure you have proof.

"How did your day go - did you get into anything interesting?" - friends and family of the TITM detective agency members

"Yeah, we found out the name of a WVU poster online and stalked his Facebook. From there one of the guys accessed Google Earth and found a satellite picture of his house while I researched online public records from the local courthouse. We then posted it to the message board and mocked his kids. It was awesome!" - members of the TITM detective agency

"My god, you're lame." - friends and family of the TITM detective agency members

"How did your day go - did you get into anything interesting?" - friends and family of the TITM detective agency members

"Yeah, we found out the name of a WVU poster online and stalked his Facebook. From there one of the guys accessed Google Earth and found a satellite picture of his house while I researched online public records from the local courthouse. We then posted it to the message board and mocked his kids. It was awesome!" - members of the TITM detective agency

"My god, you're lame." - friends and family of the TITM detective agency members
They probably would also think it's lame that any of us spend all day on a sports message board. And facebook is nothing but a big stalk fest anyway. Cat always portrayed that he was invincible at being found. Stonecold and WiiWii seem to enjoy the chase. What's that say about them? You all seem to be missing the entire point of all of it anyway. It's got nothing to do with harassment or stalking etc.

It's got nothing to do with harassment or stalking etc.

Even though that's exactly what it was. I never challenged anyone to tracome me down, nor did I brag about it being difficult to track me down.

However, the tracker did remark how difficult it was. I have proof of that statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT