ADVERTISEMENT

19 W's means worrying about March Madness wasted

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Wasted worrying. I told you weeks ago WVU WILL be in March Madness. The numbers told me. I just relayed the information.

Best of all, WVU is at its peak at the right time, the end of the regular season!

WVU opponents in 1st and 2nd rounds should be shaking in their jockstraps once the March Madness brackets are revealed.

And, by rule, 2 Big 12 teams can't be in same quad so it's possible no Big 12 matchups till Elite Eight. By then might be only Big 12 teams and a few other Power 5 survivors.

I can't wait!

Reactions: Stan Kiser
You are a cartoon character.🤡
Those know they have no rational response to a post resort to character assassination. This is #387 irrational response to you to me. That means I OWN you! Everyone on this forum knows it, too, except for your zillion aliases! 4 a.m. You stay awake all night to spout your lies. You should be a Faux News host. They have a Liars Club Room just off-camera. You'll fit right in.

Those know they have no rational response to a post resort to character assassination. This is #387 irrational response to you to me. That means I OWN you! Everyone on this forum knows it, too, except for your zillion aliases! 4 a.m. You stay awake all night to spout your lies. You should be a Faux News host. They have a Liars Club Room just off-camera. You'll fit right in.
Ohhhh you're so scary pussyboy lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT