ADVERTISEMENT

0-12...

Re: Probation..

Do you think a few text messages and improperly sized envelopes compares with paying your players $25/hour and giving them advance copies of tests?

Tony changing the subject in 3...2...1!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You'll have to take that up with the NCAA...I know we ain't on

probation but you are!

Re: You'll have to take that up with the NCAA...I know we ain't on

Those poor little recruits sitting in church on Sunday and HoGo continuously texting them during services! It's no wonder some of them turned out to be cop beaters!

Re: You'll have to take that up with the NCAA...I know we ain't on

Thanks for proving me right.

Do you think a few text messages and improperly sized envelopes compares with paying your players $25/hour and giving them advance copies of tests?

Re: " Rules Were Made to be Broken." - HoGo *

Expulsion from a conference

The MAC defecated you because you cheated. You just didn't get a slap on the wrist from the NCAA for text messages, or wearing spider pads too early, your conference told you to go away.... no use for you. THAT is all...... And you wonder why no conference wants you as a member besides the land of misfit toys, which is, CUSA. Low rent, no money, no TV, no fan attendance league.

Yes, but true

You noticed that none of the Moo's answered either question I posed below.... They pretend the questions were never asked, because, it would embarrass them to attempt to answer either. I knew that before I posed them, just wanted to see if they had the sack to answer them. But, true to form, they don't. 12-0

Re: Expulsion from a conference

Originally posted by BurninDownTheCouch:
The MAC defecated you because you cheated. You just didn't get a slap on the wrist from the NCAA for text messages, or wearing spider pads too early, your conference told you to go away.... no use for you. THAT is all...... And you wonder why no conference wants you as a member besides the land of misfit toys, which is, CUSA. Low rent, no money, no TV, no fan attendance league.
This thread should be locked and pinned to the top after this response.

Debate O-V-E-R!!!!

This post was edited on 4/15 4:29 PM by WiiWii

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT