ADVERTISEMENT

🚨Boop.....Drop this nugget🚨

Newsmax and Fox News have done similar as their attorneys have told them how much trouble both the network, the producers and on air talent can be in both criminally and civilly . I hope they end up on the very short end of the stick as this use of the free press to spread lies and distort facts have to come to an end. That is not the intent of the first amendment and there are precedents.

Lou Dobbs issued a statement like this to. Exactly how Deep is this State? 🤔

Newsmax and Fox News have done similar as their attorneys have told them how much trouble both the network, the producers and on air talent can be in both criminally and civilly . I hope they end up on the very short end of the stick as this use of the free press to spread lies and distort facts have to come to an end. That is not the intent of the first amendment and there are precedents.
You mean like all the news outlets saying H Biden's laptop was Russian disinfo?

Reactions: atlkvb
LOL. This is hilarious when considering all the fake news spouted out by CNN and other liberal media outlets. Apparently, they are allowed to get away with it though, since they're funded by the CPP.

LOL. This is hilarious when considering all the fake news spouted out by CNN and other liberal media outlets. Apparently, they are allowed to get away with it though, since they're funded by the CPP.
Wonder when we are going to get affirmative action for trans/midgets?

Reactions: GrimReaper82

Oh man...Mod is so close to getting it.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Better to start with CNN's lies, right?

Bring the lawsuits against them yourself......sounds like you have an exceptional amount of proof......if they truly are spreading disinformation and false facts, then I am sure their attorneys will have them back peddling like Newsmax, Fox and OAN.....

Go for it bro! 👍🏻

Reactions: wvu84fan
It won't be the end. If the scum cared about the facts, they wouldn't start with their lies to begin with.

The one they told about Trump "colluding" with Russians was a doozie wasn't it? When did you finally figure out all of that was a hoax? Bet you still watch CNN don't 'ya?

Are we still waiting for indictments of the Obama administration DOJ hacks who ordered the illegal spying on Trump?

Are you?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: phillya
Bring the lawsuits against them yourself......sounds like you have an exceptional amount of proof......if they truly are spreading disinformation and false facts, then I am sure their attorneys will have them back peddling like Newsmax, Fox and OAN.....

Go for it bro! 👍🏻

CNN made me a very rich kid...I thank the Lord for them everyday!
iu

I say burn them the fukk down......

If/when we get together after the virus clears up and Biden restores our economic vibrancy I'm not sure I really want to meet with you if your mouth is as foul in person as it is on this forum?

I don't roll like that Bro. You got to clean up your act or forget about commiserating with me.

"When exposing a crime is treated as committing a crime, you are being ruled by criminals." ~ Edward Snowden ~

"When exposing a crime is treated as committing a crime, you are being ruled by criminals." ~ Edward Snowden ~

Now you clowns are calling Snowden a whistleblower and patriot and when he fled to Russia he was a traitorous rat......get your story straight.....

Now you clowns are calling Snowden a whistleblower and patriot and when he fled to Russia he was a traitorous rat......get your story straight.....
That's quite the inference you made from a simple quote. It doesn't matter who said it if it's true.

Before fleeing to Russia, I was all for what he did. It exposed the largest 4th amendment violation ever conceived, perpetrated by the Obama Administration.

• Haha

One thing to remember. Snowden was not Assange or Manning (who got a fuc#ing pardon).

One thing to remember. Snowden was not Assange or Manning (who got a fuc#ing pardon).
You see Snowden as somehow better? I agree that it was complete garbage what Obama gave Manning, though I don’t think it was a pardon. Believe it was a commutation? Still a travesty

You see Snowden as somehow better? I agree that it was complete garbage what Obama gave Manning, though I don’t think it was a pardon. Believe it was a commutation? Still a travesty
Yes. I see a huge difference. Snowden would be accurately characterized as a whistleblower because he was exposing illegality within the Govt. if he’d stopped there, he’d have been fine. Once he defected to Russia, i had no use for him.

Manning didn’t whistleblow. He released classified Intel.

Yes. I see a huge difference. Snowden would be accurately characterized as a whistleblower because he was exposing illegality within the Govt. if he’d stopped there, he’d have been fine. Once he defected to Russia, i had no use for him.

Manning didn’t whistleblow. He released classified Intel.
Didn’t Snowden release classified intel? And you keep saying “if” he hadn’t defected to Russia.....he did. F*ck him.

Didn’t Snowden release classified intel? And you keep saying “if” he hadn’t defected to Russia.....he did. F*ck him.
I agree, fvck him. However, what he did initially was extremely patriotic. Opening up that festering can of bullshit was necessary. What Manning released was not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT