ADVERTISEMENT

Gingrich on Iowa results: 'Get over it'

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

American people want our country back. Will never get that under Joe Biden.

The people have spoken loud and clear.
The rest should of candidates should probably go ahead and drop out.

Reactions: atlkvb
We had a few posters on this forum early on in this process who thought DeSantis would emerge as the GOP favorite to replace Trump. It should be obvious now especially with DeSantis not taking a single county in Iowa that Trump is clearly the GOP favorite and the rest of the challengers should just drop out.

We had a few posters on this forum early on in this process who thought DeSantis would emerge as the GOP favorite to replace Trump. It should be obvious now especially with DeSantis not taking a single county in Iowa that Trump is clearly the GOP favorite and the rest of the challengers should just drop out.
Trump and DeSantis is the ticket. Probably won’t happen, but it should.

Reactions: atlkvb
Trump and DeSantis is the ticket. Probably won’t happen, but it should.
Absolutely! If DeSantis were smart, he'd get behind Trump right now. It would probably save his political career, because if he stays in this race he might not ever recover from the shellacking. GOP voters will remember his disloyalty, particularly after Trump helped get him elected Governor!

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Absolutely! If DeSantis were smart, he'd get behind Trump right now. It would probably save his political career, because if he stays in this race he might not ever recover from the shellacking. GOP voters will remember his disloyalty, particularly after Trump helped get him elected Governor!
It’s politics. He will be fine. He will still be the best governor in the country. After this election, jockeying for the next election begins.

It’s politics. He will be fine. He will still be the best governor in the country. After this election, jockeying for the next election begins.
Depends. While I agree he's the best Governor right now and this just wasn't his time, a lot can happen in 4 years and GOP primary voters have long memories.

Depends. While I agree he's the best Governor right now and this just wasn't his time, a lot can happen in 4 years and GOP primary voters have long memories.
He’s like 45. He will be fine.

I don’t understand this mindset. Why would his career be over? Be loyal to Trump or else you’re done for doesn’t sound like a good thing for us moving forward. We want there to be challengers for all politicians.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don’t understand this mindset. Why would his career be over? Be loyal to Trump or else you’re done for doesn’t sound like a good thing for us moving forward. We want there to be challengers for all politicians.
He wouldn't be Governor if it wasn't for Trump! He should understand this was not his time. I like him and I'd vote for him, but not this cycle.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT