ADVERTISEMENT

“The only thing that guy has more of than fake tan is narcissism,” “He can kiss my big medical butt.”

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Former Trump Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Tom Price said there is “no way” he would back former President Trump in 2024 for a second White House run.

And remember Trump only hires the “best people”.

Reactions: bamaEER
Former Trump Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Tom Price said there is “no way” he would back former President Trump in 2024 for a second White House run.

Yet you back America-hating and pedophile, Pedo-Joe.

Pedo-Joe only hires based on gender, skin color and sexual preference. Screw merit and the Constitution.

Go sit down, bleater.

Reactions: atlkvb

He doesn't get to decide who backs Trump. GOP primary voters do! Have you seen his recent favorability rating with GOP primary voters? If you have you know this guy is probably either jealous or just another media mind numbed TDS infected "never Trumper".

Troll harder.

Honestly, who cares? I’m still voting Trump and the more idiots like you or that guy speak out, the more sure I am Trump is the best choice.

Reactions: 30CAT
Ya gotta wonder what is wrong with his cult-like followers. Seriously. You want MAGA policies? There are Trumpy candidates like DiSantis to vote for, but no. Bifftards continue down these foolish conspiracy filled rabbit holes.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Triggering did occur.
Nope, not at all triggered
Ya gotta wonder what is wrong with his cult-like followers. Seriously. You want MAGA policies? There are Trumpy candidates like DiSantis to vote for, but no. Bifftards continue down these foolish conspiracy filled rabbit holes.
Actually Tard, I wonder what is wrong with you and your inability to think on your own? I keep asking, what did Trump do?

He won't answer, because he has no answer. I can't get any bleater to answer. He hates Trump because his overlords told him to.
He doesn’t know. Tard is soo controlled, he would literally cut his dick off and shove it up his own ass if they told him to. And the worst part, he would do it willingly without question and a smile on his face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT