ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Smith TTU

wvpaper

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2010
...is or will be the best player in the b12.

best looking player i've seen in b12 play this year. talent 3rd only to the lsu and duke freshmen nationally, imho.

we will need to be ready.

...is or will be the best player in the b12.

best looking player i've seen in b12 play this year. talent 3rd only to the lsu and duke freshmen nationally, imho.

we will need to be ready.

Paper......................I have seen your candidate play live a few times this year and agree that he is a good player. But.................the Big 12 has many great players. I put your guy at about number 52 or thereabouts.

Reactions: torontoeers
Paper......................I have seen your candidate play live a few times this year and agree that he is a good player. But.................the Big 12 has many great players. I put your guy at about number 52 or thereabouts.
Lmao...this is good...I'm workin OT boss to get 52 more boxes of pickles ready for the B12 tourney! Let it hap'n cap'n!!!!

Lmao...this is good...I'm workin OT boss to get 52 more boxes of pickles ready for the B12 tourney! Let it hap'n cap'n!!!!

Ole TorontoEERs...............I knows that you are working hard up there in Michigan. Picking pickles is back breaking work but I hard you because you know what hard work means. Send the PaperBoy a bucket of mild pickles asap.

that's embarrassing

AR-160309836.jpg&MaxW=600&imageVersion=SoftCropFrontpageCarousel

There always has been a very good player (with offensive skills) hiding inside Nate. Nate is and will continue to grow into his true capability.

I say Zach is or will be a great player and you read I'm rooting for him to do well against WVU. Ha, clown show.

Adrian is playing great.

I say Zach is or will be a great player and you read I'm rooting for him to do well against WVU. Ha, clown show.

Adrian is playing great.

Yes.......paper..................we are on the same side. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out who the clown show is. I hope it ain't ole Warez. You sure are up early today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT