ADVERTISEMENT

You've had all these blowouts, yet still haven't handed off to #28..a Sr!

I hope the eers lose by 30! It looks like they'd let that boy carry the ball once or twice a game.
Yeah, they need to get the Defense to join the team or they mighty well get beat that bad! But I think they'll score enough to avoid a blowout but not enough to avoid the loss!

Reactions: Humptod
Does that guy that looks like a smaller version of Fabio still play QB for the cousins?

That might be his name. It's the guy the cousins were passing out the Heisman Trophy to back in April or May.
this is some good stuff...wait a minute while I get a pencil and paper so I can write it down for the next time you all have a nationally televised game......let me explain that term...it;s a game where the whole country watches it...not just al jazeera and the cartoon network....I may be waiting a looooooooong time for the stumbling herd to grace national tv

this is some good stuff...wait a minute while I get a pencil and paper so I can write it down for the next time you all have a nationally televised game......let me explain that term...it;s a game where the whole country watches it...not just al jazeera and the cartoon network....I may be waiting a looooooooong time for the stumbling herd to grace national tv
Yeah, I think you'll have to wait 3 whole weeks! Hope us old guys cam hang on that long!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT