ADVERTISEMENT

You've got to feel bad for UK fans.

no...absolutely not. Would they ever feel badly for anyone else? Please. I rejoice in their (albeit surprising) defeat.

Any fanbase that feels entitled to a championship deserves what they get when they lose.

Honestly their collective arrogance likely rubbed off on their team, when everyone keeps saying you cant lose you will probably start to believe it.

I live close enough to KY that I was able to listen to UK's radio coverage of the game. Post-game they had to keep cutting away from the floor as the Kentucky announcer kept choking up over the loss. It was a good ten minutes before he could regain his composure enough to talk about the game. The poor color guy was blathering away about anything that popped in his head, trying to cover the dead air.

It was both pathetic and unreal. The entire UK broadcasting team was stunned over the loss. Total disbelief on the floor and in the studio.

It's simply the nature of many fans to typically set lofty, although unrealistic or uncertain, expectations for their team(s) of favor.......... and the nature of things does not change.

sign0011.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT