ADVERTISEMENT

Youth motivated to political action, and there just has to be a conspiracy theory

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
Dems coaching, installing actors, even 82 posting a hint at Clinton making the shooting happen.......

This bs is beyond ridiculous, what motivates this insane vision?

This is exactly what the Russians intended with their meddling. I don't believe they gave a rat's ass who won the election; rather, they wanted to see the type of democracy we now have playing out for all to see - discourse between two sides, all in hopes of seeing our society further breakdown. So far, it's working to a 'T'.

Reactions: Boomboom521
This is exactly what the Russians intended with their meddling. I don't believe they gave a rat's ass who won the election; rather, they wanted to see the type of democracy we now have playing out for all to see - discourse between two sides, all in hopes of seeing our society further breakdown. So far, it's working to a 'T'.
I’m excited about the kids getting fired up, makes me feel good about the future....then I see these conspiracies, and feel all dirty again.

Dems coaching, installing actors, even 82 posting a hint at Clinton making the shooting happen.......

I haven't kept up with that - what's the scoop?

I'm not sure there will ever be a solution to solving the gun issue, but I don't take issue with the kids taking a stand in hopes of getting people to at least come together to attempt to solve the problem.

The issue I do have is that the Kids are the ones acting like adults, while our politicians (adults) continue to act like Kids.

It's not entirely grass roots, but it's not entirely being coached either. It's a mix. And someone is paying to bus these kids, etc. Probably Soros.

I'm not sure there will ever be a solution to solving the gun issue, but I don't take issue with the kids taking a stand in hopes of getting people to at least come together to attempt to solve the problem.

The issue I do have is that the Kids are the ones acting like adults, while our politicians (adults) continue to act like Kids.
The one video I did see the kid said it was a complex issue, but then went on to talk about one solution - ban guns.

The one video I did see the kid said it was a complex issue, but then went on to talk about one solution - ban guns.

And then proceeded to cuss Trump and blame him and the GOP for the deaths?

I have no doubt many of these kids are prodded by activist parents pushing their own agenda.

Reactions: atlkvb
I am sure there are kids that have an opposing view...but it's funny the media isn't showing us that part of the story :rolleyes:

It's not entirely grass roots, but it's not entirely being coached either. It's a mix. And someone is paying to bus these kids, etc. Probably Soros.
Lol, you seen all the Russian generated memes on that site about the indictments? They knew Soros would get you rubes every time if they stuck him in a meme.

I am sure there are kids that have an opposing view...but it's funny the media isn't showing us that part of the story :rolleyes:
Because they aren't speaking out? Not everything is bias. The majority party affiliation in the country is Unaffiliated. You hear many people screaming about independent bias? Nope. Because most of those independents aren't attending demonstrations or shouting about topic x.

And then proceeded to cuss Trump and blame him and the GOP for the deaths?

I have no doubt many of these kids are prodded by activist parents pushing their own agenda.
Can’t blame parents for teaching their beliefs to their own children. That’s not a bad thing like you indicate

These kids don't have the life experience to be taken seriously, no matter what their opinion is.
I don’t agree with this at all. Their voices tell us how youth are experiencing our society. We can act like we know, but it’s always a little different for the youth of each generation. Think of how it was growing up under the very real threat of nuclear fallout.....drilling under desks. And today they deal with the very real threat of a classmate busting through the door with an automatic weapon laying waste. Their is a legitimacy in their voice, don’t blow it off.

If you are not a liberal at 18 you don't have a heart. If you aren't a conservative by the time you are 45, you don;t have a brain.

It’s simple to them. I’m not saying that view is correct, but it’s how they see it after a tragedy like that.

I don’t agree with this at all. Their voices tell us how youth are experiencing our society. We can act like we know, but it’s always a little different for the youth of each generation. Think of how it was growing up under the very real threat of nuclear fallout.....drilling under desks. And today they deal with the very real threat of a classmate busting through the door with an automatic weapon laying waste. Their is a legitimacy in their voice, don’t blow it off.
Did you get under your desk? I did. Got a early chance to look up dresses to see the promised land!

It is if it's an idiotic, or thoughtless, belief.
Ah, but that could be said for many things. My point is that parenting is being there, even if it’s poor influence, at least it indicates a strong presence from the parents. That’s good, and you can’t blame the kids for honoring their parents by listening. Schools hopefully will teach critical thinking, challenge the kids by presenting multiple perspectives, and the kids will think for themselves as they mature.

If you are not a liberal at 18 you don't have a heart. If you aren't a conservative by the time you are 45, you don;t have a brain.
Can’t tell you how tired I am at hearing that crap. Why can’t issues be seen as just issues? Why does one have to define themselves as liberal OR conservative? I think it’s mindless to subscribe to a group for all issues, just because you feel the need to pick a side.

Did you get under your desk? I did. Got a early chance to look up dresses to see the promised land!
I was later. The spaceship explosion and first desert storm era. But I learned from my father, the impact those days had on some kids. And understood his fear of communist sentiment a little better.

The youth of today are going to grow up and be even more radically partisan than we are today. It's going to be an escalating conflict until a resolution is found either amicably or violently.

I work with 2 of these guys who live in this world where conspiracy theories are hatched and regurgitated. The first I ever heard of this infamous Pizza Place in DC was from them. The underage girl ring frequented by Dems, Sandy Hook hoax, they seriously believe all of this. Doesn't matter if they are proven wrong, they just move to the next theory.

I work with 2 of these guys who live in this world where conspiracy theories are hatched and regurgitated. The first I ever heard of this infamous Pizza Place in DC was from them. The underage girl ring frequented by Dems, Sandy Hook hoax, they seriously believe all of this. Doesn't matter if they are proven wrong, they just move to the next theory.
Is it about finding a target for rage? Is it like a Matrix complex thing....wanting to feel like you’ve taken the red pill, and can offer it to others with a stroked ego?

The youth of today are going to grow up and be even more radically partisan than we are today. It's going to be an escalating conflict until a resolution is found either amicably or violently.
I don’t agree. I think eventually a generation will understand the necessity of coming together. It might take a catalytic event. I like the environment will be that catalyst.

I was later. The spaceship explosion and first desert storm era. But I learned from my father, the impact those days had on some kids. And understood his fear of communist sentiment a little better.
You are just a babe! I remembe giving my patient a break and hearing on the radio that the challenger had exploded. I don't remember much about getting under the desks, 1959-60 was my first grade but I'm pretty sure we did it.

I don’t agree. I think eventually a generation will understand the necessity of coming together. It might take a catalytic event. I like the environment will be that catalyst.

There is absolutely zero historical evidence for this. This is simply more of your Utopian sentimentality coming through. It's why you have a hard time accepting the reality of what is going on all over the West and the push-back against collectivism that is gaining momentum all over Europe.

These tones echo through everything now. I mean 82 posted a picture of Hillary with a Broward County Sheriff with a caption indicating that the killing was orchestrated.
People dont trust the government and they feel the media is propaganda for the government. its hard to pay attention to current events and disagree with them.

It isnt going to be something as dishonest as the environmental nonesense.

You are just a babe! I remembe giving my patient a break and hearing on the radio that the challenger had exploded. I don't remember much about getting under the desks, 1959-60 was my first grade but I'm pretty sure we did it.
The other event my father always spoke of was the Oswald assassination. Not Kennedy, but seeing Oswald shot on TV.....seemed to always stick with him.

ADVERTISEMENT