ADVERTISEMENT

Your weekly update -- Louisville is 0-3 BUT...

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
zPG2doH.jpg

Vernon..................I like and appreciate your summary of last nights Clempsun, Louieville game. You are right on the money! Truth is...............Louieville had Clempsun on the ropes and should have sent the Tigers home with a Loss! Dabo jumped around like a little kid when Louieville failed to score as time ran out. Just like you, the older I get the more ridiculous I see the sports world being.

Sounds like Louisville fans are trying to out-do 2014 WVU fans in number of excuses for the losses.

As Nike says, just do it!

Tennessee didn't do it, despite the 17-point lead. Oklahoma did, even if it did take two overtimes. So the Vols have excuses, the Sooners have a victory.

One victory is worth 1 million excuses.

M ighty defense throttled Georgia Southern, 44-0

O utstanding defense obliterated Liberty, 41-17

U nilaterally decimate Maryland

N euter Oklahoma

T rample Oklahoma State

A nnihilate Baylor

I ncinerate TCU

N ail Texas Tech

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E viscerate Kansas

R ip open a new one for Iowa State

S kewer Kansas State

Louisville sure loves them some scumbag coaches.
I guess Jurich's first question during the interview is " Do you still commit Adultery"? If the answer is yes you are hired.

Let's hope for 0-4 cause this type of thread with the Petrino picture has a shelf life that has no expiration date.

Whoever came up with that pic is gifted.

Sounds like Louisville fans are trying to out-do 2014 WVU fans in number of excuses for the losses.

As Nike says, just do it!

Tennessee didn't do it, despite the 17-point lead. Oklahoma did, even if it did take two overtimes. So the Vols have excuses, the Sooners have a victory.

One victory is worth 1 million excuses.

M ighty defense throttled Georgia Southern, 44-0

O utstanding defense obliterated Liberty, 41-17

U nilaterally decimate Maryland

N euter Oklahoma

T rample Oklahoma State

A nnihilate Baylor

I ncinerate TCU

N ail Texas Tech

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E viscerate Kansas

R ip open a new one for Iowa State