ADVERTISEMENT

Young child too embarrassed to be affiliated with the Democratic Party

Walter Brennaneer

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
One day a third-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.. All the typical answers came up... fireman, carpenter, plumber, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth. However, little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he finally replied, 'Okay… My Daddy is a dancer in a gay strip club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night.' The teacher, obviously horrified by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Johnny aside to ask him, 'Is that really true about your father?' 'No', the boy said, 'He actually works for the Democratic National Committee trying to get Joe Biden elected President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the class.'

I just watched a Biden campaign ad.
It was embarrassingly bad.
An unblinking, robotic Biden, reading the teleprompter, tells us, if elected, he would immediately make masks mandatory. Cringeworthy

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT