ADVERTISEMENT

You wingnuts tired of all this winning get?

the name on the healthfailplan is owebamacrap...

you seem happy to see Americans in pain...

score one for your leader...

8AADkbt4

Last edited:
Sorry doc, it would have been much better for your side if the republicans passed Obamacarelite.

Wow...talk about "fake news".......the "vicious mob" was reporters wanting a comment from the Republican senator from Kansas on his reasons for not supporting the bill to repeal ObamaCare.

Your headline makes it sound like something COMPLETELY different than what happened. I mean the freaking senator was LAUGHING while he jumped the tracks.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

this is all from the 'Twitchy Team'...

everything is a joke to them...

like how you're triggering right now...

Now that health care is done and has been duly celebrated at a White House party, it's time to build that wall! [roll]Losers!

Engineers Begin Preparatory Work for Border Wall Construction
By RON NIXON JULY 18, 2017

WASHINGTON — The United States Army Corps of Engineers has begun preliminary preparations for the construction of segments of a wall in several places along the border with Mexico, the Department of Homeland Security said on Tuesday.
th

Engineers Begin Preparatory Work for Border Wall Construction
By RON NIXON JULY 18, 2017

WASHINGTON — The United States Army Corps of Engineers has begun preliminary preparations for the construction of segments of a wall in several places along the border with Mexico, the Department of Homeland Security said on Tuesday.

In my opinion, in the year 2020 this is the progress of what the wall will look like....about 2 sections completed.......;)

37722088_303.jpg

In my opinion, in the year 2020 this is the progress of what the wall will look like as they are finishing up the last mile...........;)

37722088_303.jpg
I fixed it for you....you can thank me later. But....keep in mind....I have predicted they won't build all of it.

Another 25 million ObamaCare victims | New York Post
nypost.com/2014/01/14/another-25-million-obamacare-victims/
Jan 14, 2014 - The 5 million-plus Americans who've seen their health plans canceled thanks to ... Yet millions will get dropped from employer-providedcoverage over the course of this ... Thirty million losing insurance; 16 million gaining it.

Report: Millions Losing Private Coverage Under Obamacare – TheBlaze
www.theblaze.com/news/.../report-millions-losing-private-coverage-under-obamacare...
Mar 29, 2016 - A net 9 million Americans have lost private health insurancebecause of the Affordable Care Act, the Weekly Standard reported. But many have ...

2 million Americans lost insurance this year — even with ObamaCare
theweek.com/speedreads/.../2-million-americans-lost-insurance-year--even-obamacare
Jul 10, 2017 - A chief criticism of the GOP's various plans to repeal and replace ObamaCare is how many Americans lawmakers could leave unwillingly ...

Priced Out of Obamacare, Some Americans Forgo Coverage | Health ...
https://www.usnews.com/.../priced-out-of-obamacare-some-americans-forgo-coverage
Feb 15, 2017 - Some Americans have been unable to unlock the promise of affordable ... Millions Excluded from Obamacare Aid, Pass on Coverage .... But it hasn't worked for insurers who have lost millions covering a population that had ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT