ADVERTISEMENT

You will Lose

Jason Voorhees

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2017
Can't wait till September 3rd when my hokies put a beat down on you punks. I will be in the stands and rubbing it in y'alls Face.

Va tech 34 Wvu 10

c5e14bd5fabd2b4aa4aa1beb7b3cd1db--collage-football-virginia-tech-hokies.jpg

See you punks on 9/3/17

Can't wait till September 3rd when my hokies put a beat down on you punks. I will be in the stands and rubbing it in y'alls Face.

Va tech 34 Wvu 10

See you punks on 9/3/17

How will Tech score 34? Their offense sucks. Tech defense gave up 30 plus 6x times last year. Go sleep it off.

Will you have the balls to return if you lose? Everyone knows you return if you win.

Reactions: torontoeers

Va tech 34 Wvu 10

See you punks on 9/3/17
Shouldn't it be "your faces", not "y'alls face"? There is not one collective face. You must have gone to vpi. Will any vpi fans be hosting dog fights in the tailgate area?

Hey guys, sorry for the original poster. He obviously doesn't follow college football or understand the significance of this rivalry. At this point, we don't have a real in state rivalry because UVA sucks on a regular basis. I, for one, miss playing the 'EERS on a regular basis.

We have a lot of unanswered questions, namely QB, receiver and depth on the defensive loan. You guys have a great QB but he may need a little time to get his mojo back in sync. Also, it appears you may be somewhat hit by injuries.

I'm calling the game a toss-up. Not to mention our record sucks at FedEx.

Any WVU fan that comes by my tailgate is welcome to drink a beer, have something to eat and talk smack.

Go Hokies

Hey guys, sorry for the original poster. He obviously doesn't follow college football or understand the significance of this rivalry. At this point, we don't have a real in state rivalry because UVA sucks on a regular basis. I, for one, miss playing the 'EERS on a regular basis.

We have a lot of unanswered questions, namely QB, receiver and depth on the defensive loan. You guys have a great QB but he may need a little time to get his mojo back in sync. Also, it appears you may be somewhat hit by injuries.

Any WVU fan that comes by my tailgate is welcome to drink a beer, have something to eat and talk smack.

Go Hokies
If I see you at your tailgate I will stop for a beer (or ten) and a cigar......

Call me if you can't find me and I'll have a Cuban Cohiba Siglo VI with your name on it, my hillbilly buddy! I think Austin is coming up from Athens with his girlfriend.

Did you decide to get a suite for the game?

Reactions: VaDave

Go Hokies

Thanks for the kind words.

Your team is going to get destroyed.

By the way, missed you at Congressional the other day.
I hated missing that trip... did not get suite but of course got tickets. We will talk as we get close about connecting there!!!

You will Lose

You're not wrong. ...although it has little to do with our upcoming game.

In a title all first letters of words should be capitalized and if you think a forum is informal than only the first one. You failed either way.

More importantly I failed because I clicked on this lame-ass thread that was an attempt at a clever, witty, or antagonist post by the OP. Never happened.

Boring. Weak. Shitty. ....so yes, I failed to click on the correct random thread from a VT fan. Guess in your world that makes for a winner....

I hated missing that trip... did not get suite but of course got tickets. We will talk as we get close about connecting there!!!

I may have an extra ticket if you need one.

I'll give you a call in a couple days. You should probably not respond to my posts . . . your Mountaineer buddies may blackball you for having a Hokie friend.

I'll give you a call in a couple days. You should probably not respond to my posts . . . your Mountaineer buddies may blackball you for having a Hokie friend.

No.. ...we blackball him solely based on his personality... ...which may or may not be because he has a Hokie friend.

I see mbe34/ CrapstainReilly is starting early with his fake school affiliations. Anyone remember the asshat as "BigArnieSchwartz"?

my real buddies on this forum are cool with me having a Hokie friend (as you know I have many)......this is just the normal amount of good natured hate and run up to our game. Gonna enjoy a cold one with my Hokie buddies win or lose.....we all will booze!

Go Hokies

Nice post. Very diplomatic while supporting your team.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
How will Tech score 34? Their offense sucks. Tech defense gave up 30 plus 6x times last year. Go sleep it off.

Will you have the balls to return if you lose? Everyone knows you return if you win.
How are you gonna score against one of the best secondary's and LB corps in the country. Ya'll only have 5 starters back on and offense that was 50th in points scored last season. Bud fosters defense will eat you alive.

Orange on Maroon has to be the ugliest color combination for a football team's uniforms. Plus, how intimidated should WVU be? They are facing a bunch of really, really badass.....turkeys. TURKEYS for Pete's sake!

There is little doubt that this will be one of the most fired up crowds found in college football this entire season. Even could be the first time a pro stadium runs out of beer. A national television audience, fired up crowd and two pretty good football teams - perfect. As always Hokie defense will be tough. And the Mountaineer offense will be solid - running and passing. Key? Just who wants it more. I don't believe our defense will be a little better than Mountaineer Fans expect. And Gibby will have them ready to play. Results?
28-14 Mountaineers

There is little doubt that this will be one of the most fired up crowds found in college football this entire season. Even could be the first time a pro stadium runs out of beer. A national television audience, fired up crowd and two pretty good football teams - perfect. As always Hokie defense will be tough. And the Mountaineer offense will be solid - running and passing. Key? Just who wants it more. I don't believe our defense will be a little better than Mountaineer Fans expect. And Gibby will have them ready to play. Results?
28-14 Mountaineers

You make some good points and you may be right. However, here's where I see the strengths and weaknesses of each team:

Quarterback- clear advantage to WVU. If we are to win, we need to pressure Grier. Our DEs have talent but not the best we've had in the past years. If we give Grier time to throw, we could be in trouble.

Running backs- advantage WVU. This may be one area where we all get surprised. We have more talent than we are given credit for and a former fullback has developed into someone that will create problems for a lot of defenses. I believe the WVU running game may struggle a little until your new O linemen get comfortable as a unit. Make no mistake, your running backs are more talented than the Hokies.

Offensive line- advantage Hokies. We don't usually say this but this could be our best Oline in a long time. This should help our running game and more importantly protect our QB. If Josh Jackson has a little time, he CAN play.

Defense- advantage Hokies. This, in my opinion, is the deciding factor in the game. Most every publication has the Hokies as a top 20 defense. The secondary is ranked as high as the 3rd best in the country (which could cause problems for Grier) and the linebacker group are ranked as high as 4th in the country (which could be a problem for the Mountaineer running game). Bud Foster needs no introduction.

Coaching- tough call. Strong arguments for both side so I'll stay away from that!

After all this, you can throw it all out the window when two rivals like the Mountaineers and Hokies get together. I think it will be a very close game.

Go Hokies!

How are you gonna score against one of the best secondary's and LB corps in the country. Ya'll only have 5 starters back on and offense that was 50th in points scored last season. Bud fosters defense will eat you alive.

We will ram it down your throat Not just with our.....you get the picture.

ADVERTISEMENT