ADVERTISEMENT

You think he has a plan on what to do with the 6,630

Keyser76

All-American
Apr 7, 2010
transgendered military personnel currently serving? This is just an unnecessary disruptive solution in search of a problem to satisfy his backward evangelical base and from the posts on here idiots who wouldn't know a transgender from a transformer. The only people Trump is smarter than are his supporters, gotta admire how he plays them like a violin, or more like a fiddle, though.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
transgendered military personnel currently serving? This is just an unnecessary disruptive solution in search of a problem to satisfy his backward evangelical base and from the posts on here idiots who wouldn't know a transgender from a transformer. The only people Trump is smarter than are his supporters, gotta admire how he plays them like a violin, or more like a fiddle, though.
Using the generally accepted number of .3 of 1 percent of the population, then that number would be 4,500 in service. I would think that that number is even lower since you have to volunteer for the military so I would put it at half the general pop %. I'm ok with it as long as we don't pay for the surgery or medications or separate bathrooms.

just another thnaks owebama moment...

he did everything he could to divide us...

I don't think Trans should banned as I posted in the original thread about this. That shit doesn't doesn't bother me, I've been to Pattaya beach.
I am sure that like everything else not everyone is the same but whatever you call it, mental defect or mental illness they are highly depressed and they do not think clearly. I have a close family member with this condition and I can tell you it is horrible for them and those around them who care about them. I would not want him behind me in combat.

just another thnaks owebama moment...

he did everything he could to divide us...
e446d8c4338f3e106ef0166dee717447--comment-memes-thanks.jpg

Reactions: bamaEER
This thread illustrates what a fvcked up presidency we have and I'm going to be thoroughly entertained for the next ~40 months until the varsity team shows up. In the mean time, please, keep me entertained.

This thread illustrates what a fvcked up presidency we have and I'm going to be thoroughly entertained for the next ~40 months until the varsity team shows up. In the mean time, please, keep me entertained.
Referendum!

the only people that believe this crap are #Hilliaryslosers...

55970001.jpg

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
it's just another failed owebama policy...

and now idiots are upset because the US military is getting out of the gender-change business ?

owebama royally ****ed this nation and you idiots can't even see it...

I think his point was: you can be a tranny all you want, just don't ask the american tax payer to pay for the operation.

You're not entertained. You are mad. Mad because Hillary lost. LOL

Don't liberals want to deny guns to mentally ill people?
According to everyone of them that have posted about "Common Sense" gun regulations, they most certainly do.

That would include:
RPJ
CR89
MWV
Keyser
Moe
Op2

And in every instance where they talk about denying guns to mentally ill people, this is the exact scenario I raise when throwing broad brushed terminology around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT