ADVERTISEMENT

You missed Mfers

Now that he can't speak for himself, he can be whatever those in power want him to be.
He just graduated HS in 2022. It won't be easy to rewrite his life. Not saying folks won't try but he was a pup and most of his grown up life would have happened in school

150 yards from a prone, sitting, or kneeling position is a can't miss shot. Dude probs learned to shoot by playing Call of Duty.
I was thinking the same thing . I've shot my 3030 that far. Shooting a human is different, not to mention a president, that takes nerves of steel.

Let’s not give the incel too much credit - dude isn’t the expert shot some would make him out to be and or Trump moved his head
I was thinking the same thing . I've shot my 3030 that far. Shooting a human is different, not to mention a president, that takes nerves of stee

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I was thinking the same thing . I've shot my 3030 that far. Shooting a human is different, not to mention a president, that takes nerves of steel.
He was 20 years old. He hasn't been to sniper school. Doesn't mean he can't be a good shot because everyone in that area hunts just like they do around here. Guy got off 5 or 6 shots and one we know missed by less than an inch.

150 yards from a prone, sitting, or kneeling position is a can't miss shot. Dude probs learned to shoot by playing Call of Duty.

He was 20 years old. He hasn't been to sniper school. Doesn't mean he can't be a good shot because everyone in that area hunts just like they do around here. Guy got off 5 or 6 shots and one we know missed by less than an inch.
When I was watching last night I told my wife if Trump hadn't turned his head to the right just as the shot was taken, it would have been a perfect shot right to the temple and Trump would be dead.
Don't know if the one that clipped him was the first shot or one of the follow ups, but if it was the first shot, it was a damn good one.
Devine intervention for Trump to turn his head at that exact moment.

When I was watching last night I told my wife if Trump hadn't turned his head to the right just as the shot was taken, it would have been a perfect shot right to the temple and Trump would be dead.
Don't know if the one that clipped him was the first shot or one of the follow ups, but if it was the first shot, it was a damn good one.
Devine intervention for Trump to turn his head at that exact moment.
First shot is cold bore too so even for the most trained sniper the first shot can be unpredictable.

I think it was the first or second shot that hit Trump because he grabbed his ear before the butts of shots. I doubt there is much accuracy after the first shot because whatever recoil there is would make multiple shots inaccurate. Especially for an untrained sharpshooter.

I agree though. It was divine intervention or dumb luck depending on your religion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT