ADVERTISEMENT

You know what? They don't play hard. Really, they don't.

wvpaper

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2010
and i doubt they know how. rely way too much on height and depth.

wvu will out-work them by a large margin.

Re: Kentucky doesn't have to play hard. Really, they don't.

Paperboy...............ain't you observant for pointing out that Kentucky didn't have to play hard to beat WV by 40 points. Hail, the whole world saw the cake walk that you saw. Kentucky is putting pro players on the floor! Hail.............they got pro players on the bench! Calipari walks.......and the...............Money talks. Or............was the game and Kentucky's players just a figment of my imagination?

Last night was about 2010! We had the best team that year and many feel we should have won the national Championship that year if we hadn't shot so badly against you'll. It didn't hurt that a couple of your players said a couple of things that added fuel to the fire.

The thing you'll should be upset about is what coach Huggins addressed, the fact that you'll are always placed in the same bracket as UK. I Will be shocked if this doesn't happen again next year. I Don't think we will be quite as good next year, but I expect us to be at least a top 3 team,

Originally posted by pharm727:
Last night was about 2010! We had the best team that year and many feel we should have won the national Championship that year if we hadn't shot so badly against you'll. It didn't hurt that a couple of your players said a couple of things that added fuel to the fire.

The thing you'll should be upset about is what coach Huggins addressed, the fact that you'll are always placed in the same bracket as UK. I Will be shocked if this doesn't happen again next year. I Don't think we will be quite as good next year, but I expect us to be at least a top 3 team,
........uh, you do understand how the tournament bracket works don't you?
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by pharm727:

They might move on from the storyline after this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT