ADVERTISEMENT

You have to explain this to a liberal Democrat

BombadEER

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2016
immigration_411.jpg

According to Obama we are a country of laws & must follow the laws ...unless you are here illegally than its OK...or if your name is hillary

So are you saying that if you drive your car above the speed limit you are a criminal? Most people will break a "law" every day. It is a fact that most illegal immigrants are employed by conservatives because they can get employees for a cheaper labor cost.

Yes if you break the law you are a criminal..until you pay for your crime , the only way they can pay for there crime is to leave & come back legally.
If they let our immigration system work the way it is supposed to then our brothers from South of the border would not need the welfare system to survive, we would have plenty of work for them & our natural born citizens, but they BREAK THE LAW OF OUR COUNTRY & come in cry they are here to work & want food stamps & free medical...& then join gangs , hate on white & black people & overflow our prison systems ..yep that is a problem, I'm sure I'm considered a racist now

So are you saying that if you drive your car above the speed limit you are a criminal? Most people will break a "law" every day. It is a fact that most illegal immigrants are employed by conservatives because they can get employees for a cheaper labor cost.
I hate to débat (or argue) with idiots, but I will try this once. This is one stupid argument. We have levels of crime from misdemeanors to death sentence cases. Trying to equate jaywalking or breaking a speed limit is truly that expected from one with a middle school mentality. As for the 'conservatives' employing these 'illegals' I challenge you to produce statistics showing the political leanings of more than a few % of such employers. Grow up and learn to debate likes an adult unless, of course, you are still in the 7th grade.

Yeah, I wonder where this was really taken and when, and what his poster really said before some right-winger Photoshopped it and spread it on the internet.

Yeah, I wonder where this was really taken and when, and what his poster really said before some right-winger Photoshopped it and spread it on the internet.
Actually, that or pics like that have actually been used. I've seen them on live news coverages of these protests.

Actually, that or pics like that have actually been used. I've seen them on live news coverages of these protests.

Think about it. The stooge at Univision objects to the term Illegal Alien even though we have used that term for decades. Why? He does not believe they are illegal. He does not believe crossing our border is a crime. The Dems have adopted the term "undocumented immigrant". They are not immigrants. Immigrants obey our laws, sometimes wait years, before getting entry.

A good friend of mine from Lebanon, married a woman from Morocco. As you may know, Arabs don't date. The suitor goes to the parents and asks for a woman's hand in marriage. Then they can see each other usually at the family home or with a chaperone.

Anyway, he waited 4 years for her to get her entry granted. 4 years apart. But they waited and she is now trying to become a citizen. How is it fair that she waits 4 years to be with her husband and others simply walk across a river?

Lol, call me rubes when he actually starts deporting anyone, all your problems are because of illegal and legal immigrants, pussy grabber told you so.

Lol, call me rubes when he actually starts deporting anyone, all your problems are because of illegal and legal immigrants, pussy grabber told you so.
Is this what they're saying in the bubble?

Simple question for you. Trump has said he will deport all illegal aliens with aggravated felony records. Do you agree with his plan?

It's funny

I like to grab themy beautiful little gashes myself..
What is wrong with that? I have grabbed a few down thru the years. You just have to be selective where you practice the art. Normally would not want to grab a crotch at church or ladies auxillery. May want to restrict it to darker areas where there has been a bit of booze consumed.

What is wrong with that? I have grabbed a few down thru the years. You just have to be selective where you practice the art. Normally would not want to grab a crotch at church or ladies auxillery. May want to restrict it to darker areas where there has been a bit of booze consumed.
Are you in fact consuming right now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT