ADVERTISEMENT

You have three types of people on the right

Republicans- these people are your true conservatives who voted for people like McCain, Bush , Romney, Cheney. They are fairly moderate and are big time constitutional followers

Republitards- these people vote for people like Palin,. Straight ticket people who really have no clue what's is really going on

Trumptards- these are your vote for everything MAGA. Very emotional and vote with their feelings. These are the people who have made terrible choices in Their life and need something to go their way or they need someone to blame. These are your Green, Trump, Hershel Walker voters. These are the ones that should be pointed at and laughed at every time you have a chance
I know my gender. Do you know yours? What is the definition of woman?

d2066d8fc8242759.jpg

I was kidding. I have owned all Major Brands at one time or another. To each their own on that.
I get a chuckle out of the Cadillac and sometimes Mercedes owners who trade in their expensive ''luxoboats" for a fully loaded Lariat or King Ranch complaining ''I'm tired of that unreliable POS"!

So you're right, lemons come in all makes & models.

Reactions: Gunny46
What’s your definition of a traitor mine is Donny trump
You were asked the other day to detail what made him a traitor? You never offered an answer. Why not?

Ans: Because you're a wimp.

You think just because you say that makes it so correct? OK, can we apply the same standard to you being a wimp?

If not, please provide your fact checked evidence of Trump being a traitor. If you don't or cannot, then that proves you indeed are a stone cold wimp.

Is he a traitor because he received millions in payoffs through corrupt deals with our enemy, the CCP, selling out his office and the nation and helping the CCP to destroy America?
Or is it because he refused to uphold his oath to protect and defend the nation by enforcing immigration laws to stop the invasion at the southern border?
Maybe it's because he used the power of the federal government violating the rights of innocent Americans because they disagree with his communist policies?
I agree. Joe Biden is a traitor.

Is he a traitor because he received millions in payoffs through corrupt deals with our enemy, the CCP, selling out his office and the nation and helping the CCP to destroy America?
Or is it because he refused to uphold his oath to protect and defend the nation by enforcing immigration laws to stop the invasion at the southern border?
Maybe it's because he used the power of the federal government violating the rights of innocent Americans because they disagree with his communist policies?
Why'd you have to go and embarrass that wimp like that? Now his metrosexual sensibilities are all confused. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do think that college is as place to go to learn new things and use your brain.

That would require free-thinking, which you do not. You come on here lying, ignoring the massive faults of your leftist messiahs and poisoning the minds of our children.

You're a follow-your-messiahs bleater.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Nope he is a winner not like that loser Trump

Nope he is a winner not like that loser Trump

After all the hard cold facts @phillya slam dunked onto your narrow minded wimp ass in post #93, this is your best response? No factual rebuttals, no fact based similar listing of any of Trump 's alleged traitorous offenses, no defense of these obvious treasonous actions from the brain dead corpse YOU support....just this half hearted, emotion driven, effeminate, metrosexual wimp rant that is a clear demonstration of exactly how much of a miserably transgendered wimp you proudly emulate!

Damn you're good. 😘

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
After all the hard cold facts @phillya slam dunked onto your narrow minded wimp ass in post #93, this is your best response? No factual rebuttals, no fact based similar listing of any of Trump 's alleged traitorous offenses, no defense of these obvious treasonous actions from the brain dead corpse YOU support....just this half hearted, emotion driven, effeminate, metrosexual wimp rant that is a clear demonstration of exactly how much of a miserably transgendered wimp you proudly emulate!

Damn you're good. 😘
He makes me actually wish I were still in school. I could mope the floor with his dumbass in front of all his students by bitchslapping him with factually supported rebuttals that would humiliate him.

He makes me actually wish I were still in school. I could mope the floor with his dumbass in front of all his students by bitchslapping him with factually supported rebuttals that would humiliate him.

I'm surprised he still has the balls to show up and post on here his effeminate uterus bleeds so wimpy Left. 😂

We hear a lot of rhetoric from the OP about Trump being a "traitor" but unfortunately he's provided very little if any hard evidence backing up his media fed rhetoric. However there is fact based evidence now being exposed about Joe Biden's "traitorous" activity, via information coming out that was found by no less than the FBI on his Son Hunter's laptop. Hard evidence of influence peddling, and outright bribes that were paid to the "big guy" who's Son was selling access to his Father while he was the second in command in the United States government!

Don't expect the OP to point any of this "traitorous" activity out. Biden of course also lies and denies all of it. However if you're interested, Tucker Carlson is presenting a two part expose about all of this called "Biden Inc" spelling out chapter and verse how our current President "select" has been intimately involved with and dangerously compromised by Foreign entities (some of them hostile) making payments to his Son in exchange for favorable influence in the United States Government. Classic definition of treason.

Classic example of the Left accusing others of what they in fact do!

You can watch excerpts of it here

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 30CAT
We hear a lot of rhetoric from the OP about Trump being a "traitor" but unfortunately he's provided very little if any hard evidence backing up his media fed rhetoric. However there is fact based evidence now being exposed about Joe Biden's "traitorous" activity, via information coming out that was found by no less than the FBI on his Son Hunter's laptop. Hard evidence of influence peddling, and outright bribes that were paid to the "big guy" who's Son was selling access to his Father while he was the second in command in the United States government!

Don't expect the OP to point any of this "traitorous" activity out. Biden of course also lies and denies all of it. However if you're interested, Tucker Carlson is presenting a two part expose about all of this called "Biden Inc" spelling out chapter and verse how our current President "select" has been intimately involved with and dangerously compromised by Foreign entities (some of them hostile) making payments to his Son in exchange for favorable influence in the United States Government. Classic definition of treason.

Classic example of the Left accusing others of what they in fact do!

You can watch excerpts of it here
Tucker hahahahahahha well that was fun

Tucker hahahahahahha well that was fun

Assumming you watched it as I did, what parts did you find more humorous than the parts I found more compelling?

Matter of fact I'd suggest it was so compelling, major questions it raised will eventuallly be investigated. Which issues do you think most folks will eventually end up laughing off about it?

Assumming you watched it as I did, what parts did you find more humorous than the parts I found more compelling?

Matter of fact I'd suggest it was so compelling, major questions it raised will eventuallly be investigated. Which issues do you think most folks will eventually end up laughing off about it?
When confronted by factual information the listener cannot dispute and does not like, it’s most often noted they nervously laugh. sammyk is similar to Kamala Harris and all other libtards.

When confronted by factual information the listener cannot dispute and does not like, it’s most often noted they nervously laugh. sammyk is similar to Kamala Harris and all other libtards.

Good observation! My only question about his behavior would be is he engaged in nervous laughter or laughable ignorance? 😒

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Republicans- these people are your true conservatives who voted for people like McCain, Bush , Romney, Cheney. They are fairly moderate and are big time constitutional followers

Republitards- these people vote for people like Palin,. Straight ticket people who really have no clue what's is really going on

Trumptards- these are your vote for everything MAGA. Very emotional and vote with their feelings. These are the people who have made terrible choices in Their life and need something to go their way or they need someone to blame. These are your Green, Trump, Hershel Walker voters. These are the ones that should be pointed at and laughed at every time you have a chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT