ADVERTISEMENT

You have three types of people on the right

Don’t you have some Jews to harass Ye
Hey Wimpy...what do ya think...is it Trump who's deluded thinking his popularity is all about him or is it how popular his policies are with the vast majority of folks who support him?

While you think that one out, which alternative Democrat policies or candidates are more popular? Don't "wimp" out on an answer now, we know how much you like disproving your name!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
'Ya know @sammyk actually secretly admires me, but he's just too much of a wimp to admit it!
iu

He's even too wimpy to admit he's damn scared of you too DJT...just like all the rest of the wimped out Leftists!

I do terrify most of them huh atl?
iu

Yup, ya got 'em scared sh*tless DJT...no joke!

Last edited:
Imagine you're @sammyk ...so bold calling us Trump supporters "Trumptards"...(see it sort of sounds like retard...but with a "T"...isn't that funny?) However consider how "wimpy" he must feel when asked to explain if it's Trump who's so popular with his supporters or his policies? Then he turns into even more of wimp when asked to name a Democrat or set of policies more popular than the man he loves to hate?

I mean how wimpy would YOU feel then huh?

I'll gladly explain to you Tuesday how wimpy that feels for a hamburger today!
iu

That's OK @sammyk ...or er...excuse me "wimpy"...we get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine you're @sammyk ...so bold calling us Trump supporters "Trumptards"...(see it sort of sounds like retard...but with a "T"...isn't that funny?) However consider how "wimpy" he must feel when asked to explain if it's Trump who's so popular or his policies? Then he turns into even more of wimp when asked to name a Democrat or set of policies more popular than the man he loves to hate?

I mean how wimpy would YOU feel then huh?

I'll gladly explain to you Tuesday how wimpy that feels for a hamburger today!
iu

That's OK @sammyk ...or er...excuse me "wimpy"...get get it.
Imagine those poor kids showing up for class and seeing this dumbfvck named sammyk teaching their class. These are the real victims.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Or consider another wimped out Leftist posting in this thread
Don’t you have some Jews to harass Ye
See that's not even funny because Trump (and me too) supports Israel! In fact Trump's such a strong supporter of Israel he did as he promised and moved the US embassy there from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem while he was charge, pissing off most of Israel's Arab enemies and in fact most Democrats who didn't even support it!

So DJT just how big of a supporter of Israel are you?
giphy.gif

So why should we laugh at @sammyk's wimpy attempt at humor? You don't hate Jews even if Kanee, Koinye, Yekon, Kynye (however the Hell he spells it) does right?
giphy.gif

@sammyk
I'll gladly try another wimpy joke on Tuesday for a fresh hamburger today!
iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you for your service.
Don't change Democrats begging the likes of this scummy deplorable paying for useless degrees that can't pay for themselves.

He did his court appointment community service at the Salvation Army.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you for your service.
Don't change Democrats begging the likes of this scummy deplorable paying for useless degrees that can't pay for themselves.
I think that degrees should lead to careers if not then why go to college???? You will find many Dems agree with me on this

I think that degrees should lead to careers if not then why go to college???? You will find many Dems agree with me on this
You will find most Democrat politicians want to forgive student loan ...you will also find people spend thousands of dollars in mandatory classes that they will never use thanks to liberal run colleges.

You will find most Democrat politicians want to forgive student loan ...you will also find people spend thousands of dollars in mandatory classes that they will never use thanks to liberal run colleges.
You will not find as many as you think. I do think that college is as place to go to learn new things and use your brain. Now could the University system use a revamp? Sure but still it is a place to learn and think. Now this may not be you but anyone who attacks education is either afraid of it or not very educated themselves

Last edited:
You will not find as many as you think. I do think that college is as place to go to learn new things and use your brain. Now could the University system use a revamp? Sure but still it is a place to learn and think. Now this may not be you but anyone who attacks education is either afraid of it or not very educated themselves

Too much group think. So yes they need revamped without CCP influence and Marxist indoctrination.

I attack education and I hold 3 college degrees. As I’ve stated to you before, “Those who can? They do. Those who can’t? They teach.” Teachers are out of touch with reality. Coddled and protected by tenure in a fantasy land employment environment that in no way represents the actual labor force. You’re surrounded by like minded idiots.

Too much group think. So yes they need revamped without CCP influence and Marxist indoctrination.

BA's are for the most part useless bullshit, and where the indoctrination occurs.

BS's at least used to be useful. I've hired 2 developers lately that don't have degrees. They came from a military background, and have worked out quite well.

Not attacking education, just think colleges have so many useless mandatory classes. If a person wants to learn about subjects that can't pay for themselves I'm all for it as long as it don't affect me . I paid for my kids education & made them take profitable classes. Nursing for example.

Reactions: sammyk
So you support school choice vouchers, where parents can select the type of education that best fits their child? Most wimps in your party of voting preference do not!

Why not? Isn't that an "attack" on education? Or was this another lie from the wimp corner?

anyone who attacks education is either afraid of it or not very educated themselves
Democrats attack school choice vouchers, do they fit your above description?

@sammyk as himself "wimpy"

I'll gladly answer and lie to you Tuesday, for a tasty hamburger today!
iu

No 'ya won't...you're wimpy, and true wimps don't tell the Truth or ever answer questions that make them look like lying wimps!

BA's are for the most part useless bullshit, and where the indoctrination occurs.

BS's at least used to be useful. I've hired 2 developers lately that don't have degrees. They came from a military background, and have worked out quite well.

I'm not knocking College. I did it. However I would say I learned a lot more in the Military and through Travel.

I'm not knocking College. I did it. However I would say I learned a lot more in the Military and through Travel.
Most Colleges, just like elementary government run schools, are nothing but Leftist indoctrination centers. The best ones are private, and not dependent on government funding or answerable to government controls. Whatever government runs, it controls. Axiomatic.

Government run & funded schools teach Leftist indoctrination...at all levels. I'll 100% guarantee sammyk wimp went to government run schools. His posts drip with Leftist indoctrination.

Most Colleges, just like elementary government run schools, are nothing but Leftist indoctrination centers. The best ones are private, and not dependent on government funding or answerable to government controls. Whatever government runs, it controls. Axiomatic.

Government run & funded schools teach Leftist indoctrination...at all levels. I'll 100% guarantee sammyk wimp went to government run schools. His posts drip with Leftist indoctrination.

There's some left leaning Private Schools I'm sure. But yes I agree that there is plenty of it in Government Schools. I have definitely encouraged Parents to get involved to see what their kids are being taught. Unfortunately many parents don't show enough interest.

I studied Journalism in college, and a lot of the core classes we had to take were filled with Left wing bilge. Ironically as a Journalist, you're trained to filter out bias and just report the facts. I was taught that well at WVU by my J-Professors, but the Left wing indoctrination was still evident in so many of my economics, political science, humanities, and social sciences studies.

It wasn't until I got into the working profession where I began to see how deeply Leftist bias infiltrated the news that I was able to come full circle on how immersed Left wing ideology is and effectively permeates virtually all we are exposed to...media, culture, entertainment, and especially politics & government. It's nauseating, and all you have to do to confirm what I'm saying is watch a few minutes of what passes as "reporting" today to see how well Leftists control the same media that's supposed to hold everyone accountable and just report "the facts"! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I studied Journalism in college, and a lot of the core classes we had to take were filled with Left wing bilge. Ironically as a Journalist, you're trained to filter out bias and just report the facts. I was taught that well at WVU by my J-Professors, but the Left wing indoctrination was still evident in so many of my economics, political science, humanities, and social sciences studies.

It wasn't until I got into the working profession where I began to see how deeply Leftist bias infiltrated the news that I was able to come full circle on how immersed Left wing ideology permeates virtually all we are exposed to...media, culture, entertainment, and especially politics & government. It's nauseating, and all you have to do to confirm what I'm saying is watch a few minutes of what passes as "reporting" today to see how well Leftists control the same media that's supposed to hold everyone accountable and just report "the facts"! :rolleyes:

The Media hires a lot of former Intelligence and Military Psyops people to advise. They were always good at Propaganda. They have taken it to a different level.

There's some left leaning Private Schools I'm sure. But yes I agree that there is plenty of it in Government Schools. I have definitely encouraged Parents to get involved to see what their kids are being taught. Unfortunately many parents don't show enough interest.
In government run schools at the primary and secondary level, that is almost a useless exercise except it opens many parent's eyes to the flat out brain washing their kids are being exposed to! Only the bravest parents dare challenge their local school boards and risk being labelled as terrorists or white supremacists.

This is another reason why I'm such a strong advocate for school choice vouchers. We MUST break up the Left's monopoly control over education, and force competition for those education dollars to end the mind control programming and social conditioning.

In government run schools at the primary and secondary level, that is almost a useless exercise except it opens many parent's eyes to the flat out brain washing their kids are being exposed to! Only the bravest parents dare challenge their local school boards and risk being labelled as terrorists or white supremacists.

This is another reason why I'm such a strong advocate for school choice vouchers. We MUST break up the Left's monopoly control over education, and force competition for those education dollars to end the mind control programming and social conditioning.

Elect better school board members too.

The Media hires a lot of former Intelligence and Military Psyops people to advise. They were always good at Propaganda. They have taken it to a different level.
A lot of those reporters graduate spewing Left wing talking points, and they have a built in hostility for anything outside of that orthodoxy, which usually involves big government as the answer to most social or economic issues.

Reactions: Gunny46
That's one thing. Going to need several fixes.
Agree again. The State run education monopoly is the target though...break up that monopoly, and then follow the money to better results with schools competing for dollars by offering better curriculum and instruction.

I'm in the auto business...I sell Fords. We used to build & sell absolute crap. Competition...primarily from the Japanese and later from the Koreans forced us to re-think our entire model lineup and go back to producing better vehicles with better quality. Ford is now among the highest rated manufacturers in terms of initial JD power satisfaction surveys for quality and reliability.

We need competition in education too.

Agree again. The State run education monopoly is the target though...break up that monopoly, and then follow the money to better results with schools competing for dollars by offering better curriculum and instruction.

I'm in the auto business...I sell Fords. We used to build & sell absolute crap. Competition...primarily from the Japanese and later from the Koreans forced us to re-think our entire model lineup and go back to producing better vehicles with better quality. Ford is now among the highest rated manufacturers in terms of initial JD power satisfaction surveys for quality and reliability.

We need competition in education too.
98 % of Fords made 15 years ago are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT