ADVERTISEMENT

You have the #1 pick, Josh Jackson or Alonzo Ball?

Jackson.

Ball is exactly like Heild was last year. Great college player but that low jump shot means he will not be able to create in the NBA like he does in college.

P.S. Shout-out to Ball's dad for possibly being the biggest moron in the world today.

Jackson has freaky athleticism

Ball Jason Kidd like

be funny if Lakers got the pick and took Jackson.....No thanks Mr Ball

I don't follow the NBA much anymore but have to say I would love to see Josh Jackson in a Laker uniform.

Almost all mock drafts have Fultz 1 and Ball 2. See Espn, SB Nation. Celtics fan so I have been following the mocks.

Sell the team.

The NBA sucks and if you have (the best chance to draw) the first pick your organization is a dumpster fire (just noticed Brooklyn has a team).

....no offense to Lakers fans.

Lifelong Lakers' fan here. Ball is the pick all day, and every day. Having a good point guard is essential, especially when your team is in the Western Conference, where there are some unbelievable point guards. Wing players, even very good ones, are much easier to find and sign.

Fultz > Ball at PG

Jackson doesn't have the Daddy issues and has proven the one weakness in his game, the 3 ball, no longer exists with this season

Jackson is Wiggins 2.0

Fultz > Ball at PG

Jackson doesn't have the Daddy issues and has proven the one weakness in his game, the 3 ball, no longer exists with this season

Jackson is Wiggins 2.0

Jackson is a ton better than Wiggins was at the same point.

I've actually never seen Fultz play. That means he's not played on a winning team.

Winning play is the one thing that always translates from college to the NBA in a big way. Oddly, it's typcially undervalued by the "experts". See Kimba Walker, D Green, Curry

"Winning play is the one thing that always translates from college to the NBA in a big way"

lol, Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor, Anthony Davis, and many others would disagree

"Winning play is the one thing that always translates from college to the NBA in a big way"

lol, Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor, Anthony Davis, and many others would disagree

LOL.

I name college superstars that willed/carried their college teams to wins.

And you name a college role player on a great Duke team currently in Timber Wolves hell, a nut case, and the NBA all star MVP. so, what are you trying to say? LOL

Jones was Final Four MVP of a Championship team..... Role player? lol

You said winning translates. That's some BS right there

How many college games did Clay Thompson win? Or Kyrie? Curry took Davidson to the NIT His last season, lol!

Fultz got 22,6, and 6 on a bad Washington team and played the season injured .......

Jones was Final Four MVP of a Championship team..... Role player? lol

You said winning translates. That's some BS right there

How many college games did Clay Thompson win? Or Kyrie? Curry took Davidson to the NIT His last season, lol!

Fultz got 22,6, and 6 on a bad Washington team and played the season injured .......

here's a basketball thought for you to ponder. if your college point guard doesn't carry your college team to a good season, your college point guard isn't a winner.

yeh, there are some great nba players that didn't carry their teams to championships. you get 0 points for that thought. how about lebron, he didnt score in college.

why don't go through the top 50 all time NBA players and list the one's that weren't super stars in college. when you get to 5 yell. lol.

You called the Final Four MVP a role player.......

You're also the won equating team success, which is a team level accomplish,met, with a single player's draft quality......

There was nothing Markel Fultz did at Washington that hurt his team in any way OT caused them to not be good........ It was they who let him down.

Same with another PG better than Lonzo Ball, Dennis Smith Jr at NC state

your final four mvp had 2 nice games, but he was never favorably been compared to carmelo or curry (who's college accomplishments you conveniently understated) for that matter. he was never thought of as a college super star.

how do you not equate team success with a point guard's play? any attempt to argue otherwise is absurd.

you could just as easily say fultz was able to pad his stats because he was on a bad team. actually, this is more likely and it happens all the time.

yeh, i win. lol.

Tyus Jones was a McDonalds AA and an AP All American in college as well as an All ACC Selection....

But ya know...... Make some shit up, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT