ADVERTISEMENT

You guys should pad your schedule a little... Come to Huntington...Play Marshall...nm

where have you been?.....the air is much cleaner in here these days:smiley:
I don't know....hard times to be a Herd fan coupled with the negative turn the board took when it was hijacked. I've never been this down as a MU fan, in football we've essentially turned into a farm team and hoops is so bad we'd have to improve just to be considered horrible! The new rules have essentially made cheating legal so the big money programs have all the edge right now MU and to a lesser degree WVU are really behind the 8 ball these days! The only bright spot is the Bengals and the Reds being locked out so I might not have to suffer through her baseball season with them! And my mom dresses me funny...how you been?

Reactions: Humptod
I don't know....hard times to be a Herd fan coupled with the negative turn the board took when it was hijacked. I've never been this down as a MU fan, in football we've essentially turned into a farm team and hoops is so bad we'd have to improve just to be considered horrible! The new rules have essentially made cheating legal so the big money programs have all the edge right now MU and to a lesser degree WVU are really behind the 8 ball these days! The only bright spot is the Bengals and the Reds being locked out so I might not have to suffer through her baseball season with them! And my mom dresses me funny...how you been?
a few of us took care of the hijacking but I'm afraid I can't help you with the state of herd athletics other than to suggest a return to 1-AA or FCS or whatever they call it now.....I screwed up ligaments and tendons in my hip/thigh and I'm on pain meds and laid up for a month....yee-hah

• Wow
Reactions: Humptod
I don't think that NIL money is a good excuse for Marshall's basketball free fall, Tony. O.U. is in the same boat, but doing okay.

a few of us took care of the hijacking but I'm afraid I can't help you with the state of herd athletics other than to suggest a return to 1-AA or FCS or whatever they call it now.....I screwed up ligaments and tendons in my hip/thigh and I'm on pain meds and laid up for a month....yee-hah
Take care of yourself bro...we ain't no spring chickens.

I don't think that NIL money is a good excuse for Marshall's basketball free fall, Tony. O.U. is in the same boat, but doing okay.
If you’re Marshall, you have to can D’Antoni as soon as the year ends. If I were Marshall, I’d be throwing some serious money on trying to get Gregg Marshall (former coach at Wichita St). He used to be an assistant at Marshall and has shown he can win at a smaller school and actually compete against the big boys of college basketball.

That’s who I want WVU to pursue if he is still available when Huggins retires. Gregg Marshall’s ability to adjust his style of play to his recruits talent level reminds me of John Beilein.

Reactions: KingCoal
If you’re Marshall, you have to can D’Antoni as soon as the year ends. If I were Marshall, I’d be throwing some serious money on trying to get Gregg Marshall (former coach at Wichita St). He used to be an assistant at Marshall and has shown he can win at a smaller school and actually compete against the big boys of college basketball.

That’s who I want WVU to pursue if he is still available when Huggins retires. Gregg Marshall’s ability to adjust his style of play to his recruits talent level reminds me of John Beilein.
Gregg brings a lot of baggage...but he can coach!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT