ADVERTISEMENT

You guys should be 0-1 right now...Damn virus! nm

You should pray Wells doesn't contact Covid 19.

When will the Herd schedule FSU for an opening game? I hear the ACC likes playing weaklings.

I guess that would explain Fla State opening up with you guys, huh?

Did I say we were a powerhouse? You did see us play last year right. You herd fans are so enamored with everything WVU. It's really scary the addiction that you have with WVU sports. It's not healthy. Get some help.

The first step is to address any other addictive processes, such as alcoholism, eating disorder, etc.

The second step is to “disengage from the addictive part of the relationship process you feel for WVU.

The third step is to find a therapist, if necessary, to help deal with unresolved childhood pain. Most people who recover from toxic relationships first need therapeutic help with their internal residue of unresolved and harmful feelings from childhood.

The fourth step is to work on the underlying co-dependent symptoms.

Either that or just admit it you know even in WVU darkest hours they still are superior to little U.

We're praying for you to pull through this addiction.

Did I say we were a powerhouse? You did see us play last year right. You herd fans are so enamored with everything WVU. It's really scary the addiction that you have with WVU sports. It's not healthy. Get some help.

The first step is to address any other addictive processes, such as alcoholism, eating disorder, etc.

The second step is to “disengage from the addictive part of the relationship process you feel for WVU.

The third step is to find a therapist, if necessary, to help deal with unresolved childhood pain. Most people who recover from toxic relationships first need therapeutic help with their internal residue of unresolved and harmful feelings from childhood.

The fourth step is to work on the underlying co-dependent symptoms.

Either that or just admit it you know even in WVU darkest hours they still are superior to little U.

We're praying for you to pull through this addiction.
I don't know what in the hell you're talking about...You remind me of Joe Biden.

Thanks for proving my point. WVU thanks you for your support as well.

ADVERTISEMENT