ADVERTISEMENT

You don't use your fullback, You don't use your tight end....

Big 12 should just remove the linemen and play 7 on 7 football. No defense is played, so might as well let the big boys rest on the bench.
146333611316.jpg

Reactions: Humptod
The hurry-up offense is Ok IF you are capable of running it. The eers aren't capable...They'd be best served grinding and controlling the ball.

The hurry-up offense is Ok IF you are capable of running it. The eers aren't capable...

If the EERS aren't capable of running offense these days, how is it that we are ranked 3rd in the nation in total offense ?

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21

........and 9th in the nation in scoring offense ?

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/27

.....and 13th in the nation in first downs..?

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/693

not to mention, 6th in the nation in passing offense -

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/25

Maybe you should do a little fact checking before you post.....that might help your credibility just a little........

fd6932f99502694431de6ea7f8bccaf7cc4052b77b8ab5424c9af144ba6058e0.jpg

c352e4300fcbd7e8366f6efc9243768253f3bdeaff66853f5e314f053c4e1069.jpg

BTW, your smack game really sucks without facts to back it up.........case closed.:flush:

Last edited:
You've played three duds.....There's a fact. As you get farther along in conference play, your offensive numbers will plunge. I'd venture to say it'll begin this Saturday.

If the EERS aren't capable of running offense these days, how is it that we are ranked 3rd in the nation in total offense ?
Have to think even a stiff like Fordham would be highly ranked offensively playing the likes of the Hornets, Jayhawks, and lowly Pirates.

You've played three duds.....There's a fact. As you get farther along in conference play, your offensive numbers will plunge. I'd venture to say it'll begin this Saturday.

We've also played the current #6 and #15 teams where we put up similar numbers. You watched the games and heard the commentators mentioning how quickly WVU snaps the ball between plays, and I showed you statistics from the NCAA that disprove your claim that WVU can't play in a hurry up offense. Just admit to yourself that you ran your mouth before you knew what you were talking about and that I torched your worthless smack game.

Imagine if the defenses you faced had to be concerned about your fullback or tight end! Wow!

Imagine if the defenses you faced had to be concerned about your fullback or tight end! Wow!

Are you Wellman's grandpa or something ? If so tell him he's doing a fine job as a blocker and we appreciate his effort, but some guys just don't have the hands to get many touches.......

Big 12 should just remove the linemen and play 7 on 7 football. No defense is played, so might as well let the big boys rest on the bench.
146333611316.jpg
I like it...just turn the Big 12 into into a 7 on 7 passing league and let them play in helmets and shorts!

I don't like your offense. Too predictable.
As bad as we are...as much as our special teams suck....as much as our defense is a sieve.....we are 12-0 against you and your moronic AD and coaches have seen to it that you won't get the chance to do anything about it in the forseeable future.....be REAL nice and someday we might offer you one of those "money" games:flyingwv::letsgo:

As bad as we are...as much as our special teams suck....as much as our defense is a sieve.....we are 12-0 against you and your moronic AD and coaches have seen to it that you won't get the chance to do anything about it in the forseeable future.....be REAL nice and someday we might offer you one of those "money" games:flyingwv::letsgo:
You "might" beat us this year "IF" we were playing in Morgantown.....That's a big IF.

Pure scheduling genius! They know when to schedule us and when not to!
I've said for years that WVU is the best at knowing when to play folks. Take a look at the poor ECU Pirates. Worst team they've had in decades, and they magically appear on the WVU slate. Good foresight those cousins have up that way.

I've said for years that WVU is the best at knowing when to play folks. Take a look at the poor ECU Pirates. Worst team they've had in decades, and they magically appear on the WVU slate. Good foresight those cousins have up that way.
Butt Pirates of ECU getting 33 points from UCF tomorrow.....Knights are a stone lock against the woeful woeful woeful ECU squad! But they " deserve" a home and home with WVU! Hahahahahaha

Butt Pirates of ECU getting 33 points from UCF tomorrow.....Knights are a stone lock against the woeful woeful woeful ECU squad! But they " deserve" a home and home with WVU! Hahahahahaha

ECU's football fortunes may have taken a turn for the worse lately but you have to admit one thing. They are leaps and bounds ahead of Marshall in terms of knowing how to successfully negotiate with other progams in scheduling matters.

ECU's football fortunes may have taken a turn for the worse lately but you have to admit one thing. They are leaps and bounds ahead of Marshall in terms of knowing how to successfully negotiate with other progams in scheduling matters.
I admit they are an easy win for WVU...further I sayeth not!

I admit they are an easy win for WVU...further I sayeth not!

Given that Marshall is 0 - forever against WVU and that ECU has a few wins against us, you'd have to agree that if easy wins was what it was about we'd still be playing the Herd.

Given that Marshall is 0 - forever against WVU and that ECU has a few wins against us, you'd have to agree that if easy wins was what it was about we'd still be playing the Herd.
WVU verses Marshall in the age of plastics were Quarter backed by Marc Bulger, Pat and Geno....would agree that WVU has not always had the luxury of having that position staffed by players of that skill set?

WVU verses Marshall in the age of plastics were Quarter backed by Marc Bulger, Pat and Geno....

So now I guess we should have benched those guys when we played the Herd...........and I think 0-12 says we've had more overall talent every time we played Marshall

So now I guess we should have benched those guys when we played the Herd...........and I think 0-12 says we've had more overall talent every time we played Marshall
So you had better QB's on the bench than those three....damn no wonder no NC trophy, you boys ought to play your best players!

Went to the Charlotte/Marshall game last week. They should turn CUSA into one of thos vibration football games. About as exciting to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT