ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
Marshall struggles with TV coverage, thanks to the CUSA deal with the Al-Jazeera network.

In the meantime AT&T Sportsnet will feature the West Liberty at Fairmont State mens basketball game live this Sunday at 5PM.

That's two MEC teams getting exposure in three million households in an area covering five states..........but not to worry, Marshall fans can look forward to watching their team thanks to a couple of games down the road that will be televised on Facebook. [laughing]

I bet you wish your game wasn't on TV last night.

lol

Ugly game to say the least. Flashbacks to our game against T A&M, but I still would rather see it on a real live television broadcast as opposed watching it on a Facebook feed. In fact, I've been able to watch every single WVU game this year in HD on a real broadcast network. I bet you can't say the same for when you want to watch the Herd.

I was glad that the WVU/TCU game was on ESPN last night, as I was able to turn over from the B1G Network after Ohio State had polished off Nebraska to see the second half of TCU's dismantling of WVU.

Marshall struggles with TV coverage, thanks to the CUSA deal with the Al-Jazeera network.

In the meantime AT&T Sportsnet will feature the West Liberty at Fairmont State mens basketball game live this Sunday at 5PM.

That's two MEC teams getting exposure in three million households in an area covering five states..........but not to worry, Marshall fans can look forward to watching their team thanks to a couple of games down the road that will be televised on Facebook. [laughing]
Well they are the second and third best teams in the state.

You can watch all of West Virginia States games online.

Not a knock, but the wave of the future. I look for Hulu, Amazon, etc to get into the act of airing college conference games. ABC-ESPN can't keep paying out the amounts of money going out the window.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT