ADVERTISEMENT

You can thank me

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
For moving the trolls over to where they belong.

Should be a better forum moving forward.

Woodshed now on the uptick, thanks to huge troll following.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
2 1/2 hours later no one has thanked you...that's because everyone here is too busy laughing at you...

You are without a doubt the biggest ass-wipe here....LMAO...the whole board is laughing at you....go ahead...ask them.

LMAO....go back to the outhouse where your posts belong.

2 1/2 hours later no one has thanked you...that's because everyone here is too busy laughing at you...

You are without a doubt the biggest ass-wipe here....LMAO...the whole board is laughing at you....go ahead...ask them.

LMAO....go back to the outhouse where your posts belong.
Not true

True and fact. Is that you again, brown buckeye?
Dennis...did you forget to thank turdboy? LMAO.

Go ahead now...give the little boy the attention he needs from this place. LMAO.

Until then, we will all wait for his boring post to come that this was just his putting the bait out there for us to post in this crap thread.....LMAO.

Three hours later and no one has still arrived here to thank him...LMAO.

Last edited:
Reactions: denniskembala
Dennis...did you forget to thank turdboy? LMAO.

Go ahead now...give the little boy the attention he needs from this place. LMAO.

Until then, we will all wait for his boring post to come that this was just his putting the bait out there for us to post in this crap thread.....LMAO.

Three hours later and no one has still arrived here to thank him...LMAO.
I thanked him by farting. It's amazing how anyone can be suckered by his PiT bullshit.

Nah. The typical trolls that are bad for business all swallowed. Hook, Line, and Sinker.
"Until then, we will all wait for his boring post to come that this was just his putting the bait out there for us to post in this crap thread.....LMAO."

Yep...the old hook line and sinker bit...just as I predicted....LMAO...Lame. Who didnt see that coming from turdboy. So predictable.

Still waiting for that first thank you I see...LMAO.

Leave it to turdboy to get less thanks than bitchgeregor did getting votes to stay.

THE CLOWN SHOW ROLLS ON FOLKS!

Let's reexamine this thread...it starts out as legit because turdboy needs the attention of people here...we all know that.

He gets ZERO thanks and then changes the narrative that he put this thread out there to for the trolls to post in, after starting the thread wanting thanks for driving the trolls out....LMAO.

You can't make this stuff up people...LMAO.

Zero thanks but I was played like a fiddle. LMAO

Thanks again turdboy for pointing out just how low IQ you are....

The whole board is laughing at you yet again....especially when I predicted you would change it to putting us on your hook...its why I am the 2021 Poster of the Year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT