ADVERTISEMENT

You’re Welcome

For me placing you on ignore.
maxresdefault.jpg

Was I talking to you, mouthpiece? Greg and I both have had civil discussions and I respect his opinion. What I don't respect is some clown that jumps into something they aren't involved with and throws their opinion in like IGAF. Go get coffee for the adults kiddo...

Last edited:
Was I talking to you, mouthpiece? Greg and I both have had civil discussions and I respect his opinion. What I don't respect is some clown that jumps into something they aren't involved with and throws their opinion in like IGAF. Go get coffee for the adults kiddo...
Thank you for the kind, uplifting remarks. Would you prefer cream or sugar in your coffee, or perhaps both?

Greg- I got no issues with you bud, but posting isn't about likes. That's some teenager instagram type sh!t. C'mon man, you're better than that.

Just trolling him. Look at my posts. It’s obvious I’m not out just to get likes. But when that’s what you have on your HB it might suggest a thing or two. It’s all good. Have a good weekend brother!!!

It's a good thing you feel that way, with your measly 112 likes.

Come on guys this ^^^^^^is good stuff and deserves my like button. Or maybe Soaring Eagle can ignore everyone in this thread. I pray to God I owned him enough to ignore me.

A person that puts cream and sugar in their coffee, doesn't know what coffee is. Perhaps you should drink hot chocolate instead.

Agreed to a point. I most likely don't know what GOOD coffee is. I'm pretty basic in that field of beverages. Although I've often wondered what the different brew methods do and how they work.

Just trolling him. Look at my posts. It’s obvious I’m not out just to get likes. But when that’s what you have on your HB it might suggest a thing or two. It’s all good. Have a good weekend brother!!!

Same to you buddy. I'll save ya a seat at Cupka's or White Eagle next time...wait. Are there actual seats at White Eagle?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Guys, I posted the story for the heterosexual readers. If the other readers aren’t interested, or have a negative reaction, well, to each his own. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Guys, I posted the story for the heterosexual readers. If the other readers aren’t interested, or have a negative reaction, well, to each his own. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

It's another man's wife you are lusting for. Why post it? If you wanted the reaction you desperately craved. Then I suggest you show a hot single woman. Like this one...

It's another man's wife you are lusting for. Why post it? If you wanted the reaction you desperately craved. Then I suggest you show a hot single woman. Like this one...

Lol lusting for [eyeroll]

Attention everyone the Internet White Knight has arrived!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Again, I didn’t think homosexuals such as you would be so offended.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT