ADVERTISEMENT

You’re hard to beat at home….

Humptod

All-American
May 29, 2001
Under four minutes played in the second half and wvu is already in the bonus? Really?

There's a reason why WVU games last 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Nothing but thugs hacking one another throughout the game. But yet, WVU fans always claim to be cheated if whomever they happen to be playing has more than 30 free throw attempts. 30 fouls called against the Cyclones last night. Did the team athletic trainer have to see significant playing time last night?

Reactions: Humptod
There's a reason why WVU games last 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Nothing but thugs hacking one another throughout the game. But yet, WVU fans always claim to be cheated if whomever they happen to be playing has more than 30 free throw attempts. 30 fouls called against the Cyclones last night. Did the team athletic trainer have to see significant playing time last night?
You know it’s bad when those working in the broadcast booth are commenting on it. Home cooking at its finest!

You know it’s bad when those working in the broadcast booth are commenting on it. Home cooking at its finest!
I turned it off at the 1st TV timeout of the 2nd half. That's the only four minutes of action I saw, since I switched over after the Michigan game ended at 8:30. 16 minutes to go in the 2nd half of the thug game, and it was almost two hours in. 9 o'clock is my cutoff for going to bed. 8 fouls on the Cyclones and 6 fouls on WVU in four minutes of action. That's a foul every 17 seconds. Fake wrestling is more entertaining.

I saw the stats and highlights but didn't watch any of the game itself. When I saw in the box score that three Cyclones had fouled out, I knew that tHuggs had bullied the zebras into submission. 'em 'eers will never get those calls on the road or at neutral sites in postseason play. By the way, what in Hell was former UNLV Rebel Caleb Grill doing on that break away layup late? That dumb a$$ apparently had convinced himself that he would be fouled, then blew an easy layup when the defender pulled the chair on him. There were 10 seconds left and WVU was ahead 72-71 when this happened. That may have handed the game to WVU right there, along with the overly favorable whistle, of course. Looking forward to seeing the Old Fold & Blew return to the road, where they've had their collective teeth kicked in for about three years running now.

Last edited:
That's such bullsh!t. 30 fouls were called against Iowa State as compared to WVU's 19. Three Cyclones fouled out and you only lost Sean McNeill's evil twin, who was having his normal terrible conference perfomance. Get outta here with that sh!t, tHuggy, Jr.

I saw the stats and highlights but didn't watch any of the game itslelf. When I saw in the box score that three Cyclones had fouled out, I knew that tHuggs had bullied the zebras into submission. 'em 'eers will never get those calls on the road or at neutral sites in postseason play. By the way, what in Hell was former UNLV Rebel Caleb Grill doing on that break away layup late? That dumb a$$ apparently had convinced himself that he would be fouled, then blew an easy layup when the defender pulled the chair on him. There were 10 seconds left and WVU was ahead 72-71 when this happened. That may have handed the game to WVU right there, along with the overly favorable whistle, of course. Looking forward to seeing the Old Fold & Blew return to the road, where they've had their collective teeth kicked in for about three years running now.
I was wondering the same thing about Grill! He simply blew it!

That's such bullsh!t. 30 fouls were called against Iowa State as compared to WVU's 19. Three Cyclones fouled out and you only lost Sean McNeill's evil twin, who was having his normal terrible conference perfomance. Get outta here with that sh!t, tHuggy, Jr.
that's because WV can play defense effectively....notice I did not say legally...if the refs don't see it then play on...defense....something a certain ahia state player couldn't comprehend at his previous stop

I was wondering the same thing about Grill! He simply blew it!
there wouldn't be just the slightest amount of jealousy here now would there.....I mean a 15-9 WV as a 9 seed and 19-whatever marshla looking to find post season play where the entry fee won't break the herd athletic budget

you have a baylor grad commentator who got his ass handed to him repeatedly by daxter miles and the JYD.....sounds like sour grapes to me.....you herdies remember miles and carter now don't you?

I saw the stats and highlights but didn't watch any of the game itslelf. When I saw in the box score that three Cyclones had fouled out, I knew that tHuggs had bullied the zebras into submission. 'em 'eers will never get those calls on the road or at neutral sites in postseason play. By the way, what in Hell was former UNLV Rebel Caleb Grill doing on that break away layup late? That dumb a$$ apparently had convinced himself that he would be fouled, then blew an easy layup when the defender pulled the chair on him. There were 10 seconds left and WVU was ahead 72-71 when this happened. That may have handed the game to WVU right there, along with the overly favorable whistle, of course. Looking forward to seeing the Old Fold & Blew return to the road, where they've had their collective teeth kicked in for about three years running now.
kinda like the nuts......of course some teeth have been kicked in at home too haven;t they?......what seed line are the nuts on today?

Grill wanted to fall down but he realized he wasn't touched. 😂
Karma's a b!tch. He and his coach turned their backs on the mighty UNLV Runnin' Rebels basketball program just to play in a cornfield in bum fvck Iowa.

I hope all you folks complaining about the refs at WVU games suddenly find out that those officials are sent their by the Big 12. It's not like Huggins gets to pick and choose which refs call our home games..............

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT