ADVERTISEMENT

🔥🔥BREAKING🔥🔥 Yodny Cajuste says he isn't playing in the Camping World Bowl

Says the weird Texass clown that has become a fixture on WVU site. You have never been to Morgantown. You have never been to a WVU game. And you never will. Yet here you are haha. FYA

Don't know where that came from but okay.
Sounds like you are not having a great night.

I’m in Naples, FL. Golfed The Hideout today. Alls good pal.

This is what is funny.
Naples, Fl to me is just another city...
This is how I know you don't live in Florida full time.
No one in Florida would be bragging about golfing in Naples.
I live on the Gulf Coast....
Maybe someone in Pittsburgh would be impressed...

This is what is funny.
Naples, Fl to me is just another city...
I live on the Gulf Coast....
Maybe someone in Pittsburgh would be impressed...

What makes you think I live in FL full time? If you weren’t such a moron you would know I live in Pittsburgh. Ever heard of Fox Chapel? Pittsburgh Field Club? I know you don’t live in FL and are lying once again because everyone knows it’s one of the wealthiest zip codes in America. Naples is on the Gulf Coast side you F’n moron. You really aren’t good at this. There is no way Texass fans are this dumb right? Just move the goal posts back to expansion geek.

What makes you think I live in FL full time? If you weren’t such a moron you would know I live in Pittsburgh. Ever heard of Fox Chapel? Pittsburgh Field Club? I know you don’t live in FL and are lying once again because everyone knows it’s one of the wealthiest zip codes in America. Naples is on the Gulf Coast side you F’n moron. You really aren’t good at this. There is no way Texass fans are this dumb right? Just move the goal posts back to expansion geek.

Never said I live in Florida...

Your stories are so mixed up they don't make sense half of the time.
Like I said you must have a private jet with all the traveling you claim.

But I live on the Gulf Coast myself so your claims about golfing in Naples make me laugh.

Greg is a moron, but he is right. Naples a few years ago had the highest per capita income in the country. It is also on the gulf coast....pretty much the most southern city on that side outside of the keys.

I have never been a golfer, so I can’t comment on that

Greg is a moron, but he is right. Naples a few years ago had the highest per capita income in the country. It is also on the gulf coast....pretty much the most southern city on that side outside of the keys.

I have never been a golfer, so I can’t comment on that

Thanks for the confirm Mr Obvious. Add some value knucklehead.

Thanks for the confirm Mr Obvious. Add some value knucklehead.

Well considering I’m a legit poster on here and you are....well.....you, getting any endorsement on here should be a cause for you to celebrate.

Don’t worry, I won’t make that mistake again.

Well considering I’m a legit poster on here and you are....well.....you, getting any endorsement on here should be a cause for you to celebrate.

Don’t worry, I won’t make that mistake again.

Listen loser I don’t need or want an endorsement from a homer fanboy. Call me a moron then don’t be a drama queen.

Cajuste has had on and off leg issues since he arrived here & got it banged up again playing Oklahoma in the final. This was no surprise at all.

Yeah why would anybody want to visit or play golf in one of the country's best small cities. You are showing some ignorance there FakeTexan.

Yeah why would anybody want to visit or play golf in one of the country's best small cities. You are showing some ignorance there FakeTexan.

Naples is not all that. It is a retirement community.
Marco Island is decent.
Naples as a whole...not so much.

The way I see it, what this means is not having to deal with at least 2 false starts and few holding calls in the bowl game. Cajust has been overrated all year

Reactions: Rootmaster
The best part of Florida is the panhandle, and it’s not even close

I tend to agree.
If you have millions of dollars anywhere can be nice and if you are poor anywhere can be trashy.
Southwest Florida's major issue is affordability for quality housing.
A lot of people live in Lee and Collier Counties on public assistance.
Even people that used to make six figures a year.

Hope you enjoyed the visit Greg. I live here and it is paradise. Except I trade golf courses for great shooting ranges.Southwest Florida is the best.

Special place Root!!! Went into town last night and had a blast. Played The Hideout twice and Naples National today. 8 of us come down every year at this time. It is paradise.

Hey pal figured out where Naples is yet? What an idiot.

Like I said I am not impressed.

I can text or call someone right now and get a tee time at the River Oaks CC in Houston tomorrow.
A lot of ExxonMobil execs are familar with me because of my line of work and would love to get me back working their oil refinery in Beaumont.

Like I said I am not impressed.

I can text or call someone right now and get a tee time at the River Oaks CC in Houston tomorrow.
A lot of ExxonMobil execs are familar with me because of my line of work and would love to get me back working their oil refinery in Beaumont.

Your a poor haha. No question in my mind. Isn’t Houston a crimefest dumpster fire?

ADVERTISEMENT