ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday

RAK

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Ohio
its been pretty much the same D. H. Entire time here. Time to move on. Change is what the program needs in coaching and philosophy.
I still am and always will bea Mountaineer Fan. But the last 4 years , I look forward to football season. But I no longer have any expectations for the upcoming seasons.
I have dropped my season tickets and pick 3 games a year to go to.
Dana doesn’t understand West Virginia yet and I am sick of his answers or I should say lack of answers.

Well said. Many fans have dropped season tickets. WVU football is not worth the money for this poor product. Poor recruiting and bad coaching.

WVU needs to recruit better players from WV and the typical border states and stop wasting time recruiting NC, GA, FL. We are getting mostly bad leftovers from those states. Florida pipeline is gone.

WVU must get back to having excellent RBs and good, hard nosed kids from WV, OH, PA, MD.

Reactions: RAK
If Dana recruits hard-nosed kids he'll have them mush in no time. Campbell played his heart out because he's self-motivated being from Morgantown. That's great, but most of the other guys need a kick in the butt - given a reason to play fired-up. Dana just can't get them in that frame of mind. the last eight years proves that beyound a shadow of a doubt. Get out your list Shane.

“Many fans have dropped season tickets”

It’s like WVUUSA5 doesn’t know he’s on the internet where his bullshit can easily be found out

Season ticket sales around football are dropping due to single-ticket and mini pack options via after-market ticket sale websites

Meanwhile, our average game attendance holds strong above the program’s average

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT