ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday, Kerry said the world was never safer....today

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
Clapper says the threat of terror has never been higher

Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

Don't tell people that this county pedals towards upheaval and defeat.

You'll get one of their nervous "Doomed" responses that are punchless and have nothing of substance to combat truth with.

I do however find it immensely odd that two World Wars are ignored by these people (along with the 100+ million killed in those events) then regional conflicts throughout time that have actually lapped the World Wars are disregarded ...........all hand-in-hand with this outlandish belief that WWIII is not imminent (the first two World Wars clearly nothing but mere hoaxes) and get this ...............

......... they believe in some Utopian existence on this Earth when the history of man lays this out as fantasy (again, all wars being hoaxes and mere 3D holograms) all while laughing at those people who speak of God and promise of another life ........ truly Utopian.

Who's enslaved by fantasy and who is not?

I will say it again ........ how you can get 50 billion people at that time, to orchestrate some global calamity is beyond me. Just as it is gonna be amazing how you can get billions of people, across three dogmas, to somehow work together to fulfill biblical prophecy ...... especially when one of those dogmas (Judaism) doesn't even possess apocalyptic doctrine of any kind.

Honestly, how do people come up with this stuff? LOL!!!!

Depends on what the definition of Is is.

Originally posted by EERs 3:16:

Clapper says the threat of terror has never been higher

Does anyone know what the hell is going on?
confused0024.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT