ADVERTISEMENT

Yawn yet another year where WVU accomplishes what MU never has & never will

Read again .. You've never even been to the Sweet 16 ***

rolleyes.r191677.gif

Big question for a fan of a team who . . .

A. Has NEVER, EVER, I MEAN FREAKING EVER, won an NCAA tournament game. I mean how is that even possible? Ever? Really? I mean how many schools in the country can claim that kind of mediocrity?

B. A football program that brags to the end of the earth about beating up on D-IAA teams and other teams of that caliber.

If you knew anything about the NCAA tourney (and as a Marshall fan you obviously don't) you'd know that Buffalo is a champion of a good mid-major conference and can give a lot of teams fits. And yes, then we beat a rival (again, Marshall has no rivals so I can understand your ignorance) and the runner up in the Big Ten. (Another Power 5 league)

Seriously, how can a Marshall fan who brags about beating up the sisters of the poor chastise anyone about who they play/beat?

You can't fix stupid. And to think, I was going to tell you what it's like for your school to win an NCAA game. tisk, tisk.

Wasn't degrading your hard fought victoy over the Bulls...just

pointing that we've beaten them many times over the last 15 years!

So you've beaten them many times in the NCAA tourney? ? ?

Since you're a Marshall fan and have never won an NCAA Tourney game I wouldn't expect you to understand this, but it's different.

Beating Buffalo in November or December is very, very different from beating them in the NCAA Tourney.

Does UAB beat Iowa State or Ga State beat Baylor or any of the half dozen head scratching upsets that happen in the NCAA Tourney every year happen in November or December - maybe but those are very different games than March Madness. That's why they call it March Madness. The stakes are different, the atmosphere is different, everything is different. It's kind of like, but not completely like, October playoff baseball vs. a game in May or June. The stakes are raised and everything gets tight.

Until you actually beat somebody, anybody in the NCAA Tourney you have zero frame of reference. In other words, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

We've beaten them many times but never in November or

December....we used to be in the same conference with the mighty Bulls!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT