ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all ready for some football

Mar 12, 2018
Screw basketball it is boring

Was told by people in the ATX to buy my tickets for Jerry's World in December

UT is back and maybe better than ever
Adversity only makes one stronger

Dont want to burst WVU's bubble early but the Horns will stomp a mudhole into them this year

How is Grier's finger?
Still crooked

The funny thing is WVU is 4-3 against Texas because WVU had the opportunity to play UT in 3 of their worst years

I will give WVU 2012 because they earned that win but the other three wins are cheap
That game in 2012 broke WVU as they put all their eggs in the basket to beat the Horns

We are speaking about 2018 and Will Grier against Brandon Jones again

Tex your obnoxious post is quite revealing. You are stupid!

You've entered a site dedicated to the flagship school of the State of West Virginia.

Our population is approx. 1.5 million. Probably the size of a very small community in Texas, right? And yet you seek to pick a fight with such a small fan base and a much smaller student body... that you should beat the crap out of in every sport every day... and you CAN'T.?

Holy Feces partner, start dominating your own state before you attempt to throw a cow pile at the Mountaineers.

Just for the record, we worry about football when basketball season is over. And we'll see you in Fort Worth come fall... No wait! That is the home of the real Texas football power. Sorry.

Coming over to talk about football

WVU should leave their Big East mindset behind and worry about football 365 days a year

Dont want to burst WVU's bubble early but the Horns will stomp a mudhole into them this year

How is Grier's finger?
Still crooked

Not all of us are ready for football, but some of us are. WVU has a basketball team that could do well in th NCAA tournament so most of us are focused on that.

When you finally make it to Oklahoma, please check back and let us know.

Funny thing is Texas has more basketball success than WVU
Plus they beat you in ATX missing 3 of their best 6 players

Texas has a better chance at the Sweet 16 than WVU

Anyway spring football is fixin to start so hopefully WVU understands that they need to hang their balls low to win in this conference
From what I heard that can never happen cause they lack Texas size balls or even OUNDA

Funny thing is Texas has more basketball success than WVU
Plus they beat you in ATX missing 3 of their best 6 players

Texas has a better chance at the Sweet 16 than WVU

Anyway spring football is fixin to start so hopefully WVU understands that they need to hang their balls low to win in this conference
From what I heard that can never happen cause they lack Texas size balls or even OUNDA
LOL! You suck balls so I guess you know.

Not all of us are ready for football, but some of us are. WVU has a basketball team that could do well in th NCAA tournament so most of us are focused on that.

When you finally make it to Oklahoma, please check back and let us know.

Your attempts to attack are about as forceful as a toothless gator

Time to drop those Mountaineer balls

Y'all are like us in a way because you live off of the land for the most part

Time to act like it

Tom Herman will have you all a top 10 contender soon, when he finds the right QB. Ever since the Aggies joined the SEC some of their schools have hit some high schools in Texas which has hurt UT in recruiting the past few years. I have lived in a North Houston Suburb the past decade and have followed the recruiting of Texas' Schools along with WVU way before we annexed to the Big 12. I'm not saying the Horns won't be back, they have a harder time recruiting than just selecting during the Mack Brown Days. His biggest downfall was passing over 2 Heisman Trophy QB's Robert Griffin III and Johnny Manzel who both wanted to commit to UT as QB's but Mack wanted RG3 as a CB and Manzel as a WR. Mack really thought Colt McCoys little bro would be better.

Last edited:
College :basketball: is definitely not boring, but I like college :football: first and foremost. I'm ready!

How is Grier's finger?
Still crooked

Crooked is much better than stupid!

How is Grier's finger?
Still crooked

Fellow Mountaineers, don't waste your time arguing with this a**hole. You can't fix stupid.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
The funny thing is WVU is 4-3 against Texas because WVU had the opportunity to play UT in 3 of their worst years

I will give WVU 2012 because they earned that win but the other three wins are cheap
That game in 2012 broke WVU as they put all their eggs in the basket to beat the Horns

We are speaking about 2018 and Will Grier against Brandon Jones again

You should be embarrassed by your school. With All the money, facilities and recruiting they have. WVU has way more adversity to overcome on EVERY level. We kicked your ass, on your so-called "down" years huh? EMBARRASSING!

Not entirely sure your Longhorns will even get past Nevada.....much less make it further in the tournament than WVU.

Was told by people in the ATX to buy my tickets for J

How is Grier's finger?
Still crooked

How is Grier's finger?
Still crooked

Why is everyone so focused on one of Will’s fingers? The other nine have always pointed in the right direction.

Tom Herman will have you all a top 10 contender soon, when he finds the right QB. Ever since the Aggies joined the SEC some of their schools have hit some high schools in Texas which has hurt UT in recruiting the past few years. I have lived in a North Houston Suburb the past decade and have followed the recruiting of Texas' Schools along with WVU way before we annexed to the Big 12. I'm not saying the Horns won't be back, they have a harder time recruiting than just selecting during the Mack Brown Days. His biggest downfall was passing over 2 Heisman Trophy QB's Robert Griffin III and Johnny Manzel who both wanted to commit to UT as QB's but Mack wanted RG3 as a CB and Manzel as a WR. Mack really thought Colt McCoys little bro would be better.

That is depending on what is more important Texas pride or SEC pride

Texas is not like Georgia
Even with the issues with Georgia Kirby Smart has put the bite back in the Dawg

Nothing wrong with WVU or their fans but y'all as jealous as a fat girl around a beauty queen

WVU fans will never be jealous of a school that they routinely kick the shit out of.

Come back when you mexicans are .500 against WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT