ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's record since they joining the Big 12

Yeah. I had a client in NYC right across the street from original location. Was unbelievable at Christmas.

My dad had a position downtown Chicago and took us to Marshall Fields in December...it was beautiful....

It became a Macys, but it's probably boarded up thanks to BLM and Dems...

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Neal Brown will be over the Tulsa game film with a fine toothcomb to see what also will work for WVU. If Mountaineers are 10 points better than Tulsa then we have a shot. Less fearsome than it looked before the Tulsa game.

Problem is your CBs don't play press coverage

Tulsa for awhile kept Oklahoma State in a box

Unless WV totally revamps their pass coverage it will be hard to duplicate what Tulsa did.

But their OLine...

Didn't look like it should be.

If anything WVU could give them issues up front.

Neal Brown will be over the Tulsa game film with a fine toothcomb to see what also will work for WVU. If Mountaineers are 10 points better than Tulsa then we have a shot. Less fearsome than it looked before the Tulsa game.
Let the fun begin...the spewer of middle school sports cliches...fakesportswriter has posted. Now we know that NB will watch the Okie State vs Tulsa game! Who would have known. Another scoop by Talmadgeer!!

Let the man post without getting attacked

Weird.

Some of you have that low of self esteem you have to shit on everyone else.

It's not the players, imo. It's the officiating. They won't let you play like they did in the old Big East.

Imo, I do think part of a coaches job is to help his kids get to the next part of their careers....NBA/Euro, whatever (and Huggins tried too).

That's a responsibility for ALL coaches....i coached t-ball this summer and still tried to make sure the kids knew the game enough to move on, if they wanted...and before you ask, yes...i ran them until they puked.

The mother's complained but I ignored those bitches....
Uh- oh. It's the old " refs wouldn't let us play our game" excuse.

Uh- oh. It's the old " refs wouldn't let us play our game" excuse.

Same one you turds use on a daily basis after a WVU team beats the living snot out of you. Go home troll bitch.

The ability to lose to any team is what has changed.

Huggins still plays his style of basketball. The years he hasn't had the players is when he hasn't done so well.

The goal should be to equal or exceed 2016 and 2018 in 2020. Even years are better years for WVU in Big 12.
About where I predicted going in. WV in the middle 1/3 cluster. Had we gotten into the SEC, I suspect we would have finished in the middle of the pack. In B12, I thought we would compete for the top 3 every 3 years. Did not forsee some of the basement stepping up. There are not many conferences we would dominate.

ADVERTISEMENT