ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's latest commitment for the 2018 class

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
Tyrece Allen DT - 6'3 inches 290 pounds and still growing. Can dunk a basketball. Can lay flat on his back and spring to his feet without using his hands. Runs the 100 yard dash for his HS track team when needed............He's big, he's strong, he can jump, and he's fast. Welcome home Tyrece.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Congrats on the big time recruit. As we all know, dunking the basketball comes in mighty handy when lining up as a DT.

Also impressive, is that you beat out the following schools in acquiring his commitment. I wouldn't have given you much of a chance, knowing that Murray State was also in the mix.

School
Interest Offer Visit Recruited by
West Virginia
Committed

None
Appalachian State
None

None
Ball State
None

None
Bowling Green
None

None
Eastern Kentucky
None

None
Kent State
None

None
Marshall
None

None
Memphis
None

None
Murray State
None

None
Purdue
None

None
Tennessee Tech
None

None
Western Kentucky
None

None

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Wow, MichighanHerd embarrasses Buzzkill again. Just imagine if WVU were landing the caliber of recruit committing to tOSU and Michigan these days. Buzzkill might get his first "stiffy" in decades.

Congrats on the big time recruit. As we all know, dunking the basketball comes in mighty handy when lining up as a DT.

Also impressive, is that you beat out the following schools in acquiring his commitment. I wouldn't have given you much of a chance, knowing that Murray State was also in the mix.

School
Interest Offer Visit Recruited by
West Virginia
Committed

None
Appalachian State
None

None
Ball State
None

None
Bowling Green
None

None
Eastern Kentucky
None

None
Kent State
None

None
Marshall
None

None
Memphis
None

None
Murray State
None

None
Purdue
None

None
Tennessee Tech
None

None
Western Kentucky
None

None
we have a history of taking those kind of players and making them great...just like the herd takes those kinds of players and makes them criminals and meth heads

we have a history of taking those kind of players and making them great...just like the herd takes those kinds of players and makes them criminals and meth heads
No doubt the next Jason Gwaltney...guess he'll win no less than three Outland Trophies. Those will look nice next to Jason's three Heisman's in the WVU Trophy case.

No doubt the next Jason Gwaltney...guess he'll win no less than three Outland Trophies. Those will look nice next to Jason's three Heisman's in the WVU Trophy case.

Lighten up a little bit Francis. No one is saying he's going to do any of that.................but being quick enough to run the 100 yard dash for his HS team, being able to lay flat on his back and spring to his feet not using his hands, and being able to dunk a basketball standing at only 6'3 and weighing 290 pounds is impressive and does show that he's got potential to be a pretty good football player down the road.

According to his HS coach the doctors say he's got a little more growing to do and that coach is excited to see what WVU's strength and conditioning people can do with him once he arrives here next spring.

Just imagine if WVU were landing the caliber of recruit committing to tOSU and Michigan these days.

AHIA State recruiting doesn't impress me much. The net result of all that "caliber of recruit" was exposed when Clemson humiliated Ahia State in the bowl game.

Yet, Ohio State finished No. 6 in the Country, and thrashed Oklahoma, the dominant team in the Little 12, which destroyed the Fold & Blew. If WVU could get just 25% of the four and five-star recruits that commit to Ohio State, then the Mountaingoats wouldn't go 0 for the season vs. ranked teams, as they did in 2016.

Lighten up a little bit Francis. No one is saying he's going to do any of that.................but being quick enough to run the 100 yard dash for his HS team, being able to lay flat on his back and spring to his feet not using his hands, and being able to dunk a basketball standing at only 6'3 and weighing 290 pounds is impressive and does show that he's got potential to be a pretty good football player down the road.

According to his HS coach the doctors say he's got a little more growing to do and that coach is excited to see what WVU's strength and conditioning people can do with him once he arrives here next spring.
Sgt. Hulka tells me this lad will never play a down!

If WVU could get just 25% of the four and five-star recruits that commit to Ohio State, then the Mountaingoats wouldn't go 0 for the season vs. ranked teams, as they did in 2016.

And if Ahia State could properly develop the four and five star recruits they get, maybe they wouldn't get man handled in the games everyone is watching. Maybe they wouldn't have been the ONLY team not to score a single point in last years bowl season. What good do star ratings do when you only manage 9 first downs and zero points when it really counts?

And if Ahia State could properly develop the four and five star recruits they get
Must you go out of your way to display your ignorance? Do yourself a favor, and check out NFL rosters. Then do yourself another favor, and stop posting. You're out of your league here.

I'd say WVU does a decent job of putting recruits into the NFL, especially considering your low opinion of our recruiting efforts.
Yeah, you have a few scrubs on NFL rosters, except for Pac Man, who by your all's accounts, was an outstanding citizen while living in the Hole. Not going to look it up, but I'm guessing Ohio State has about twice that many, and most of them are actually known amongst NFL fans, and contribute in games. Of course, I know Michigan has a bunch of NFL players, including 5 time Super Bowl Champ, Tom Brady.

Yeah, you have a few scrubs on NFL rosters, except for Pac Man, who by your all's accounts, was an outstanding citizen while living in the Hole. Not going to look it up, but I'm guessing Ohio State has about twice that many, and most of them are actually known amongst NFL fans, and contribute in games. Of course, I know Michigan has a bunch of NFL players, including 5 time Super Bowl Champ, Tom Brady.
So sad to see these two teamers in here . Poor Marshall football is about extinct

BTW, Michigan just had a couple kids out of DeSoto Texas commit today. Isn't that Big 12 country? Anyhows, no big deal. I think they were only 4 star recruits, and heavily recruited by a majority of Big 12 programs. I think WVU was the only school that didn't recruit them though. You boys were probably busy walking the halls of a local JC in hopes of reeling in another 'quick fix' flunkie.

Last edited:
BTW, Michigan just had a couple kids out of Plano Texas commit today. Isn't that Big 12 country? Anyhows, no big deal. I think they were only 4 star recruits, and heavily recruited by a majority of Big 12 programs. I think WVU was the only school that didn't recruit them though. You boys were probably busy walking the halls of a local JC in hopes of reeling in another 'quick fix' flunkie.
Congrats to Michigan didn't know WVU had a new rival

How's Marshall doing

How's Marshall doing
Evidently these two teamers don't claim Marshall anymore. They found out that those moral victories are as thin as air and that they have suck for a real long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdeer1

How's Marshall doing

Ask him again if Marshall ever starts putting a winning product on the field and he returns to being a Herd fan. Right now he's a Michigan fan.........

Must you go out of your way to display your ignorance? Do yourself a favor, and check out NFL rosters. Then do yourself another favor, and stop posting. You're out of your league here.

Out of my league huh? You've been out of your league since Marshall left the MAC and you had to adopt Michigan as your backup team.

Reactions: mdeer1 and 30CAT

How's Marshall doing
Hilarious how these 'fans' of such elite programs hate WVU so much. What have we ever done to those schools except hand them one decent basketball coach and a crappy football coach? I really couldn't care less about either school.

Reactions: lenny4wvu and 30CAT
Ask him again if Marshall ever starts putting a winning product on the field and he returns to being a Herd fan. Right now he's a Michigan fan.........
You're smack game is stale, and out of date. I bet you wish they had internet back when you were in grade school, circa 1951.

You're smack game is stale, and out of date. I bet you wish they had internet back when you were in grade school, circa 1951.

And I bet you wish your main team Marshall would ever accomplish anything significant since moving up to 1-A so you wouldn't have to ride Michigan's coat tails - two teamer.

Hilarious how these 'fans' of such elite programs hate WVU so much. What have we ever done to those schools except hand them one decent basketball coach and a crappy football coach? I really couldn't care less about either school.
RichRod would coach circles around Dana...you boys would be lucky to have the Rich and Rita show back in town!

And if Ahia State could properly develop the four and five star recruits they get, maybe they wouldn't get man handled in the games everyone is watching. Maybe they wouldn't have been the ONLY team not to score a single point in last years bowl season. What good do star ratings do when you only manage 9 first downs and zero points when it really counts?
Great point, BuzzTard. Nobody watched Ohio State beat No. 1 Alabama or No. 2 Oregon to win the National Championship in January 2015. Nobody saw tOSU kill the Big 12's best team in Norman on National Television last season, either. You remember Oklahoma, right? It was the school that blasted the Fold & Blew in Morganhole in prime time last season. And, don't forget that unranked Miami embarrassed the Fold & Blew in your crappy bowl game last season, too. Wasn't that game on ESPN? Of course, it was a midweek who cares game, so nobody may have seen it, but Fold & Blew homers, so you have that going for you.

Buzzkill might get his first "stiffy" in decades.

Your interest in "ole bloatus" has been duly noted. For whatever it's worth he still rises to the occasion, not that it's going to do you any good......... . You seem to march to a different drummer if you know what I mean.

Great point, BuzzTard. Nobody watched Ohio State beat No. 1 Alabama or No. 2 Oregon to win the National Championship in January 2015. Nobody saw tOSU kill the Big 12's best team in Norman on National Television last season, either. You remember Oklahoma, right? It was the school that blasted the Fold & Blew in Morganhole in prime time last season. And, don't forget that unranked Miami embarrassed the Fold & Blew in your crappy bowl game last season, too. Wasn't that game on ESPN? Of course, it was a midweek who cares game, so nobody may have seen it, but Fold & Blew homers, so you have that going for you.
Here is the other two teamer lol

Ohio st and Michigan grads (we'll assume they graduated and give them benefit of the doubt) on a wvu board. You know your life must really suck if you have to troll wvu fans in your free time. Do better guys, if you have that degree just do a little better. Baby steps.

And drod can't coach circles around anyone since stepping up in power 5 conferences. He's lucky he has a job. You have to do better too.

If WVU could get just 25% of the four and five-star recruits that commit to Ohio State, then the Mountaingoats wouldn't go 0 for the season vs. ranked teams, as they did in 2016.

You think we could score a single point in our bowl game?

Tyrece Allen DT - 6'3 inches 290 pounds and still growing. Can dunk a basketball. Can lay flat on his back and spring to his feet without using his hands. Runs the 100 yard dash for his HS track team when needed............He's big, he's strong, he can jump, and he's fast. Welcome home Tyrece.

I'll get excited when he starts making plays on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT