ADVERTISEMENT

" WVU, you're no MU" - WKU*

I watched WKU manhandle the cousins. So much so, I thought the Toppers were a lock to win C-USA.

How was I to know WVU was simply horrible? I guess it was my fault for believing the annual hype, as well as that thread posted by Buzzard back in July.

Buzzkill has WVU preseason ESPiN National Champion banners hanging on the walls of his single wide in Gilmer County.

I watched WKU manhandle the cousins. So much so, I thought the Toppers were a lock to win C-USA.
How was I to know WVU was simply horrible? I guess it was my fault for believing the annual hype, as well as that thread posted by Buzzard back in July

Buzzkill has WVU preseason ESPiN National Champion banners hanging on the walls of his single wide in Gilmer County.

I can readily admit that I had high hopes this year which are obviously not going to be met. Now, I was never one to shirk my responsibilities, so my question is how much back rent do I owe you two clowns for living inside your heads rent free for so long?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

How was I to know WVU was simply horrible? I guess it was my fault for believing the annual hype, as well as that thread posted by Buzzard back in July.
It seems wins during the rest of this season will be precious for our misguided and delusional Cousins!

Now, I was never one to shirk my responsibilities, so my question is how much back rent do I owe you two clowns for living inside your heads rent free?
Good one Buzzard. I have a question for you. Did you learn your posting skills from watching coach westsider?

It seems wins during the rest of this season will be precious for our misguided and delusional Cousins!
You would certainly think so, if you paid any attention to the box scores over the past six weeks. However, I keep reading about the Hall of Fame coach fixing all that ails them.

You would certainly think so, if you paid any attention to the box scores over the past six weeks. However, I keep reading about the Hall of Fame coach fixing all that ails them.
...he must have confided that to his bartender. No hope this year, Huggy needs better players but I suspect we'll see wholesale changes up there when this season closes early in March.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Speaking of living rent-free in one's head...do you have a post office in Gomer, Gilmer County, BumFu#k, West Virginia, or shall I have your rent check hand-delivered?

...he must have confided that to his bartender. No hope this year, Huggy needs better players but I suspect we'll see wholesale changes up there when this season closes early in March.
I have to give Huggy some credit though, as he's got it down pat as to how to pass off the blame on others.

If I had a dollar for every time one of our eer pals posted a video of that little Jordan McCabe kid, I could go ahead and retire early, and even give my 401K money over to Snow Sled. They kept ranting that he was the next Pistol Pete, but from my seat, he looks more like Calamity Jane or Little Annie Oakley, who were both fine shots themselves back in the day.

I have to give Huggy some credit though, as he's got it down pat as to how to pass off the blame on others.

If I had a dollar for every time one of our eer pals posted a video of that little Jordan McCabe kid, I could go ahead and retire early, and even give my 401K money over to Snow Sled. They kept ranting that he was the next Pistol Pete, but from my seat, he looks more like Calamity Jane or Little Annie Oakley, who were both fine shots themselves back in the day.
He obviously missed on some of the kids he took! But he'll run half of them off this Spring and start over next year.

ADVERTISEMENT