ADVERTISEMENT

WVU was pure gold last night but must admit I couldn't pull

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
the trigger - 14. But I'll offer the board that Utah -10 looks very inviting tonight.

College football is hard to predict, particularly when the cousins play. Last night, they looked pretty good, although that Baylor squad resembled the WVU squad that showed up in Aimes, Iowa several days back.

Good win for the cousins, but they have to know that November is officially on the clock. Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma. Cousins need to run the table, which might be doable, assuming Grier stays healthy.

College football is hard to predict, particularly when the cousins play. Last night, they looked pretty good, although that Baylor squad resembled the WVU squad that showed up in Aimes, Iowa several days back.

Good win for the cousins, but they have to know that November is officially on the clock. Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma. Cousins need to run the table, which might be doable, assuming Grier stays healthy.
It is very tough to predict especially when they through a point spread at you! But I agree win for the Cousins but a tough stretch before them

I don't see a win at Texas.

TCU at home and the team is falling apart should be a close win.

OKie State is the key game. A win could set up a winner takes the spot in the title game.

Oklahoma in Morgantown will be a toss up. Home field will help but WVU will have to make the Sooners one dimensional. Maybe do the Flutie. Run blitz all game and give him one look and pray.

3-1 is possible but more than likely 2-2.

Oklahoma appears to be the key game, assuming you beat the two you'll be favored over - TCU and OK-State. That's due to both OU and WVU having a single conference loss. Even if you were to lose at Texas, if you beat Oklahoma, you make the conference title game. Texas Tech could theoretically end up spoiling the pudding, but they would have to beat both Texas and Oklahoma, as well as pull out a win at Iowa State.

As is always the case, win and you're in.

I don't see a win at Texas.

TCU at home and the team is falling apart should be a close win.

OKie State is the key game. A win could set up a winner takes the spot in the title game.

Oklahoma in Morgantown will be a toss up. Home field will help but WVU will have to make the Sooners one dimensional. Maybe do the Flutie. Run blitz all game and give him one look and pray.

3-1 is possible but more than likely 2-2.
I give the Mounties a shot at UT...tough in Austin but 'horns are not be confused with 'bama!

Texas isn't a good team with Buechele at QB. The Fold & Blew's only hope is that Ehlinger is out or Kyler Murray is out when Oklahoma plays in Morganhole. If both Ehlinger and Murray play vs. the the Fold & Blew, then the Morganholers will finish no better than No. 3 in the Big 12, and the excuses will be overwhelming.

You're giving TCU and Oklahoma State to much credit. They are both just slightly better than Baylor if not the same.

The big worry should be Texas and OU. WVU is to small to play physical enough for what it would take to beat both.

TCU's QB, a highly decorated 4-star recruit, but underachiever as a freshman, is out of the season, and speedster Turpin, TCU's best player, has been kicked off of the team, due to legal issues, so TCU should be an easy win for the Fold & Blew. Oklahoma State is trash.

I'm not giving TCU or O-State any credit. I know they're not very good. However, they can beat you if you don't play up to par. I was simply listing out the teams on the November slate. I also stated that Oklahoma at home is likely the key game remaining, as the final spot in the B-12 championship game appears to be down to OU, WVU, and TT. WVU beats Oklahoma, and only has a ceiling of two losses, then they would hold the tie-breaker over the only other teams that may have two losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT