ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Utah: Heart of Dallas Bowl

If only the WVU fans would put up or shut up......if you are sick of this type of performance, refuse to donate.......refuse to buy season tickets. Take a stand. Get Holgerson OUT OF HERE!

I am a WVU fan... and I watch their games for a bit of fun. Also, I know we had an injured QB who led the nation in TD passes.
However, Syracuse in Pinstripe Bowl.... A&M.... Miami.... 6-6 Utah... we don't just "lose"... we look totally unprepared in bowl games.

And what's the common denominator there? Yeah, Holgerson.

Perfect example again of our limited offensive playbook.......instead of throws over the middle, we throw deep sideline routes.....

Any WVU fan that bought a ticket should DEMAND a refund from the ticket office......and that should come out of whatever salary Holgerson earned this year.......

Might as well pull a Boise St against Oklahoma and do trick plays the rest of the game or pull a Baylor and just run a wildcat offense with a WR.

Playcalling is not the problem. It's the people trying to execute the called plays. In other words, they can't.

Whoever is in charge of putting together a highlight film of this game for WVU, good luck. Geez.....may be the most difficult highlight film to put together.

Playcalling is not the problem. It's the people trying to execute the called plays. In other words, they can't.

Really? So the 12 passes we have thrown deep down the sideline are not the play caller's fault? At what point do you realize your QB sucks, and cannot throw the ball?

We can't throw it short, we can't throw it long, we can't block and we can't run. So what is left to call? Punt?

He is not defending Dana. He is just tired of listening to your incessant whining and bitching. Look back at this tread. It’s 75% you bitching. Lighten up Francis.

Lighten up? WVU got embarrassed on a nationally televised game. After 4 weeks of preparation, you couldn't see one damn bit of improvement.

ADVERTISEMENT