ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Utah: Heart of Dallas Bowl

Defense wins championships and playing this 3-3-5 gimmick defense will never win us a championship. I thought when Holgorson was appointed HC things would get better especially after we crushed Clemson. Clemson went out and recruited athletes and won a National Championship while we play in bowls against 6-6 teams and get our asses handed to us. This kind of football reminds me of the Cignetti days in the late 70’s.
Clemson routinely has always gotten top 10 recruiting classes with 5 stars guys. They just never had a good coach until Sweeney. Big difference between us. But I get your point.

Truth is the team on the field today with all the players we are missing would've won 3 maybe 4 games this year. With 4 starters out on offense - and one of those an all-american level qb, we just don't have a team that can be competitive today.

Defense wins championships and playing this 3-3-5 gimmick defense will never win us a championship. I thought when Holgorson was appointed HC things would get better especially after we crushed Clemson. Clemson went out and recruited athletes and won a National Championship while we play in bowls against 6-6 teams and get our asses handed to us. This kind of football reminds me of the Cignetti days in the late 70’s.

IGNORE!

Truth is the team on the field today with all the players we are missing would've won 3 maybe 4 games this year. With 4 starters out on offense - and one of those an all-american level qb, we just don't have a team that can be competitive today.

Bullsh!t. Injuries are part of the game. If we want to be in the "Big Boy" conferences, we better have DEPTH. We don't....and whose fault is that?

Miss me yet?

18s15c0ivcc7yjpg.jpg

3936708.jpg

Back in the day when we were in a “little conference” and contended for a national championship and would have possibly made the college football playoff even w/ Pitt loss.

We recruited excellent, OL was tough as nails, offense was always electrifying, and defense bended but never broke.

So, we get a chance.....can't gain ONE DAMN YARD.....and we miss another TD. How the Hell is Chugs this bad.....after 6 weeks of practice?

Who was the person on this board a year or two ago who just raved about how good Chuganov is and how he'll be a terrific QB at WVU?

Note to self: Don't listen to that person's evaluations ever again. Chuganov is not even a good D-II QB.

Bullsh!t. Injuries are part of the game. If we want to be in the "Big Boy" conferences, we better have DEPTH. We don't....and whose fault is that?
I'm not doubting your argument about depth, coaching, whatever...I'm just stating facts. With the 4 starters we probably have 21 points on the board by now. Without?...well you see how it's going.

Who was the person on this board a year or two ago who just raved about how good Chuganov is and how he'll be a terrific QB at WVU?

Note to self: Don't listen to that person's evaluations ever again. Chuganov is not even a good D-II QB.

Keaton

Consensus All American Sills V has zero catches late in the 3rd quarter. What is wrong with this picture? Two field goals total output on the day. First and goal on the six yard line. Three plays nets one yard. The plane ride home will be long and cold. Warez

So, officials couldn't throw a f**king flag on the hit on our punt returner.....but they throw one there.

Can't wait to hear all you pu$$y Dana nut-huggers excuse this game away.......I'm sure the "injuries" will be the #1 excuse.

LMAO...nice penalty....instead of having the ball they are going to score. So typical of WVU football.

Turn out the lights. The party's over and tomorrow starts the same ole thing again. Holgs is your coach and you better learn to love him. I think WV only has about three 1st down and less than 100 yards total offense. Please, Coach Holgs.............step up to the plate! Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT